Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Getting them clicking and keeping them going

Posted 6 months ago More by Scott L.

I have a post on my private forum that has been giving me some feedback on why some people have left, and why some new people really can't get started. Some people with RECA's are saying they are not getting any support from SFI in terms of advertising. We have the RW tab, but it really does not do as much as the previous Featured ECA did. Now I know these things are relatively new, and it takes time to get things in place, but the perception is that it is very slow, and the RECA's are disappointed. I know SFI is doing their best, but I just wanted to highlight that point. Also, most new affiliates are from countries around the world where their income levels are extremely low, and they probably won't take advantage of the Smart Start program in the higher levels. They just don't have the funds. Aside from giving them things like gift certificates, or TCredits, which has not really worked, is there something else we could do that might keep them coming back. So, here is my suggestion. Put in a place a surfing program where members will surf through RECA storefronts, Localvantia store fronts, TC ECA storefronts, TC Direct products, Eager Zebra games and Pricebender Auctions. As a reward for surfing, give away Rewardical Tokens for so many sites surfed. And maybe provide some bonuses once in awhile where they get more RT, or even some TCredits, or maybe even some VP. You might even put in a bonus of a penny or 2 into their commission account. Put little messages on the side like "Have you turned your Red tabs Green today?" Take away the Spin & Win contest which so many people seem to complain about because they miss it, and offer those prizes for surfing. Award badges for so many sites surfed in a day, week, month and year. You can even give them points like some other badges. This gives new affiliates some work to do on the site where they can earn something. Besides just the daily tabs. And maybe they don't understand the point of playing games just yet. What could be the benefits? Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it. Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about. Call it Zing Surf or something so that you could incorporate more Zing into our minds. The badges could even be Zinger badges. Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right?
I have a post on my private forum that has been giving me some feedback on why some people have left, and why some new people really can't get started.

Some people with RECA's are saying they are not getting any support from SFI in terms of advertising. We have the RW tab, but it really does not do as much as the previous Featured ECA did. Now I know these things are relatively new, and it takes time to get things in place, but the perception is that it is very slow, and the RECA's are disappointed. I know SFI is doing their best, but I just wanted to highlight that point.

Also, most new affiliates are from countries around the world where their income levels are extremely low, and they probably won't take advantage of the Smart Start program in the higher levels. They just don't have the funds. Aside from giving them things like gift certificates, or TCredits, which has not really worked, is there something else we could do that might keep them coming back.

So, here is my suggestion.

Put in a place a surfing program where members will surf through RECA storefronts, Localvantia store fronts, TC ECA storefronts, TC Direct products, Eager Zebra games and Pricebender Auctions. As a reward for surfing, give away Rewardical Tokens for so many sites surfed. And maybe provide some bonuses once in awhile where they get more RT, or even some TCredits, or maybe even some VP. You might even put in a bonus of a penny or 2 into their commission account.

Put little messages on the side like "Have you turned your Red tabs Green today?"

Take away the Spin & Win contest which so many people seem to complain about because they miss it, and offer those prizes for surfing.

Award badges for so many sites surfed in a day, week, month and year. You can even give them points like some other badges.

This gives new affiliates some work to do on the site where they can earn something. Besides just the daily tabs. And maybe they don't understand the point of playing games just yet.

What could be the benefits?

Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it.

Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about.

Call it Zing Surf or something so that you could incorporate more Zing into our minds. The badges could even be Zinger badges.

Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right?

31x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 6 months ago More by Tanja K.

Some interesting ideas you have there, Scott! Hej...I think the water temperature of the lakes in your area is still far from being enjoyable! LOL So..let's put the feet on the "ground" and see if SFI can make something good from your ideas!
Some interesting ideas you have there, Scott!

Hej...I think the water temperature of the lakes in your area is still far from being
enjoyable! LOL

So..let's put the feet on the "ground" and see if SFI can make something good
from your ideas!
148x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,034 | Followers: 1,174 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Just an extra thought. You can even give away entries into the Daily Grand and Daily Crown!
Just an extra thought. You can even give away entries into the Daily Grand and Daily Crown!
31x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I enjoyed reading your post Mr. Scott Those are some really great ideas. Hope Mr. Gery and his team takes those great suggestion of yours into consideration. Thank you All the best Zhumagul A.
I enjoyed reading your post Mr. Scott
Those are some really great ideas.
Hope Mr. Gery and his team takes those great suggestion of yours into consideration.
Thank you
All the best
Zhumagul A.
33x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 6 months ago More by Bruce H.

Scott L -I, for 1, think your suggestion of introducing more affiliates to free advertising would definitely get more product exposure resulting in more sales for everyone. Looks like a win-win-win end result for everyone. The Executive Fund applauds you, as well as all the SFI/TC/R-ECA enterprise families. Thanks for sharing your usual expertise. Bless you and yours. Bye for now, Bruce Harper
Scott L -I, for 1, think your suggestion of introducing more affiliates to free advertising would definitely get more product
exposure resulting in more sales for everyone. Looks like a win-win-win end result for everyone. The Executive Fund applauds you, as well as all the SFI/TC/R-ECA enterprise families. Thanks for sharing your usual expertise.
Bless you and yours.
Bye for now,
Bruce Harper
14x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for your suggestion" very awesome and SFI may take a look at this to help us keep going in this business!
Thanks for your suggestion" very awesome and SFI may take a look at this to help us keep going in this business!
Muhammed H.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks, Scott ! for this great and wonderful suggestion, I just want to say that this is perfectly idea for SFI and his affiliate to grow and also be able to stay without quitting. I do believe that Mr Gery and his great Team will look into this suggestion and get back to us.
Thanks, Scott ! for this great and wonderful suggestion, I just want to say that this is perfectly idea for SFI and his affiliate to grow and also be able to stay without quitting.

I do believe that Mr Gery and his great Team will look into this suggestion and get back to us.
67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Thanks Mr Scott for this suggestion. It was as if you knew what was on my mind which I have been trying to see the way to relate it. But you put it in a better way than I would have done. I agree with you [b]Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it. Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about[/b] I am very sure when people get rewarded for surfing, it will expose them to what SFI and Zing Network is all about and many will be so inquisitive to know how things work. Another things is that, it is really frustrating to see your or any other Localvantia. All I use to see is, [b]upload your coordinates.[b] which I have not been able to do. May be there is a way out of this as I await others input. I can't but laugh so loud when you said [b]Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right?[/b] Really, you have said the mind of so many of us. Best regards. Olufunmilola ([i]Repaired formatting tags - moderator[/i])
Thanks Mr Scott for this suggestion.

It was as if you knew what was on my mind which I have been trying to see the way to relate it. But you put it in a better way than I would have done.

I agree with you Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it.

Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about

I am very sure when people get rewarded for surfing, it will expose them to what SFI and Zing Network is all about and many will be so inquisitive to know how things work.

Another things is that, it is really frustrating to see your or any other Localvantia. All I use to see is, upload your coordinates.[b] which I have not been able to do. May be there is a way out of this as I await others input.

I can't but laugh so loud when you said [b]Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right?

Really, you have said the mind of so many of us.

Best regards.

Olufunmilola
(Repaired formatting tags - moderator)
11x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you Scott for this suggestions. I agree about RECA program and featured RECA and similar things that we had when we were a part of TripleClicks. I think we need to have little more support from SFI, since RW site is little confusing, it is just a bunch of online stores with little explanations. I think it is hard to navigate for a new member. Advertising our RECA on SFI would bring benefits not just to us but to whole SFI just like ECA stores did and some of them are still doing. I agree it is still a new program and it does take some time for us to adjust and to see where can some improvements be made. Our business is to build our team, teach them by example. So if some new member is eager to succeed in SFI and doesn´t have money to invest I believe RECA program is a great way to start. After all, many of us had a great income from our ECA stores and our stores helped us at the beginning.
Thank you Scott for this suggestions.

I agree about RECA program and featured RECA and similar things that we had when we were a part of TripleClicks.
I think we need to have little more support from SFI, since RW site is little confusing, it is just a bunch of online stores with little explanations. I think it is hard to navigate for a new member.

Advertising our RECA on SFI would bring benefits not just to us but to whole SFI just like ECA stores did and some of them are still doing.

I agree it is still a new program and it does take some time for us to adjust and to see where can some improvements be made.

Our business is to build our team, teach them by example. So if some new member is eager to succeed in SFI and doesn´t have money to invest I believe RECA program is a great way to start. After all, many of us had a great income from our ECA stores and our stores helped us at the beginning.

33x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1408547]I have a post on my private forum that has been giving me some feedback on why some people have left, and why some new people really can't get started. Some people with RECA's are saying they are not getting any support from SFI in terms of advertising. We have the RW tab, but it really does not do as much as the previous Featured ECA did. Now I know these things are relatively new, and it takes time to get things in place, but the perception is that it is very slow, and the RECA's are disappointed. I know SFI is doing their best, but I just wanted to highlight that point. Also, most new affiliates are from countries around the world where their income levels are extremely low, and they probably won't take advantage of the Smart Start program in the higher levels. They just don't have the funds. Aside from giving them things like gift certificates, or TCredits, which has not really worked, is there something else we could do that might keep them coming back. So, here is my suggestion. Put in a place a surfing program where members will surf through RECA storefronts, Localvantia store fronts, TC ECA storefronts, TC Direct products, Eager Zebra games and Pricebender Auctions. As a reward for surfing, give away Rewardical Tokens for so many sites surfed. And maybe provide some bonuses once in awhile where they get more RT, or even some TCredits, or maybe even some VP. You might even put in a bonus of a penny or 2 into their commission account. Put little messages on the side like "Have you turned your Red tabs Green today?" Take away the Spin & Win contest which so many people seem to complain about because they miss it, and offer those prizes for surfing. Award badges for so many sites surfed in a day, week, month and year. You can even give them points like some other badges. This gives new affiliates some work to do on the site where they can earn something. Besides just the daily tabs. And maybe they don't understand the point of playing games just yet. What could be the benefits? Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it. Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about. Call it Zing Surf or something so that you could incorporate more Zing into our minds. The badges could even be Zinger badges. Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right? [/quote] Hi Scott I agree with the idea about the RECA and Localvantia not having exposure, but I am not sure whether sfi would or could turn them into a traffic site where you surf and earn credits, I think that there may be some other idea would be more appropriate but am not sure how you would go about it, so while I like the idea of gaining more exposure to all the RECA's and Localvantia through the Zing network, and ads placed through there maybe it is possible to have another forum specifically for just that. I am sorry that I have not been of much help, but I thought that I could place my thoughts here.
Scott L. posted:
I have a post on my private forum that has been giving me some feedback on why some people have left, and why some new people really can't get started.

Some people with RECA's are saying they are not getting any support from SFI in terms of advertising. We have the RW tab, but it really does not do as much as the previous Featured ECA did. Now I know these things are relatively new, and it takes time to get things in place, but the perception is that it is very slow, and the RECA's are disappointed. I know SFI is doing their best, but I just wanted to highlight that point.

Also, most new affiliates are from countries around the world where their income levels are extremely low, and they probably won't take advantage of the Smart Start program in the higher levels. They just don't have the funds. Aside from giving them things like gift certificates, or TCredits, which has not really worked, is there something else we could do that might keep them coming back.

Put in a place a surfing program where members will surf through RECA storefronts, Localvantia store fronts, TC ECA storefronts, TC Direct products, Eager Zebra games and Pricebender Auctions. As a reward for surfing, give away Rewardical Tokens for so many sites surfed. And maybe provide some bonuses once in awhile where they get more RT, or even some TCredits, or maybe even some VP. You might even put in a bonus of a penny or 2 into their commission account.

Put little messages on the side like "Have you turned your Red tabs Green today?"

Take away the Spin & Win contest which so many people seem to complain about because they miss it, and offer those prizes for surfing.

Award badges for so many sites surfed in a day, week, month and year. You can even give them points like some other badges.

This gives new affiliates some work to do on the site where they can earn something. Besides just the daily tabs. And maybe they don't understand the point of playing games just yet.

Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it.

Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about.

Call it Zing Surf or something so that you could incorporate more Zing into our minds. The badges could even be Zinger badges.

Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right?

Hi Scott I agree with the idea about the RECA and Localvantia not having exposure,
but I am not sure whether sfi would or could turn them into a traffic site where you surf and earn credits,
I think that there may be some other idea would be more appropriate but am not sure how you would go about it, so while I like the idea of gaining more exposure to all the RECA's and Localvantia through the Zing network, and ads placed through there maybe it is possible to have another forum specifically for just that.

I am sorry that I have not been of much help, but I thought that I could place my thoughts here.
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1408582][quote=1408547]I have a post on my private forum that has been giving me some feedback on why some people have left, and why some new people really can't get started. Some people with RECA's are saying they are not getting any support from SFI in terms of advertising. We have the RW tab, but it really does not do as much as the previous Featured ECA did. Now I know these things are relatively new, and it takes time to get things in place, but the perception is that it is very slow, and the RECA's are disappointed. I know SFI is doing their best, but I just wanted to highlight that point. Also, most new affiliates are from countries around the world where their income levels are extremely low, and they probably won't take advantage of the Smart Start program in the higher levels. They just don't have the funds. Aside from giving them things like gift certificates, or TCredits, which has not really worked, is there something else we could do that might keep them coming back. So, here is my suggestion. Put in a place a surfing program where members will surf through RECA storefronts, Localvantia store fronts, TC ECA storefronts, TC Direct products, Eager Zebra games and Pricebender Auctions. As a reward for surfing, give away Rewardical Tokens for so many sites surfed. And maybe provide some bonuses once in awhile where they get more RT, or even some TCredits, or maybe even some VP. You might even put in a bonus of a penny or 2 into their commission account. Put little messages on the side like "Have you turned your Red tabs Green today?" Take away the Spin & Win contest which so many people seem to complain about because they miss it, and offer those prizes for surfing. Award badges for so many sites surfed in a day, week, month and year. You can even give them points like some other badges. This gives new affiliates some work to do on the site where they can earn something. Besides just the daily tabs. And maybe they don't understand the point of playing games just yet. What could be the benefits? Rewardical ECA's and TC ECA's would get free advertising. After all, we have lots of affiliates that may purchase stuff if they just get exposed more often. SFI might even get more sales for their direct products. I know the RECA's would appreciate it. Perhaps the newer people would stay on the site and do some surfing. By seeing things like EZ games and PB auctions, they would get exposed to what SFI is all about. Call it Zing Surf or something so that you could incorporate more Zing into our minds. The badges could even be Zinger badges. Feel free to tell me to go jump in the lake if you think I am way off base, but hey, it's a suggestion box, right? [/quote] Hi Scott I agree with the idea about the RECA and Localvantia not having exposure, but I am not sure whether sfi would or could turn them into a traffic site where you surf and earn credits, I think that there may be some other idea would be more appropriate but am not sure how you would go about it, so while I like the idea of gaining more exposure to all the RECA's and Localvantia through the Zing network, and ads placed through there maybe it is possible to have another forum specifically for just that. I am sorry that I have not been of much help, but I thought that I could place my thoughts here.[/quote] Computer programs can be written to do anything, so if they wanted to, it can be done. But I don't like the terminology traffic exchange, because this would just be for advertising within the Zing network. What better way to get exposure than just one or 2 tabs on the home page that most people just skim over. But, yes, your thoughts are welcome!!! Thank you!
Beth M. posted:
Scott L. posted:

Hi Scott I agree with the idea about the RECA and Localvantia not having exposure,
but I am not sure whether sfi would or could turn them into a traffic site where you surf and earn credits,
I think that there may be some other idea would be more appropriate but am not sure how you would go about it, so while I like the idea of gaining more exposure to all the RECA's and Localvantia through the Zing network, and ads placed through there maybe it is possible to have another forum specifically for just that.

I am sorry that I have not been of much help, but I thought that I could place my thoughts here.

Computer programs can be written to do anything, so if they wanted to, it can be done. But I don't like the terminology traffic exchange, because this would just be for advertising within the Zing network. What better way to get exposure than just one or 2 tabs on the home page that most people just skim over. But, yes, your thoughts are welcome!!! Thank you!
31x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

I wrote there, I'll repeat here. I think that at[b] this moment we have to pay attention to the Leaders who have been in business for a long time[/b] If he has a wind in the back, then he can do everything. In this way, they will stop, and then his line will stand. It's a big loss Who will make new leaders if old leaders leave... AWARD A RIGHT WORKER THAT SHOWS EFFECT and action. Look at just how much is a race for a T-shirt on the games. That's my opinion, throw me with the lions...............

I wrote there, I'll repeat here.

I think that at this moment we have to pay attention to the Leaders who have been in business for a long time
If he has a wind in the back, then he can do everything. In this way, they will stop, and then his line will stand. It's a big loss

Who will make new leaders if old leaders leave...

AWARD A RIGHT WORKER THAT SHOWS EFFECT and action.

Look at just how much is a race for a T-shirt on the games.

That's my opinion, throw me with the lions...............

33x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings