Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Strange happenings with EZ games!

Posted 6 months ago

Hello- I was wondering if anyone has noticed unusual events happening in their EZ games. Mine had finally started to straighten out I usually get notification of winning games through my email it started up again after a long stop. But every other game even with the volume on and turned up I would play games in silence. Or the second game volume would be on but the first try it was off. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue? I do all of my work off of a PC and everything else works fine, I assume a glitch in the system or still debugging the kinks from all the new changes. Robert
Hello-

I was wondering if anyone has noticed unusual events happening in their EZ games. Mine had finally started to straighten out I usually get notification of winning games through my email it started up again after a long stop. But every other game even with the volume on and turned up I would play games in silence. Or the second game volume would be on but the first try it was off. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue? I do all of my work off of a PC and everything else works fine, I assume a glitch in the system or still debugging the kinks from all the new changes.

Robert

6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Robert. The sound in my games just went out the other day. I thought it was my computer and I just said oh well. But no other problems. Especially with winning! Susan
Hello Robert.
The sound in my games just went out the other day. I thought it was my computer and I just said oh well. But no other problems. Especially with winning!
Susan
4x SUPPORT
Susan M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Robert I have not had any problems with any of the EZ games
Hi Robert
I have not had any problems with any of the EZ games
5x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Robert! I have not experienced such a problem with EZ Games, and I was playing regularly all the time today. I do not use games' sounds anyway; keep it off always ... but playing games were with no problems at all. Maybe it's some glitch as you assumed, due to huge changes and innovations made recently and it will be surely fixed asap. Thanks for sharing ! Best reagards
Hi Robert!

I have not experienced such a problem with EZ Games, and I was playing regularly all the time today. I do not use games' sounds anyway; keep it off always ... but playing games were with no problems at all. Maybe it's some glitch as you assumed, due to huge changes and innovations made recently and it will be surely fixed asap.

Thanks for sharing !

Best reagards
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Robert! I have to say that I did not have even the slightest problems with the EZ games, and I enjoy playing them with the greatest satisfaction. I think that these small interference in playing that's happening to you is just a passing thing. Best regards!
Hi Robert!

I have to say that I did not have even the slightest problems with the EZ games, and I enjoy playing them with the greatest satisfaction. I think that these small interference in playing that's happening to you is just a passing thing.

Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 6 months ago

I played some EZ games without any problem. Try to clean cookies and restart your computer. Hopefully problems will go. Wish you all the best and the success.p
I played some EZ games without any problem. Try to clean cookies and restart your computer. Hopefully problems will go. Wish you all the best and the success.p
SUPPORT
Masood A.

Bahrain

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Mustafa M. 1 Reply

Dear Robert Hello you are lucky tp have EZ games working with you.I more than thirty days , I try many times a dsy to play ,but all times, I have the screen showing that your càrds are loadìng and just that,and nothing else untill Icancel thegame.
Dear Robert
Hello
you are lucky tp have EZ games working with you.I more than thirty days , I try many times a dsy to play ,but all times, I have the screen showing that your càrds are loadìng and just that,and nothing else untill Icancel thegame.
Mustafa M.

South Sudan

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Robert Im having a different issue the games keep freezing an i continuously have to reload then SFI error not a secure connection
Hi Robert
Im having a different issue the games keep freezing an i continuously have to reload then SFI error not a secure connection
Vanessa M.

South Africa

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1412471]Hello- I was wondering if anyone has noticed unusual events happening in their EZ games. Mine had finally started to straighten out I usually get notification of winning games through my email it started up again after a long stop. But every other game even with the volume on and turned up I would play games in silence. Or the second game volume would be on but the first try it was off. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue? I do all of my work off of a PC and everything else works fine, I assume a glitch in the system or still debugging the kinks from all the new changes. Robert [/quote] I just completed priming games for both of my leagues ... no problems at all Jan Green [img]http://jazlive.weebly.com/uploads/5/4/6/3/54631305/jaz-niche_orig.gif[/img]
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

I was wondering if anyone has noticed unusual events happening in their EZ games. Mine had finally started to straighten out I usually get notification of winning games through my email it started up again after a long stop. But every other game even with the volume on and turned up I would play games in silence. Or the second game volume would be on but the first try it was off. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue? I do all of my work off of a PC and everything else works fine, I assume a glitch in the system or still debugging the kinks from all the new changes.

Robert

I just completed priming games for both of my leagues ... no problems at all

Jan Green

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

goranco t.

Macedonia

Posted 6 months ago

Same here.
Same here.
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

We have no such problem.It has been working very well. Perhaps it is the problem of your cmputer. Check your computer,If the problem still exists , you may contact "Support ".
We have no such problem.It has been working very well. Perhaps it is the problem of your cmputer.
Check your computer,If the problem still exists , you may contact "Support ".
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings