Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can one make 3,000 VPs a week?

Posted 4 months ago

The secret of SFI is to be focus and also concentrate, which you need to learn and observe every launch pad training and imply each and every one of the rules.
The secret of SFI is to be focus and also concentrate, which you need to learn and observe every launch pad training and imply each and every one of the rules.
David O.

Nigeria

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Joshua, Welcome to SFI.:smile: Your question prompts me to wonder with 3,000 VPs a week, what will become of me? This will be my approach towards a solution of your question a) review LaunchPad/Geting Started b) purchase VPs Conclusion, get my first Affiliate qualified as an active EA. Since there is no time limit in your question, by building my team should take me closer towards 3,000 Wish you luck and enjoy SFI.:thumbsup: Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hello Joshua,
Welcome to SFI.

Your question prompts me to wonder with 3,000 VPs a week, what will become of me?
This will be my approach towards a solution of your question
a) review LaunchPad/Geting Started
b) purchase VPs
Conclusion, get my first Affiliate qualified as an active EA.
Since there is no time limit in your question, by building my team should
take me closer towards 3,000
Wish you luck and enjoy SFI.

Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Mr Sead Yes, transfer buying - how well do this work in third world nations or the developing nations? Some of purchases I made in other products Have not being received till date. I only gained the Vps. So for Nigeria and other countries experiencing the same difficulties in receiving goods, we result to purchasing or buying TCredits only. So Joshua, purchasing 200 -300 packs of TCredits will definitely earn you 3000Vps. Or 125 pack TCredits and S-Builder bundle. The two when purchased in a week earns you 3000Vps. Good luck Thank you.
Hello Mr Sead
Yes, transfer buying - how well do this work in third world nations
or the developing nations? Some of purchases I made in other products
Have not being received till date. I only gained the Vps. So for Nigeria and other countries experiencing
the same difficulties in receiving goods, we result to
purchasing or buying TCredits only.
So Joshua, purchasing 200 -300 packs of TCredits will definitely earn you 3000Vps. Or 125 pack TCredits and S-Builder bundle. The two when purchased in a week earns you 3000Vps.
Good luck
Thank you.
Joy E.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Liked by Bruce H. Awad A.

Posted 4 months ago

As someone who has been working at building a SFI business for past 4 or more years, I would say that you need to have some money to invest to get to that level. In my opinion, many who join are looking for a business that does not cost a lot to get started. Many of the PSAs that we purchase do not meet the standard expected, so you must be willing to buy all the products available to get this kind of income. I will also be watching for the answers submitted.
As someone who has been working at building a SFI business for past 4 or more years, I would say that you need to have some money to invest to get to that level. In my opinion, many who join are looking for a business that does not cost a lot to get started. Many of the PSAs that we purchase do not meet the standard expected, so you must be willing to buy all the products available to get this kind of income.
I will also be watching for the answers submitted.
Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Joshua- You can work your lessons and to-do list quickly learning kind of sounds like you have bigger plans in mind and don't want to learn just jump right in. You can buy a BTL package a combination of VP's, PSA's and possibly PRM's. I will tell you though you will fail miserably as you are not set up to welcome or handle the questions and training if you do not put that work in yourself. Either way to each his own, good luck! Robert
Hello Joshua-

You can work your lessons and to-do list quickly learning kind of sounds like you have bigger plans in mind and don't want to learn just jump right in. You can buy a BTL package a combination of VP's, PSA's and possibly PRM's. I will tell you though you will fail miserably as you are not set up to welcome or handle the questions and training if you do not put that work in yourself.

Either way to each his own, good luck!

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Dzosua, If you do not have active members, there is no need for 3000p per week. It's okay at the end of the month to have 3000 vp. Of course, buying tc products can easily be done. My advice is to focus on team building. From each member who achieves the status of EA you get 100 vp, BTL 200 points ... I wish you a happy job Ahmad Alnajjar
Hi Dzosua,
If you do not have active members, there is no need for 3000p per week. It's okay at the end of the month to have 3000 vp. Of course, buying tc products can easily be done. My advice is to focus on team building. From each member who achieves the status of EA you get 100 vp, BTL 200 points ...
I wish you a happy job

Ahmad Alnajjar
Ahmad A.

United Arab Emirates

Liked by Rashmi K.

Posted 4 months ago

No secret I have to pay for it.
No secret I have to pay for it.
2x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello, I have a question first what is the purpose of 3000 VP? You need PSA's with those VP to gain anything. To get the VP that you want just look around triple clicks and you will find many things. One PSA gives you 102 VP and costs 1.99 some affiliates go that way but there are other packages of VP that you may like better.
Hello, I have a question first what is the purpose of 3000 VP? You need PSA's with those VP to gain anything. To get the VP that you want just look around triple clicks and you will find many things. One PSA gives you 102 VP and costs 1.99 some affiliates go that way but there are other packages of VP that you may like better.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

to answer your question , buying stuff from tripleclicks like house hold item jurwelry etc and use auto delivery ,doing that help to generated vp and tc in your account. good luck
to answer your question , buying stuff from tripleclicks like house hold item jurwelry etc and use auto delivery ,doing that help to generated vp and tc in your account. good luck
Denise G.

Jamaica

| Edit settings