Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brain Sprint - Wrong choice of answers

Posted 20 days ago More by Helen E.

Question was - Which country did Cheescake originate from?. The correct answer is Greece, but Greece [b]was not an option[/b]. So you lose the points by selecting a wrong answer anyway! I am enjoying this game but finding there have been a number of WRONG answers. The History of Cheesecake and Cream Cheese - ThoughtCo https://www.thoughtco.com › ... › History & Culture › Inventions › Famous Inventions Apr 16, 2017 - Cheesecake is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. Historians believe that cheesecake was served to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 B.C.
Question was - Which country did Cheescake originate from?.
The correct answer is Greece, but Greece was not an option.
So you lose the points by selecting a wrong answer anyway!

I am enjoying this game but finding there have been a number of WRONG answers.

The History of Cheesecake and Cream Cheese - ThoughtCo
www.thoughtco.com › ... › History & Culture › Inventions › Famous Inventions
Apr 16, 2017 - Cheesecake is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. Historians believe that cheesecake was served to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 B.C.
9x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

[quote=1409382]Question was - Which country did Cheescake originate from?. The correct answer is Greece, but Greece [b]was not an option[/b]. So you lose the points by selecting a wrong answer anyway! I am enjoying this game but finding there have been a number of WRONG answers. The History of Cheesecake and Cream Cheese - ThoughtCo https://www.thoughtco.com › ... › History & Culture › Inventions › Famous Inventions Apr 16, 2017 - Cheesecake is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. Historians believe that cheesecake was served to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 B.C. [/quote] Errors are happening, we hope that it will be corrected quickly. All the best, Helen!
Helen E. posted:
Question was - Which country did Cheescake originate from?.
The correct answer is Greece, but Greece was not an option.
So you lose the points by selecting a wrong answer anyway!

I am enjoying this game but finding there have been a number of WRONG answers.

The History of Cheesecake and Cream Cheese - ThoughtCo
www.thoughtco.com › ... › History & Culture › Inventions › Famous Inventions
Apr 16, 2017 - Cheesecake is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. Historians believe that cheesecake was served to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 B.C.

Errors are happening, we hope that it will be corrected quickly.
All the best, Helen!
35x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 20 days ago 1 Reply

As with the other games, submit a ticket and they can remove the question.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Ive only played the game once and l only lasted 3 questions. It (the game) wanted me give up 1 TCredit to continue playing. The other trivia game Knockout Trivia, the system tells you you can contine playing for just 1 TCredit. Even if you lose you still win a 10 Rewardicals. Good luck playing Brain Sprint.
Ive only played the game once and l only lasted 3 questions. It (the game) wanted me give up 1 TCredit to continue playing. The other trivia game Knockout Trivia, the system tells you you can contine playing for just 1 TCredit. Even if you lose you still win a 10 Rewardicals. Good luck playing Brain Sprint.
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 20 days ago

Yes Helen, you're right. I don't remember which question was, but I know that I was surprised when I saw an answer that was not offered at all. Thought that it was only one, and that only happened to me. Hope they will check questions and offered answers, once again.
Yes Helen, you're right.

I don't remember which question was, but I know that I was surprised when I saw an answer that was not offered at all.

Thought that it was only one, and that only happened to me.
Hope they will check questions and offered answers, once again.
9x SUPPORT
DRAGANA J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

Errors are part of life which we need to accept but Gery and his team are doing their best to minimize to error with brian sprint. Have a lovely day.
Errors are part of life which we need to accept but Gery and his team are doing their best to minimize to error with brian sprint. Have a lovely day.
kwaku A.

Ghana

Posted 20 days ago More by Helen E.

Thanks will submit a ticket
Thanks will submit a ticket
9x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

I remember that question. Indeed, we could make a thread featuring all the mistakes we have found. For example, this one was wrong: Q: How many countries eventually made up the Allied forces of WWI? A: 32 Actually the WWI involved 32 countries, 27 ( or 28, depends on the author) of which supported the Allies.
I remember that question. Indeed, we could make a thread featuring all the mistakes we have found. For example, this one was wrong:
Q: How many countries eventually made up the Allied forces of WWI?
A: 32
Actually the WWI involved 32 countries, 27 ( or 28, depends on the author) of which supported the Allies.
Ana V.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago 2 Replies

[quote=1409391]As with the other games, submit a ticket and they can remove the question.[/quote] Yes, if we can confirm an answer is wrong, we'll remove it. But let me remind everyone that you can definitely find sources on the Internet that disagree on many topics. So, just because you found a source that says one thing...it doesn't [u]necessarily[/u] mean it's right...or wrong. Hopefully instances of this are rare, but it CAN happen.
William R. I. posted:

Yes, if we can confirm an answer is wrong, we'll remove it. But let me remind everyone that you can definitely find sources on the Internet that disagree on many topics. So, just because you found a source that says one thing...it doesn't necessarily mean it's right...or wrong. Hopefully instances of this are rare, but it CAN happen.
Gery

United States

Posted 20 days ago

Hello helen . No one is perfect in this world so they will. And i hope they will correct this issue as soon as possible. and i am loving this game ! Have a nice day
Hello helen .
No one is perfect in this world so they will.
And i hope they will correct this issue as soon as possible.
and i am loving this game !
Have a nice day
Sonam C.

Bhutan

Posted 20 days ago

[quote=1409488][quote=1409391]As with the other games, submit a ticket and they can remove the question.[/quote] Yes, if we can confirm an answer is wrong, we'll remove it. But let me remind everyone that you can definitely find sources on the Internet that disagree on many topics. So, just because you found a source that says one thing...it doesn't [u]necessarily[/u] mean it's right...or wrong. Hopefully instances of this are rare, but it CAN happen.[/quote] Yes that is right, Internet is for around 90 percent [b]wrote by amateurs[/b], one of the best source [b]Wikipedia is too[/b]. Best regards Svend
Gery posted:
William R. I. posted:

Yes, if we can confirm an answer is wrong, we'll remove it. But let me remind everyone that you can definitely find sources on the Internet that disagree on many topics. So, just because you found a source that says one thing...it doesn't necessarily mean it's right...or wrong. Hopefully instances of this are rare, but it CAN happen.

Yes that is right, Internet is for around 90 percent wrote by amateurs, one of the best source Wikipedia is too.

Best regards
Svend

61x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,406 | Followers: 1,074 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted 20 days ago More by Teresa S. 1 Reply

I have come across several wrong answers too. Although it's frustrating to see that tip "You can use the Internet to search for the answer" and I think "Yes, I did!" I also usually just brush it aside thinking that we're all experiencing this and it just adds to the challenge. But yes it would be nice if all correctly chosen correct answers were in fact marked as correct - perhaps I'll start writing them down and submitting them to support.
I have come across several wrong answers too. Although it's frustrating to see that tip "You can use the Internet to search for the answer" and I think "Yes, I did!" I also usually just brush it aside thinking that we're all experiencing this and it just adds to the challenge. But yes it would be nice if all correctly chosen correct answers were in fact marked as correct - perhaps I'll start writing them down and submitting them to support.
21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

| Edit settings