Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PSA

Posted 5 months ago More by John Kenneth F.

All my PSA's and CSA's are gone.. Where are they??

John Kenneth F.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by John Kenneth F. 1 Reply

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qs5CzJa.png[/img] Please check.. Thanks,

Please check..

Thanks,
John Kenneth F.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1411458]All my PSA's and CSA's are gone.. Where are they?? [/quote] I guess, you have not made 250 VP last 45 days, then you are lose them. Best regards Svend PS. CSAs you will always lose when you are not reach EA.
John Kenneth F. posted:

I guess, you have not made 250 VP last 45 days, then you are lose them.

Best regards
Svend
PS. CSAs you will always lose when you are not reach EA.

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hello John, First, whenever you have CSAs and you don't reach EA rank by the end of that month, you are loosing all your CSAs. So, to keep these CSA you need to keep the rank of EA. Second, i think you have missed a newsletter about the new sponsor policy: http://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/ You need to score at least 250VP during a period of 45 days. When not, then all your PSAs are going to your sponsor or upline member.
Hello John,

First, whenever you have CSAs and you don't reach EA rank by the end of that month, you are loosing all your CSAs.
So, to keep these CSA you need to keep the rank of EA.

Second, i think you have missed a newsletter about the new sponsor policy:
news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/
You need to score at least 250VP during a period of 45 days.
When not, then all your PSAs are going to your sponsor or upline member.
343x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hello John! Probably this is the answer to your question. [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/]https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/[/url] EA is needed for CSA. All the best!
Hello John!

Probably this is the answer to your question.

https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/

EA is needed for CSA.

All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1411466] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qs5CzJa.png[/img] Please check.. Thanks, [/quote] From the Affiliate Agreement: 41. Being a bonafide sponsor requires being active, engaged, and supportive of those you are the sponsor of. To help ensure this, all sponsors of other affiliates are required to log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days. Affiliates failing to meet these two requirements will permanently forfeit all sponsored affiliates to their sponsor. Could this have anything to do with it?
John Kenneth F. posted:

Please check..

Thanks,

From the Affiliate Agreement:
41. Being a bonafide sponsor requires being active, engaged, and supportive of those you are the sponsor of. To help ensure this, all sponsors of other affiliates are required to log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days. Affiliates failing to meet these two requirements will permanently forfeit all sponsored affiliates to their sponsor.

Could this have anything to do with it?
75x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, John Kenneth F.! Don't be sad, it's not the end of your SFI business. Just start to rebuild your business, and contact your Sponsor. He/she may reassign back to you, your PSAs,and CSAs. Show to your Sponsor your seriousness in your business. So that, he/she may support you all the time. If you are not giving your best shot to your business, the sponsor can't do anything for you, but to send you a weekly group mail. Yes, that's true, we have to work hard for our business, so that our Sponsor, will be inspired to lend their hands for us. /;-) [b]Remember, we have always a second chance, but don't waste it. /;-) [/b] Hope this helps! ' wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi, John Kenneth F.!

Don't be sad, it's not the end of your SFI business.
Just start to rebuild your business, and contact your Sponsor.
He/she may reassign back to you, your PSAs,and CSAs.

Show to your Sponsor your seriousness in your business.
So that, he/she may support you all the time.
If you are not giving your best shot to your business,
the sponsor can't do anything for you, but to send you a weekly group mail.
Yes, that's true, we have to work hard for our business, so that our Sponsor, will be inspired to lend their hands for us. /;-)

Remember, we have always a second chance, but don't waste it. /;-)

Hope this helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi John Kenneth F. Please read the Affiliate agreement #41 https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement?referrer=search [img]https://i.imgur.com/MJtDa1s.png[/img] If you had 250 VPs or more in 45 days Then I suggest you go to your Genealogy downline report and clear the filters and I am sure your PSAs will show up back in your genealogy report again. Because you failed to requalify to your EA status last month by collecting 1500 VPs you will forfeit all your CSAs and you need to start rebuilding your CSA downline from 0. Hope this helps All the best Zhumagul A.
Hi John Kenneth F.

Please read the Affiliate agreement #41
www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement?referrer=search

If you had 250 VPs or more in 45 days
Then I suggest you go to your Genealogy downline report and clear the filters and I am sure your PSAs will show up back in your genealogy report again.

Because you failed to requalify to your EA status last month by collecting 1500 VPs you will forfeit all your CSAs and you need to start rebuilding your CSA downline from 0.

Hope this helps
All the best
Zhumagul A.
30x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hello John, To add to what others have said, you loose your CSAs when you fail to achieve EA status. But for your PSAs, if you have not fall short the affiliates agree members that was mentioned above, then, it's either you experienced an internet glitch or some sort. Just try to use search filter as it is stated here: [b]Missing affiliate(s)? Make sure you clear your search filters and/or are using the FULL Genealogy. Still missing? Check your Opt-Outs & Removals and PRMs Reports.[/b] Hope that helps?
Hello John,

To add to what others have said, you loose your CSAs when you fail to achieve EA status.

But for your PSAs, if you have not fall short the affiliates agree members that was mentioned above, then, it's either you experienced an internet glitch or some sort. Just try to use search filter as it is stated here:
Missing affiliate(s)? Make sure you clear your search filters and/or are using the FULL Genealogy. Still missing? Check your Opt-Outs & Removals and PRMs Reports.

Hope that helps?
9x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

If you have not made EA then that could be why the csa's are gone. If you have not collected 250 VP and have not logged in in the last 45 days that could be why the psas are gone. If neither of these apply then you will have to submit a support ticket.
If you have not made EA then that could be why the csa's are gone. If you have not collected 250 VP and have not logged in in the last 45 days that could be why the psas are gone. If neither of these apply then you will have to submit a support ticket.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

All my PSA's and CSA's are gone.. Where are they?? Do you remember if you click on anything by mistake? I know i have did it once and i had to back track what i did. Try this and see will any of this work. It will be on the left side , under your Geneology Counts about mid way. Missing affiliate(s)? Make sure you clear your search filters and/or are using the FULL Genealogy. Still missing? Check your Opt-Outs & Removals and PRMs Reports. If not you can always asked your Upline (Sponsor) to help solve the issue for you. Aiming Higher to our success. Bonnie W.
Do you remember if you click on anything by mistake? I know i have did it once and i had to back track what i did. Try this and see will any of this work. It will be on the left side , under your Geneology Counts about mid way. Missing affiliate(s)? Make sure you clear your search filters and/or are using the FULL Genealogy. Still missing? Check your Opt-Outs & Removals and PRMs Reports. If not you can always asked your Upline (Sponsor) to help solve the issue for you.
Aiming Higher to our success.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Have you talked to your sponsor? Send a ticket to support.
Have you talked to your sponsor? Send a ticket to support.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings