Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brain Sprint winners and Daily Crown drawings

Posted 5 months ago More by Sead Š.

Hello SFI'ers ! I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ... If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked? I do hope Adam will take care of this asap ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYw3IMe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8WnLDjw.jpg[/img]
Hello SFI'ers !

I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ...

If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing.

My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked?

I do hope Adam will take care of this asap !

Best regards !

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Sead, I just checked my entries and looks to me that I get mine. To be honest I never check how many I have each day , because most of time I am just locked with my time to spent on games, so I am mostly concern to play them to keep my streak and my badges. Today so far I played only Grandmaster Poker and I had 5 wins and 5 smiling faces and I played Brain Sprint, had one result over 8000 points. My total entry for Daily Crown is 6 so far today. I am not sure what is going on with yours . Sorry I was not much of help. Regards, Sloba
Hi Sead,
I just checked my entries and looks to me that I get mine.
To be honest I never check how many I have each day , because most of time I am just locked with my time to spent on games, so I am mostly concern to play them to keep my streak and my badges.
Today so far I played only Grandmaster Poker and I had 5 wins and 5 smiling faces and I played Brain Sprint, had one result over 8000 points. My total entry for Daily Crown is 6 so far today.
I am not sure what is going on with yours .
Sorry I was not much of help.
Regards, Sloba
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Mr Sead, Well done and thanks for your observation. I had noticed that also, but I just didn't take it to mind because I thought, it's a new game and with time, the extra bonus entry in the daily crown will be implemented. I believe as you mentioned it now, it will be considered. Best regards.
Mr Sead,

Well done and thanks for your observation.
I had noticed that also, but I just didn't take it to mind because I thought, it's a new game and with time, the extra bonus entry in the daily crown will be implemented.

I believe as you mentioned it now, it will be considered.

Best regards.
11x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Sead, you've noticed this nicely, I think it should begin to apply. If it's written in the rules of the game, I think it will start to apply quickly. Best Wishes!
Hi Sead, you've noticed this nicely, I think it should begin to apply. If it's written in the rules of the game, I think it will start to apply quickly.

Best Wishes!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, You were not over looked. I think you did not get it because some more people are above you. Thanks GURU.
Hi,
You were not over looked. I think you did not get it
because some more people are above you.
Thanks GURU.
Ishita s.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Erich W. 1 Reply

IMO... Brain Sprint is somewhat tainted since some players are using partners to look up answers for quick and correct responses. This of course distorts the results/LeaderBoard.
IMO... Brain Sprint is somewhat tainted since some players are using partners to look up answers for quick and correct responses. This of course distorts the results/LeaderBoard.
19x SUPPORT
Erich W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Sead Š. 1 Reply

[quote=1416457]IMO... Brain Sprint is somewhat tainted since some players are using partners to look up answers for quick and correct responses. This of course distorts the results/LeaderBoard.[/quote] Hi Erich! Thanks for the response ! I am not complaining about results or about a leaderboard position... I've just pointed that winners (at least in my case) do not automatically get extra entries for Daily Crown drawings , although it was stipulated by the Official rules. That's all ! Foe example; I have 8 or 9 wins every day on aerage, and it should mean 8 or 9 more entries for Daily Crown drawings, which would increase my winning chances for let's say 30 % every day. I've got a filling that I'm losing a lot... Best regards !
Erich W. posted:

Hi Erich!

Thanks for the response !

I am not complaining about results or about a leaderboard position... I've just pointed that winners (at least in my case) do not automatically get extra entries for Daily Crown drawings , although it was stipulated by the Official rules. That's all !

Foe example; I have 8 or 9 wins every day on aerage, and it should mean 8 or 9 more entries for Daily Crown drawings, which would increase my winning chances for let's say 30 % every day. I've got a filling that I'm losing a lot...

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 months ago

congratulations to you weldone
congratulations to you weldone
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago More by Erich W.

[quote=1416461][quote=1416457]IMO... Brain Sprint is somewhat tainted since some players are using partners to look up answers for quick and correct responses. This of course distorts the results/LeaderBoard.[/quote] Hi Erich! Thanks for the response ! I am not complaining about results or about a leaderboard position... I've just pointed that winners (at least in my case) do not automatically get extra entries for Daily Crown drawings , although it was stipulated by the Official rules. That's all ! Foe example; I have 8 or 9 wins every day on average, and it should mean 8 or 9 more entries for Daily Crown drawings, which would increase my winning chances for let's say 30 % every day. I've got a filling that I'm losing a lot... Best regards ! [/quote] I understand your point... Just voicing my overall thoughts on the game. So if you're playing singular, [which I have no reason to think otherwise] you have a disadvantage from those who are using "partners". Anyway, If the rules state you get DC entries, then perhaps you should submit a bug rept or contact support.
Sead Š. posted:
Erich W. posted:

Hi Erich!

Thanks for the response !

I am not complaining about results or about a leaderboard position... I've just pointed that winners (at least in my case) do not automatically get extra entries for Daily Crown drawings , although it was stipulated by the Official rules. That's all !

Foe example; I have 8 or 9 wins every day on average, and it should mean 8 or 9 more entries for Daily Crown drawings, which would increase my winning chances for let's say 30 % every day. I've got a filling that I'm losing a lot...

Best regards !

I understand your point... Just voicing my overall thoughts on the game. So if you're playing singular, [which I have no reason to think otherwise] you have a disadvantage from those who are using "partners".

Anyway, If the rules state you get DC entries, then perhaps you should submit a bug rept or contact support.
19x SUPPORT
Erich W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Osuma D.

Congrates' I Which To Join You Guys Soon!
Congrates' I Which To Join You Guys Soon!
Osuma D.

Nigeria

I Love Game This And I Can Not Wait To Playing' I Think With This Newly Developt Game! Will Make And Attract New Customer Because Also Test An Motivate Us! This Is The Reason Why I Love SFI' Because Its Also Show You The Way To Make It Happen 'wow They Are Full Of Supprises!
I Love Game This And I Can Not Wait To Playing' I Think With This Newly Developt Game! Will Make And Attract New Customer Because Also Test An Motivate Us! This Is The Reason Why I Love SFI' Because Its Also Show You The Way To Make It Happen 'wow They Are Full Of Supprises!
Osuma D.

Nigeria

Wow I Love This AZ game its motivate me!
Wow I Love This AZ game its motivate me!
Osuma D.

Nigeria

| Edit settings