Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

This will affect my record

Posted 5 months ago More by Morgan U.

I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI?
I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI?
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Morgan ! 400 Bad request means the website or page you are trying to access cannot find the information using the link you have supplied. Check to make sure you have not blocked Javascript. A lot of actions that take place on the SFI , TripleClicks websites and pages use Javascript. Most browsers allow for selective use of Javascript. Try using a different browser to see if it is just problem with one browser.
Hello Morgan !

400 Bad request means the website or page you are trying to access cannot find the information using the link you have supplied. Check to make sure you have not blocked Javascript. A lot of actions that take place on the SFI , TripleClicks websites and pages use Javascript. Most browsers allow for selective use of Javascript. Try using a different browser to see if it is just problem with one browser.
67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

[quote=1415080]I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI? [/quote] Sorry about that Morgan. I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol. Wish you the best.
Morgan U. posted:

Sorry about that Morgan.

I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol.

Wish you the best.
11x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago More by Zoran V. 1 Reply

Dear Morgan U , None of the members write: - which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...) - which Operating System to use - which search engine - which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...) It would be easier to answer. Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters. There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help. I hope it's okay now. All the best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Morgan U ,
None of the members write:
- which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...)
- which Operating System to use
- which search engine
- which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...)
It would be easier to answer.
Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters.
There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help.
I hope it's okay now.
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic
293x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Morgan, It sounds like you need to send in a support ticket. Let them know in details what you are or have been experiencing. Keep in mind that there might not be anything they could do to remedy the situation if the source of a problem relates to the connectivity in your country. (i.e., on the ground connectivity problems) I do empathize with your situation as I have been through a similar situation, but sometimes we need to accept the fact that there are things that we do not have control over. I hope it will get better soon. All the best!
Morgan,
It sounds like you need to send in a support ticket. Let them know in details what you are or have been experiencing. Keep in mind that there might not be anything they could do to remedy the situation if the source of a problem relates to the connectivity in your country. (i.e., on the ground connectivity problems)
I do empathize with your situation as I have been through a similar situation, but sometimes we need to accept the fact that there are things that we do not have control over. I hope it will get better soon.
All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

It is annoying when that happens and I have had it several times. There is something missing in the address of the page you are trying to get. I used a different browser and that works most of the time. Good luck.
It is annoying when that happens and I have had it several times. There is something missing in the address of the page you are trying to get. I used a different browser and that works most of the time. Good luck.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1415087]Hello Morgan ! 400 Bad request means the website or page you are trying to access cannot find the information using the link you have supplied. Check to make sure you have not blocked Javascript. A lot of actions that take place on the SFI , TripleClicks websites and pages use Javascript. Most browsers allow for selective use of Javascript. Try using a different browser to see if it is just problem with one browser.[/quote] Thanks Michael. I will work with your advice.
Michael A. posted:
Hello Morgan !

400 Bad request means the website or page you are trying to access cannot find the information using the link you have supplied. Check to make sure you have not blocked Javascript. A lot of actions that take place on the SFI , TripleClicks websites and pages use Javascript. Most browsers allow for selective use of Javascript. Try using a different browser to see if it is just problem with one browser.

Thanks Michael. I will work with your advice.
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Michael A. Bruce H.

[quote=1415202]It is annoying when that happens and I have had it several times. There is something missing in the address of the page you are trying to get. I used a different browser and that works most of the time. Good luck.[/quote] Thank you Norman. I will try another browser because I am experiencing it again. I clicked TripleClick from the Affiliate Center.
Norman T. posted:

Thank you Norman. I will try another browser because I am experiencing it again. I clicked TripleClick from the Affiliate Center.
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

[quote=1415201]Morgan, It sounds like you need to send in a support ticket. Let them know in details what you are or have been experiencing. Keep in mind that there might not be anything they could do to remedy the situation if the source of a problem relates to the connectivity in your country. (i.e., on the ground connectivity problems) I do empathize with your situation as I have been through a similar situation, but sometimes we need to accept the fact that there are things that we do not have control over. I hope it will get better soon. All the best! [/quote] Thanks for that suggestion. I may probably opt for it if it happens in another browser
Francis R. posted:
Morgan,
It sounds like you need to send in a support ticket. Let them know in details what you are or have been experiencing. Keep in mind that there might not be anything they could do to remedy the situation if the source of a problem relates to the connectivity in your country. (i.e., on the ground connectivity problems)
I do empathize with your situation as I have been through a similar situation, but sometimes we need to accept the fact that there are things that we do not have control over. I hope it will get better soon.
All the best!

Thanks for that suggestion. I may probably opt for it if it happens in another browser
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 5 months ago More by Morgan U. 1 Reply

[quote=1415099]Dear Morgan U , None of the members write: - which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...) - which Operating System to use - which search engine - which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...) It would be easier to answer. Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters. There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help. I hope it's okay now. All the best ! Zoran Vukovic[/quote] Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it.
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Morgan U ,
None of the members write:
- which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...)
- which Operating System to use
- which search engine
- which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...)
It would be easier to answer.
Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters.
There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help.
I hope it's okay now.
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic

Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it.
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

[quote=1415080]I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI? [/quote] The most annoying now is that I have lost 3 badges because of the problem.
Morgan U. posted:

The most annoying now is that I have lost 3 badges because of the problem.
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 5 months ago More by Morgan U. 1 Reply

[quote=1415096][quote=1415080]I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI? [/quote] Sorry about that Morgan. I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol. Wish you the best.[/quote] I have tried another browser, cleared my browser history and the problem is still persisting. I don't know what to do again.
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Morgan U. posted:

Sorry about that Morgan.
I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol.
Wish you the best.

I have tried another browser, cleared my browser history and the problem is still persisting. I don't know what to do again.
4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings