Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

rewardable

Posted 11 days ago

please I have been playing the eager zebra games,grand master poker but I never get any rewardable I don't understand why
please I have been playing the eager zebra games,grand master poker but I never get any rewardable I don't understand why
verla C.

Cameroon

Posted 10 days ago

Hi, Verla! I think you meant "Rewardicals" but no matter, I like the new terminology "rewardable" you just coined! If you've been playing any of the EZ games, like Grandmaster Poker, you need to keep trying to win to earn Rewardicals. Read the Rules under Grand Master Poker to understand how to play and win. All the best!
Hi, Verla!
I think you meant "Rewardicals" but no matter, I like the new terminology "rewardable" you just coined!
If you've been playing any of the EZ games, like Grandmaster Poker, you need to keep trying to win to earn Rewardicals.
Read the Rules under Grand Master Poker to understand how to play and win.
All the best!
34x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Verla, You are competing against all the other Eager Zebra players. Keep plugging away and improving your scores. Play every day. If you do this eventually you will win. Good luck!
Verla,

You are competing against all the other Eager Zebra players. Keep plugging away and improving your scores. Play every day. If you do this eventually you will win.

Good luck!
Cameron H.

United States

Posted 10 days ago

Hey Verla, why are you trying to get a rewardical? Affiliates generally look for VersaPoints. You've been here since March 28th of this year. I would like to see you master the "do-it" list and complete the lessons in Launchpad. Once you've done those things, you can work on getting 1,500 VersaPoints so that you can elevate to EA/BTL status. If you spend 1TCredit, you get 10 Rewardicals which can be exchanged for VersaPoints. Before l confuse anymore you might want to talk to your sponsor about how to function in this environment. Good luck!
Hey Verla, why are you trying to get a rewardical? Affiliates generally look for VersaPoints. You've been here since March 28th of this year. I would like to see you master the "do-it" list and complete the lessons in Launchpad. Once you've done those things, you can work on getting 1,500 VersaPoints so that you can elevate to EA/BTL status. If you spend 1TCredit, you get 10 Rewardicals which can be exchanged for VersaPoints. Before l confuse anymore you might want to talk to your sponsor about how to function in this environment.
Good luck!
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Here's all the ways you can earn Rewardicals: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938 Hope this helps! [b]Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018![/b]
Here's all the ways you can earn Rewardicals:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938

Hope this helps!

Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018!
52x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 10 days ago

Are you using a t-credit. You get 10 Rewardicals for each t-credit spent in games and in bidding at Pricebenders.
Are you using a t-credit. You get 10 Rewardicals for each t-credit spent in games and in bidding at Pricebenders.
108x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,539 | Followers: 1,153 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1416669]please I have been playing the eager zebra games,grand master poker but I never get any rewardable I don't understand why[/quote] Just look at the way you can earn Rewardicals in grand master poker games. Each time you score a grand (1000 points in a single game), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win up to 1000 Rewardicals! You get 285 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry! Note: Daily Crown entries that can be won via Grandmaster Poker are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day) or For each TCredit spent playing Grandmaster Poker, you’ll earn 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! If you’re an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and PRMs! https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
verla C. posted:

Just look at the way you can earn Rewardicals in grand master poker games.

Each time you score a grand (1000 points in a single game), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win up to 1000 Rewardicals! You get 285 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry! Note: Daily Crown entries that can be won via Grandmaster Poker are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day) or

For each TCredit spent playing Grandmaster Poker, you’ll earn 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! If you’re an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and PRMs!

blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
27x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago

Hi, Verla, Grandmaster Poker is the one I play everynight. It depends on two things: games played and games won. To win in Grandmaster Poker you have to score 1,000+ points. I play between 1 to 10 every night. I usually win 3 to 6 games. Sometimes I have won 9 out of 10. Check your Rewardicals today, then play Gandmaster to win as many games you want. Then check Rewardicals tomorrow, and you will notice the difference. Good Luck.
Hi, Verla,

Grandmaster Poker is the one I play everynight. It depends on two things: games played and games won.
To win in Grandmaster Poker you have to score 1,000+ points.
I play between 1 to 10 every night. I usually win 3 to 6 games. Sometimes I have won 9 out of 10.
Check your Rewardicals today, then play Gandmaster to win as many games you want. Then check Rewardicals tomorrow, and you will notice the difference.

Good Luck.
Luis A A.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Make sure you spend at least a TCredit in each game. William Hemmelgarn
Make sure you spend at least a TCredit in each game.

William Hemmelgarn
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Dear Verla C , In addition to each game , there is a [b]RULES[/b] field, Read carefully and see how to play , rules and how to win prizes . In addition to persistence , it is necessary to have happiness, and sometimes to invest in some TC. A lot of success in further work and happiness in games! Zoran vukovic
Dear Verla C ,
In addition to each game , there is a RULES field,
Read carefully and see how to play , rules and how to win prizes .
In addition to persistence , it is necessary to have happiness, and sometimes to invest in some TC.
A lot of success in further work and happiness in games!
Zoran vukovic
258x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Verla C; "Rewardables"!? That sounds sweet to my ears. I want to believe you meant Rewadicals(RTs). The Zebra games gives 10-RTs(Rewardical Tokens) for every TCredit spent on any game. https://www.sfimg.com/Home/EagerZebra Your rewsrdical(RT) earnings can be seen in your RT ledger at your Rewadicals page. https://www.rewardical.com/Ledger I hope this will be helpful?
Hi Verla C;
"Rewardables"!? That sounds sweet to my ears. I want to believe you meant Rewadicals(RTs).
The Zebra games gives 10-RTs(Rewardical Tokens) for every TCredit spent on any game.
www.sfimg.com/Home/EagerZebra

Your rewsrdical(RT) earnings can be seen in your RT ledger at your Rewadicals page.
www.rewardical.com/Ledger

I hope this will be helpful?
SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago

Verla, I play Grandmaster Poker Eager Zebra Games freely almost daily. I am already satisfied with the Badges ... https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges ... i am earning which are considered rewards to earn an additional Badge Quest's points from where i am rewarded with Rewardicals by attaining the level of Grand Master ... https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=222445 Having fun to ease stress in playing free Eager Zebra Games is already a reward for me :smile: . My best wishes.
Verla,
I play Grandmaster Poker Eager Zebra Games freely almost daily. I am already satisfied with the Badges ... www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges ... i am earning which are considered rewards to earn an additional Badge Quest's points from where i am rewarded with Rewardicals by attaining the level of Grand Master ... www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=222445

Having fun to ease stress in playing free Eager Zebra Games is already a reward for me
. My best wishes.

12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings