Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

We need to have a Catalogue!

Posted 6 months ago More by Keith C.

I suggest SFI start a catalogue for printing. We could take it to work or among our friends. They could hold it in their hands and look at the items they like. This morning I saw some elephant and some cat earrings girls at work (and maybe elsewhere) could die for. I don't have a laptop though and I save on my phone, so I don't have an internet plan on it. Who else thinks this is a good idea?
I suggest SFI start a catalogue for printing. We could take it to work or among our friends. They could hold it in their hands and look at the items they like. This morning I saw some elephant and some cat earrings girls at work (and maybe elsewhere) could die for. I don't have a laptop though and I save on my phone, so I don't have an internet plan on it. Who else thinks this is a good idea?
Keith C.

Canada

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1411494]I suggest SFI start a catalogue for printing. We could take it to work or among our friends. They could hold it in their hands and look at the items they like. This morning I saw some elephant and some cat earrings girls at work (and maybe elsewhere) could die for. I don't have a laptop though and I save on my phone, so I don't have an internet plan on it. Who else thinks this is a good idea?[/quote] Would you be willing to pay for said Catalogue?
Keith C. posted:

Would you be willing to pay for said Catalogue?
75x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Keith C. 1 Reply

Hi, sorry Keith here again. After I entered this post I figured wouldn't it would be great if we could print up our own customized catalogue just by entering the Tripleclick page numbers we like. What do you guys think?
Hi, sorry Keith here again. After I entered this post I figured wouldn't it would be great if we could print up our own customized catalogue just by entering the Tripleclick page numbers we like. What do you guys think?
Keith C.

Canada

Posted 6 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1411499]Hi, sorry Keith here again. After I entered this post I figured wouldn't it would be great if we could print up our own customized catalogue just by entering the Tripleclick page numbers we like. What do you guys think?[/quote] If it is only for your own use, I cannot see anything wrong about, you are print a catalogue for your own use. But if you want to use it to give to prospects, you must get it approved by SFI. We have in fact something like what you ask, but not for printing. [b]Collections[/b] Best regards Svend PS. My opinion is, most of people don't like catalogues, it is much easier see it direct online.
Keith C. posted:

If it is only for your own use, I cannot see anything wrong about, you are print a catalogue for your own use.

But if you want to use it to give to prospects, you must get it approved by SFI.

We have in fact something like what you ask, but not for printing. Collections

Best regards
Svend
PS. My opinion is, most of people don't like catalogues, it is much easier see it direct online.

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 6 months ago

A catalog is simply not practical. Those earrings that you saw today might be gone tomorrow. The products are very fluid with additions, subtractions, price changes, shipping restrictions, etc. Such a catalog would be obsolete in a short period of time. However, you are free to print your own catalog, which is fairly expensive.
A catalog is simply not practical. Those earrings that you saw today might be gone tomorrow. The products are very fluid with additions, subtractions, price changes, shipping restrictions, etc. Such a catalog would be obsolete in a short period of time.

However, you are free to print your own catalog, which is fairly expensive.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 6 months ago

Keith, Have you approached your co-workers about SFI opportunity? It seems to me that if you think your colleagues, might be interested in the products, they might be potential Zing members (PRM) or PSAs (affiliate). SFI Marketing Center have marketing methods and aids that can help your recruiting efforts. All the best!
Keith,
Have you approached your co-workers about SFI opportunity? It seems to me that if you think your colleagues, might be interested in the products, they might be potential Zing members (PRM) or PSAs (affiliate). SFI Marketing Center have marketing methods and aids that can help your recruiting efforts.
All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 6 months ago

We use the Internet and are available to us free marketing methods. Our company has adapted to telephones, everything. You do not have a laptop. Look here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1EiJopB.png[/img] Your customers will buy online. Printing a catalog would ruin many trees.
We use the Internet and are available to us free marketing methods.
Our company has adapted to telephones, everything. You do not have a laptop. Look here.

Your customers will buy online.
Printing a catalog would ruin many trees.

13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Keith, Well, the old adage is true: "A picture is worth a thousand words," but in this case, a catalogue might be impractical given the fluidity of the products. But, I did find a resource that SFI offers you that you can print out that would give you an opportunity to invite friends and co-workers to go online to take a look: https://static.sfimg.com/MarketingAids/PDF/pb_flyer_1.pdf An extra bonus to this flyer is that, when you download it, you are able to type your Affiliate number on it. Take a look and see what you think. Here is the Marketing Center page where this and other flyers can be found: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingAids&category=&type=Flyer&free=&shape=&color=&size=&language=&theme=&currency=&favorite=0 Have a great day! Johnna I.
Keith,
Well, the old adage is true: "A picture is worth a thousand words," but in this case, a catalogue might be impractical given the fluidity of the products. But, I did find a resource that SFI offers you that you can print out that would give you an opportunity to invite friends and co-workers to go online to take a look: static.sfimg.com/MarketingAids/PDF/pb_flyer_1.pdf An extra bonus to this flyer is that, when you download it, you are able to type your Affiliate number on it.
Take a look and see what you think. Here is the Marketing Center page where this and other flyers can be found: www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingAids&category=&type=Flyer&free=&shape=&color=&size=&language=&theme=&currency=&favorite=0
Have a great day!
Johnna I.
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1411494]I suggest SFI start a catalogue for printing. We could take it to work or among our friends. They could hold it in their hands and look at the items they like. This morning I saw some elephant and some cat earrings girls at work (and maybe elsewhere) could die for. I don't have a laptop though and I save on my phone, so I don't have an internet plan on it. Who else thinks this is a good idea?[/quote] You can print out a flyer of each product. It's in the SFI Toolbox for the product. Click on "view printable flyer" -- Joe
Keith C. posted:

You can print out a flyer of each product. It's in the SFI Toolbox for the product.
Click on "view printable flyer"

-- Joe
Joe J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Keith, I feel your idea is going in the right direction, but I think it should be more like a mail-order catalog you can hand out or send out in bulk.
Hi Keith,
I feel your idea is going in the right direction, but I think it should be more like a mail-order catalog you can hand out or send out in bulk.
Richard C.

United States

Liked by Michael Y. Carol J.

Posted 6 months ago

This is a great idea but SFI has to approve it before it gets send out and you would have to be an SFI member for at least 6 months to 1 year. Best regards Laura Miller
This is a great idea but SFI has to approve it before it gets send out and you would have to be an SFI member for at least 6 months to 1 year. Best regards
Laura Miller
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Michael Y. Carol J.

Posted 6 months ago

Set up a collection of various earrings you want to promote then make a flyer of your collection and pass it out to your co-workers. Make sure your SFIID # is on your flyer.
Set up a collection of various earrings you want to promote then make a flyer of your collection and pass it out to your co-workers. Make sure your SFIID # is on your flyer.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Liked by Carol J.

| Edit settings