Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Smart Start update

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Gery

Hey, everyone!  As you may have read, we had a few hiccups with the new Smart Start program, but I'm pleased to let you know that we think we've got everything nailed down now...and we're already seeing some promising developments. I also know that many of you wanted to see more clearly how Smart Start looks to new affiliates.  So following are some screenshots: Here's the top part of the page that a new affiliate now sees upon submitting his registration to join SFI: This is also where their 25 free Rewardicals are mentioned. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qVHwouY.png[/img] Following is the next part of the page.  This is where they select their first CSA (from a list of 10 newly-joined affiliates).  Note that, if available, multiple affiliates from their country/region are included at the top of the list for them to choose from. This section also tells them about how they can "sweeten the pot" with BONUS Rewardicals and CSAs by going EA...and lets them know that available bonuses will start decreasing after 48 hours. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PGhfIxg.png[/img] In the third and final part of the page (shown below), the "Ultimate Smart Start" is presented. It also lets them know that there's no obligation to become an EA or buy anything. [img]https://i.imgur.com/G0blSIt.png[/img] Upon clicking the "GET STARTED" button, they'll be presented with this brief next screen, which primarily is provided so that the new affiliate knows what to do next. You'll note that in RED we stress the importance of having an active and legit email address registered (and if not, how to easily enter a new email address). [img]https://i.imgur.com/WWUyjSG.png[/img] That's it for what new affiliates see immediately upon registering.  Of course, this is just the beginning of their adventure with us!  Specifically in regards to Smart Start, they'll now see a banner atop every page at the Affiliate Center with a countdown clock and statuses of their available Smart Start bonuses (you can see this peeking out from behind the alert screen on the next image). Also, starting with their second day in SFI (and through their 30th day), they'll be receiving a brief email update about the status of available Smart Start bonuses and how much time they have left to qualify. There's also something completely new we're now doing with Smart Start so as to help assure the program is sustainable.  That is, from the above Getting Started page (see second screenshot), they're asked to choose ONE CSA...with four more to be earmarked for them over the next five days. When the new affiliate enters the Affiliate Center, they will see the following alert screen which prompts them to send out a brief welcome letter: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZVMBrNY.png[/img] ...and here's what the screen looks like after sending the welcome: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jqs1sz3.png[/img] One new CSA will appear each day.  That is, each day when they log in to the Affiliate Center, a CSA welcome letter alert will pop up automatically.  Provided they log in each day during their first five days and send the welcome letter provided for them, they'll secure all five CSAs.  However, if they fail to log in, they'll forfeit any remaining CSAs (of the five). Note that regardless of how they manage the initial five free CSAs, the BONUS CSAs (and bonus Rewardical) will still be offered to them up until their 30th day in SFI.
Hey, everyone!  As you may have read, we had a few hiccups with the new Smart Start program, but I'm pleased to let you know that we think we've got everything nailed down now...and we're already seeing some promising developments.

I also know that many of you wanted to see more clearly how Smart Start looks to new affiliates.  So following are some screenshots:

Here's the top part of the page that a new affiliate now sees upon submitting his registration to join SFI:

This is also where their 25 free Rewardicals are mentioned.

Following is the next part of the page.  This is where they select their first CSA (from a list of 10 newly-joined affiliates).  Note that, if available, multiple affiliates from their country/region are included at the top of the list for them to choose from.

This section also tells them about how they can "sweeten the pot" with BONUS Rewardicals and CSAs by going EA...and lets them know that available bonuses will start decreasing after 48 hours.

In the third and final part of the page (shown below), the "Ultimate Smart Start" is presented.

It also lets them know that there's no obligation to become an EA or buy anything.

Upon clicking the "GET STARTED" button, they'll be presented with this brief next screen, which primarily is provided so that the new affiliate knows what to do next.

You'll note that in RED we stress the importance of having an active and legit email address registered (and if not, how to easily enter a new email address).

That's it for what new affiliates see immediately upon registering.  Of course, this is just the beginning of their adventure with us!  Specifically in regards to Smart Start, they'll now see a banner atop every page at the Affiliate Center with a countdown clock and statuses of their available Smart Start bonuses (you can see this peeking out from behind the alert screen on the next image).

