Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why have the Eager Zebra Winner badges been deleted?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Why have the Eager Zebra Winner bedzers been deleted? This is also reduced by over 1000 points on the list of points for bedzes. Do you know any reason to remove 5-10 winner eager zebra badges? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YFLMMqv.png[/img]
Why have the Eager Zebra Winner bedzers been deleted?
This is also reduced by over 1000 points on the list of points for bedzes. Do you know any reason to remove 5-10 winner eager zebra badges?

30x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Let's hope it's something exciting. We are supposed to get new FIFA games so perhaps it is getting close to the time to introduce them. That would be great!
Let's hope it's something exciting. We are supposed to get new FIFA games so perhaps it is getting close to the time to introduce them. That would be great!
113x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

The best way to get your inquiry answered is to send in a support ticket. Hear directly from the support; they would know more about it. Here is a link that will take you to submit a ticket: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=52454&referrer=search All the best!
The best way to get your inquiry answered is to send in a support ticket. Hear directly from the support; they would know more about it. Here is a link that will take you to submit a ticket: www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=52454&referrer=search
All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Snežana! I do not doubt that we will soon receive an accurate, detailed and interesting official notice. Little patience and everything will be known. Earlier there were talk of new games to come. Nice surprises are always welcome. Best regards!
Hi Snežana!

I do not doubt that we will soon receive an accurate, detailed and interesting official notice. Little patience and everything will be known. Earlier there were talk of new games to come. Nice surprises are always welcome.

Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Dear, Snezana! Everything in SFI comes or goes after lot of thoughts, perhaps there is better game coming for us, so that's why these badges goes off. Keep checking and it's good that you judge these. It shows that you have keen interest with SFI. Best wishes
Hello Dear, Snezana!
Everything in SFI comes or goes after lot of thoughts, perhaps there is better game coming for us, so that's why these badges goes off.
Keep checking and it's good that you judge these. It shows that you have keen interest with SFI.

Best wishes
2x SUPPORT
Nisar K.

Pakistan

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1410195]Why have the Eager Zebra Winner bedzers been deleted? This is also reduced by over 1000 points on the list of points for bedzes. Do you know any reason to remove 5-10 winner eager zebra badges? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YFLMMqv.png[/img] [/quote] It seems to be a glitch. May be because updates are taking place like SMART Start etc. Will be restored soon. I to noticed this today.
Snezana M. posted:
Why have the Eager Zebra Winner bedzers been deleted?
This is also reduced by over 1000 points on the list of points for bedzes. Do you know any reason to remove 5-10 winner eager zebra badges?

It seems to be a glitch. May be because updates are taking place like SMART Start etc. Will be restored soon. I to noticed this today.
282x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Snezana, I may like to inform you that there is no change with my badges in my Badge Tab. Kindly be patient, may all the badges appear sooner. If not, you may ask Support Desk for assistance.
Snezana,
I may like to inform you that there is no change with my badges in my Badge Tab. Kindly be patient, may all the badges appear sooner. If not, you may ask Support Desk for assistance.
12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

SFI is full of surprises, let hope for something bigger.
SFI is full of surprises, let hope for something bigger.
3x SUPPORT
Collins A.

Ghana

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

I also noticed that all of my Eager Zebra Winner badges have been deleted. Total badge points have also been reduced. What's the point? Can anyone clarify this?
I also noticed that all of my Eager Zebra Winner badges have been deleted. Total badge points have also been reduced. What's the point? Can anyone clarify this?
10x SUPPORT
Selma J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1410509]I also noticed that all of my Eager Zebra Winner badges have been deleted. Total badge points have also been reduced. What's the point? Can anyone clarify this?[/quote] We are in the wrong place here... They will not read here. It needs a post in the Bug Report...and I am going to write there...
Selma J. posted:

We are in the wrong place here...
They will not read here.

It needs a post in the Bug Report...and I am going to write there...
128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,444 | Followers: 1,095 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

The company is working for its own benefit. Many asked them to wipe these badges and it was done. I believe that these games will not be restored to SFI. We will wait for an explanation of the support.
The company is working for its own benefit. Many asked them to wipe these badges and it was done. I believe that these games will not be restored to SFI. We will wait for an explanation of the support.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by William R. I. 3 Replies

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PvMuFJm.png[/img] Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.

Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.
245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings