Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Behold Zackgammon!

Posted 6 months ago

This is my second post today. This is [b]fun![/b] I put in a suggestion a month or so ago about having dice games and received some good response. Thank you! And now I am unveiling my update for that post. How about a backgammon game we call Zackgammon. What do my fellow SFI affiliates think? Catch you soon Same post channel Same post thread poster...
This is my second post today. This is fun!
I put in a suggestion a month or so ago about having dice games and received some good response.
Thank you!
And now I am unveiling my update for that post.
How about a backgammon game we call Zackgammon.
What do my fellow SFI affiliates think?

Catch you soon
Same post channel
Same post thread poster...
Keith C.

Canada

Posted 6 months ago

High Keith, it is a wonderful suggestion - I hope that Administration will throw an eye on this. Zackgammon - yeah - I love Backgammon and I usually play it via App. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
High Keith,
it is a wonderful suggestion - I hope that Administration will throw an eye on this.

Zackgammon - yeah - I love Backgammon and I usually play it via
App.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
9x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks Keith, This is a great suggestion but I don't see anything wrong with the one's we have, The games are very pleasant and theres no bad comment about them. Iknow Mr. Gerry will see to it if it's ok.
Thanks Keith,
This is a great suggestion but I don't see anything wrong with the one's we have, The games are very pleasant and theres no bad comment about them. Iknow Mr. Gerry will see to it if it's ok.
SUPPORT
Osineye B.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago More by John M.

I would be all for Zackgammon.
I would be all for Zackgammon.
8x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1411592]This is my second post today. This is [b]fun![/b] I put in a suggestion a month or so ago about having dice games and received some good response. Thank you! And now I am unveiling my update for that post. How about a backgammon game we call Zackgammon. What do my fellow SFI affiliates think? Catch you soon Same post channel Same post thread poster... [/quote] Keith I think your suggestion is awesome. While we are on the subject, why not checkers or chess or maybe something called Zingo (Zack and Bingo). Just a thought.
Keith C. posted:
This is my second post today. This is fun!
I put in a suggestion a month or so ago about having dice games and received some good response.
Thank you!
And now I am unveiling my update for that post.
How about a backgammon game we call Zackgammon.
What do my fellow SFI affiliates think?

Catch you soon
Same post channel
Same post thread poster...

Keith I think your suggestion is awesome. While we are on the subject, why not checkers or chess or maybe something called Zingo (Zack and Bingo). Just a thought.
4x SUPPORT
Fay J.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

I think "Zackgammon" is a great idea! Lots of people love to play Backgammon so I think it would be something new and different and may help attract more people who get tired of playing the same games (although they are fun) over and over again! Thank you for the great suggestion! All the best!
I think "Zackgammon" is a great idea!
Lots of people love to play Backgammon so I think it would be something new and different and may help attract more people who get tired of playing the same games (although they are fun) over and over again!
Thank you for the great suggestion!
All the best!
PAUL AND DANNAH F.

United States

Liked by Jessie M. Carol J.

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Keith C. That would be awesome I love backgammon So It would be great to have a Zackgammon game!!! Great suggestion Keith Thank you, Lashonda Adams-Head
Hello Keith C.

That would be awesome I love backgammon
So It would be great to have a Zackgammon game!!!

Great suggestion Keith

Thank you,
Lashonda Adams-Head
Lashonda A.

United States

Liked by Carol J.

Posted 6 months ago

Sounds good to me too.
Sounds good to me too.
SUPPORT
Stacey B.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Honestly I have no idea how to play backgammon, and have never played the game. BUT...... I think this is an AWESOME suggestion and I think I would finally take the time to learn how to play. Great post Keith.
Honestly I have no idea how to play backgammon, and have never played the game.

BUT......

I think this is an AWESOME suggestion and I think I would finally take the time to learn how to play.

Great post Keith.
Mark F.

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Carol J.

Posted 6 months ago

Hi great idea next we can have zack roulette 😊
Hi great idea next we can have zack roulette 😊
8x SUPPORT
Carol J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Zackgammon does sound like plenty of fun, but so does the suggestion for Zackroulette. Our current games are entertaining but we could potentially reach a larger audience if we had more games to offer them. Just a thought.
Zackgammon does sound like plenty of fun, but so does the suggestion for Zackroulette. Our current games are entertaining but we could potentially reach a larger audience if we had more games to offer them. Just a thought.
Tanya M.

Canada

Liked by John M.

Posted 6 months ago

Is a good subjections
Is a good subjections
Ubangha W.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings