Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Tripleclicks Membership

Posted 8 months ago More by Grace B.

I have on several occasions used my usual email address to register as a member of tripleclicks but when I verify,iam informed that my email address is invalid or unavailable. Why is it so yet it is the same on which messages from. Sfi are sent. Kindly advise.
I have on several occasions used my usual email address to register as a member of tripleclicks but when I verify,iam informed that my email address is invalid or unavailable. Why is it so yet it is the same on which messages from. Sfi are sent. Kindly advise.
Grace B.

Uganda

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

[quote=1402283]I have on several occasions used my usual email address to register as a member of tripleclicks but when I verify,iam informed that my email address is invalid or unavailable. Why is it so yet it is the same on which messages from. Sfi are sent. Kindly advise.[/quote] Hi Grace! Introduction to TripleClicks...your store First, here are four things you'll want to know: TripleClicks is often abbreviated as TC. TC launched on January 5th, 2009. Your SFI affiliateship automatically includes a free TC membership. TC includes tens of thousands of products in a wide variety of categories. Your SFI affiliateship automatically includes a free TC membership. If you have some other problem, send ticket to support. Best regards!
Grace B. posted:

Hi Grace!

Introduction to TripleClicks...your store

First, here are four things you'll want to know:

TripleClicks is often abbreviated as TC.
TC launched on January 5th, 2009.
Your SFI affiliateship automatically includes a free TC membership.
TC includes tens of thousands of products in a wide variety of categories.

Your SFI affiliateship automatically includes a free TC membership.

If you have some other problem, send ticket to support.

Best regards!

Posted 8 months ago

Login to SFI and automatically access your TripleClicks membership from the crown icon in the black navigation bar at the top of this page.
Login to SFI and automatically access your TripleClicks membership from the crown icon in the black navigation bar at the top of this page.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=1402283]I have on several occasions used my usual email address to register as a member of tripleclicks but when I verify,iam informed that my email address is invalid or unavailable. Why is it so yet it is the same on which messages from. Sfi are sent. Kindly advise.[/quote] This means, that the e-mail is already have been registered, and you can't used it with two different person. I suspect, that the system defined you as another person,or different person, if your house address or password is different from your SFI address,and password, and maybe you are trying to create another account, without noticing or intentions that you are, creating a double account. Try to go on TripleClicks.com by clicking the crown, EZ tab etc. If TC will ask you to log-in, log-in with your SFI account and password. Because, SFI Affiliates, is automatically registered as a member of Rewardical and TripleClicks. Hope this helps! ' wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Grace B. posted:

This means, that the e-mail is already have been registered, and you can't used it with two different person.
I suspect, that the system defined you as another person,or different person, if your house address or password is different from your SFI address,and password, and maybe you are trying to create another account, without noticing or intentions that you are, creating a double account.

Try to go on TripleClicks.com by clicking the crown, EZ tab etc.
If TC will ask you to log-in, log-in with your SFI account and password.
Because, SFI Affiliates, is automatically registered as a member of Rewardical and TripleClicks.

Hope this helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria
24x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Liked by M.L. B. Ladislav O.

Posted 8 months ago

May be you have used the same email id in triple click earlier to login your account, incidently, and have created the password as well, which you would have fogetten now. I suggest you to go in "forget my password" section.
May be you have used the same email id in triple click earlier to login your account, incidently, and have created the password as well, which you would have fogetten now. I suggest you to go in "forget my password" section.
Sawan K.

India

Posted 8 months ago More by Ladislav O. 1 Reply

Hi! To log in to anywhere: TripleClicks, SFI, ZING... it's easier and secure to use your SFI ID.Avoid using e-mail addresses in such cases. Once, you are logged in to any part of ZING NETWORK,you can switch to any part without re-logging. It may also be a mistake in typing an email addres. The validity of the e-mail address.Validity of the e-mail address: check the settings of your e-mail client. For more information and help, see here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp Good Luck! Lado
Hi!

To log in to anywhere: TripleClicks, SFI, ZING... it's easier and secure to use your SFI ID.Avoid using e-mail addresses in such cases.

Once, you are logged in to any part of ZING NETWORK,you can switch to any part without re-logging.

It may also be a mistake in typing an email addres. The validity of the e-mail address.Validity of the e-mail address: check the settings of your e-mail client.

For more information and help, see here:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp

Good Luck!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1402343]Hi! To log in to anywhere: TripleClicks, SFI, ZING... it's easier and secure to use your SFI ID.Avoid using e-mail addresses in such cases. Once, you are logged in to any part of ZING NETWORK,you can switch to any part without re-logging. It may also be a mistake in typing an email addres. The validity of the e-mail address.Validity of the e-mail address: check the settings of your e-mail client. For more information and help, see here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp Good Luck! Lado[/quote] We had a similar thread recently... The conclusions are: 1. When you log into SFI, you are automatically logged in TripleClicks and Rewardical site...from the RW tab you can reach the REWARDICAL SEARCH but, also, the Localvantia Search. The difference between these two is that you are logged into RW site automatically, but, for Localvantia you can reach the Search there but, you are NOT logged in. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yQYk2N3.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5sadkcT.jpg[/img] 2. The logins for ALL ZING NETWORK sites are the same. But, if you want to go from TripleClicks to SFI, you will need to log in. All SFI Affiliates are by default members of TripleClicks....but, not all TC Members are SFI Affiliates. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8uwAl7q.jpg[/img] You can go from TripleClicks to SFI just clicking that blue SFI pointed by arrow.
Ladislav O. posted:
Hi!

To log in to anywhere: TripleClicks, SFI, ZING... it's easier and secure to use your SFI ID.Avoid using e-mail addresses in such cases.

Once, you are logged in to any part of ZING NETWORK,you can switch to any part without re-logging.

It may also be a mistake in typing an email addres. The validity of the e-mail address.Validity of the e-mail address: check the settings of your e-mail client.

Good Luck!

Lado

We had a similar thread recently...
The conclusions are:

1. When you log into SFI, you are automatically logged in TripleClicks and
Rewardical site...from the RW tab you can reach the REWARDICAL SEARCH
but, also, the Localvantia Search.
The difference between these two is that you are logged into RW site automatically,
but, for Localvantia you can reach the Search there but, you are NOT logged in.

2. The logins for ALL ZING NETWORK sites are the same.
But, if you want to go from TripleClicks to SFI, you will need to log in.
All SFI Affiliates are by default members of TripleClicks....but, not all TC Members
are SFI Affiliates.

You can go from TripleClicks to SFI just clicking that blue SFI pointed by
arrow.

172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,574 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 months ago More by Ladislav O.

[quote=1402406][quote=1402343]Hi! To log in to anywhere: TripleClicks, SFI, ZING... it's easier and secure to use your SFI ID.Avoid using e-mail addresses in such cases. Once, you are logged in to any part of ZING NETWORK,you can switch to any part without re-logging. It may also be a mistake in typing an email addres. The validity of the e-mail address.Validity of the e-mail address: check the settings of your e-mail client. For more information and help, see here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp Good Luck! Lado[/quote] We had a similar thread recently... The conclusions are: 1. When you log into SFI, you are automatically logged in TripleClicks and Rewardical site...from the RW tab you can reach the REWARDICAL SEARCH but, also, the Localvantia Search. The difference between these two is that you are logged into RW site automatically, but, for Localvantia you can reach the Search there but, you are NOT logged in. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yQYk2N3.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5sadkcT.jpg[/img] 2. The logins for ALL ZING NETWORK sites are the same. But, if you want to go from TripleClicks to SFI, you will need to log in. All SFI Affiliates are by default members of TripleClicks....but, not all TC Members are SFI Affiliates. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8uwAl7q.jpg[/img] You can go from TripleClicks to SFI just clicking that blue SFI pointed by arrow. [/quote] Hello! Thank you, Tanja for further clarifications.Now I get more clear about it, especially, about ZING NETWORK. Lado
Tanja K. posted:
Ladislav O. posted:
Hi!

Good Luck!

Lado

We had a similar thread recently...
The conclusions are:

1. When you log into SFI, you are automatically logged in TripleClicks and
Rewardical site...from the RW tab you can reach the REWARDICAL SEARCH
but, also, the Localvantia Search.
The difference between these two is that you are logged into RW site automatically,
but, for Localvantia you can reach the Search there but, you are NOT logged in.

2. The logins for ALL ZING NETWORK sites are the same.
But, if you want to go from TripleClicks to SFI, you will need to log in.
All SFI Affiliates are by default members of TripleClicks....but, not all TC Members
are SFI Affiliates.

You can go from TripleClicks to SFI just clicking that blue SFI pointed by
arrow.

Hello!

Thank you, Tanja for further clarifications.Now I get more clear about it, especially, about ZING NETWORK.

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Marilyn C. Tanja K.

Posted 8 months ago More by Grace B.

Hello SFI'ers,how is business? Hope it's all well. I would like to appreciate u for your advice. Let me try out. Good Luck
Hello SFI'ers,how is business? Hope it's all well.

I would like to appreciate u for your advice. Let me try out.

Good Luck
Grace B.

Uganda

| Edit settings