Also, starting with their second day in SFI (and through their 30th day), they'll be receiving a brief email update about the status of available Smart Start bonuses and how much time they have left to qualify.

There's also something completely new we're now doing with Smart Start so as to help assure the program is sustainable.  That is, from the above Getting Started page (see second screenshot), they're asked to choose ONE CSA...with four more to be earmarked for them over the next five days.

When the new affiliate enters the Affiliate Center, they will see the following alert screen which prompts them to send out a brief welcome letter:

...and here's what the screen looks like after sending the welcome:

One new CSA will appear each day.  That is, each day when they log in to the Affiliate Center, a CSA welcome letter alert will pop up automatically.  Provided they log in each day during their first five days and send the welcome letter provided for them, they'll secure all five CSAs.  However, if they fail to log in, they'll forfeit any remaining CSAs (of the five).

Note that regardless of how they manage the initial five free CSAs, the BONUS CSAs (and bonus Rewardical) will still be offered to them up until their 30th day in SFI.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you very much! Now things are more clear and easy to understand. All best to everyone!
Thank you very much!
Now things are more clear and easy to understand.
All best to everyone!
25x SUPPORT
Renata G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks, these are very useful information for all of us. That's what we needed. Start Smart Program is great! Best regards! Sanja
Thanks, these are very useful information for all of us.

That's what we needed.

Start Smart Program is great!

Best regards!

Sanja
20x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks Gery, This is very well explained, visual and understandable. New affiliates and everyone else can be proud of the advancements in the business of our company you provide.
Thanks Gery,

This is very well explained, visual and understandable. New affiliates and everyone else can be proud of the advancements in the business of our company you provide.
Muhamed H.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

This is good start for new affiliates and wery stimulative, I think.
This is good start for new affiliates and wery stimulative, I think.
SUPPORT
Sinisha D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Thank you very much, Mr. Gery for quickly addressing the 'hiccups'. Also, another thanks for letting us see Smart Start through the eyes of new Affiliates! Long Live SFI ! Mohammed Ahmed
Thank you very much, Mr. Gery for quickly addressing the 'hiccups'. Also, another thanks for letting us see Smart Start through the eyes of new Affiliates!
Long Live SFI !

Mohammed Ahmed
SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Gery, Thank you for the update. This looks great and so appealing. It will also be much help to new affiliates as they will know what to expect from SFI once they start. Thank you again. Gloria.
Hello Gery,
Thank you for the update. This looks great and so appealing. It will also be much help to new affiliates as they will know what to expect from SFI once they start.
Thank you again.
Gloria.
gloria M.

Zambia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for the clarified smart program, how new members see him. Hello
Thanks for the clarified smart program,
how new members see him. Hello
Cecilija H.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Gery: Thank you for the information. Now we can do a better job of helping our new affiliates because we will understand what they are seeing. Al Martens
Hello Gery:

Thank you for the information. Now we can do a better job of helping our new affiliates because we will understand what they are seeing.

Al Martens
2x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

A big THANK YOU for those screenshots, Gery! They are really a big help for the sponsors... In my opinion, we can help more when we know WHAT they have in front of them. I like the way you made it work...NOT everything at the first log in. They need to come back...and work more to get the Bonuses. Good! Well done!
A big THANK YOU for those screenshots, Gery!
They are really a big help for the sponsors...
In my opinion, we can help more when we know WHAT they have in front of them.

I like the way you made it work...NOT everything at the first log in.
They need to come back...and work more to get the Bonuses. Good!

Well done!
117x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,161 | Followers: 1,505 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you, Mr. Gery. That's what we needed ... Explaination how it looks in desktop for a new member Best regards
Thank you, Mr. Gery.
That's what we needed ... Explaination how it looks in desktop for a new member
Best regards
Marina P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Kim (JK) P.

A perfect update, nice clear screenshots. Well done! I am impressed and extremely happy with all you continue to do for us. Blessings
A perfect update, nice clear screenshots. Well done! I am impressed and extremely happy with all you continue to do for us. Blessings
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

| Edit settings