Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Spending t credits

Posted 5 months ago

Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win
3x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

Posted 5 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] I may like to say NO, it is not a waste because each TCredit spent in bidding you earn 10 Rewardical token which you can exchange for anything of your choice at rewardicals.com.
Jaswant S. posted:

I may like to say NO, it is not a waste because each TCredit spent in bidding you earn 10 Rewardical token which you can exchange for anything of your choice at rewardicals.com.
65x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 5 months ago

But if you WIN, you can get the item for a very LOW price or if it's a physical item than you can exchange it for a value of TCredits or Gift Certificate or even "FLIP IT" and sell it for cash :wink: That is how auctions work, in the end there can be only ONE. That is also in all other auctions all around the World, everybody who is taking part in any kind of auction has to pay some fee to enter even if that person does not win at the end. BR
But if you WIN, you can get the item for a very LOW price or if it's a physical item than you can exchange it for a value of TCredits or Gift Certificate or even "FLIP IT" and sell it for cash

That is how auctions work, in the end there can be only ONE.
That is also in all other auctions all around the World, everybody who is taking part in any kind of auction has to pay some fee to enter even if that person does not win at the end.

BR
18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Jaswant! And what about the 10 Rewardicals you get for each of the TCredit you've spent? Is not that a earning? All the best in your future work!
Hi Jaswant!

And what about the 10 Rewardicals you get for each of the TCredit you've spent? Is not that a earning?

All the best in your future work!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] [b]What happens to the TCredits I've used in bidding if I don't win the item? [/b] Using a TCredit for bidding on a Pricebenders auction means you are spending it, the same as if you used a TCredit for listing something for sale on TripleClicks or buying a song from the store or any of the other actions for which TCredits can be used. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=20710
Jaswant S. posted:

What happens to the TCredits I've used in bidding if I don't win the item?

Using a TCredit for bidding on a Pricebenders auction means you are spending it, the same as if you used a TCredit for listing something for sale on TripleClicks or buying a song from the store or any of the other actions for which TCredits can be used.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=20710
65x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 5 months ago 2 Replies

So what's the best thing to do with T-Credits?????
Corey S.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1420430]Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win [/quote] It is what you think it is. Are you making a statement, asking a question or is it an opinions? As you read and learn more about the system you will be able to make a decision. The beauty of SFI is that it is a lot of DIFFERENT things to different people. What you may think is a waste may be “God’s gift to man” to others. My suggestion is to continue reading and learning an have an open mind. Figure out what it will take for you to succeed and do that. Don’t be to fast to criticize. Once you get the puzzle of SFI together you will totally understand. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yAYPM7a.png[/img]
Jaswant S. posted:

It is what you think it is. Are you making a statement, asking a question or is it an opinions?

As you read and learn more about the system you will be able to make a decision. The beauty of SFI is that it is a lot of DIFFERENT things to different people. What you may think is a waste may be “God’s gift to man” to others.

My suggestion is to continue reading and learning an have an open mind. Figure out what it will take for you to succeed and do that. Don’t be to fast to criticize. Once you get the puzzle of SFI together you will totally understand.

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Jaswant The choice is entirely yours what you do with the TCredit in your possession, just like the local currency with you when use to bid an auction and one loses is not a waste. With TCredit SFI currency, you grab rewardical tokens for any transaction executed with it, which one equally redeem with VersaPoints TCredits CSAs Pure silver bullion bars Bitcoin TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks) You can donate your Rewardicals (that is, we’ll convert them to cash and make a donation on your behalf to a charity of your choosing) With this I do not share your view , but strongly advice you participate in all auctions with your tcedits as that is the only instrument allowed for all SFI auctions bidding. Tony O. Nigeria
Jaswant
The choice is entirely yours what you do with the TCredit in your possession, just like the local currency with you when use to bid an auction and one loses is not a waste. With TCredit SFI currency, you grab rewardical tokens for any transaction executed with it, which one equally redeem with
VersaPoints
TCredits
CSAs
Pure silver bullion bars
Bitcoin
TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks)
You can donate your Rewardicals (that is, we’ll convert them to cash and make a donation on your behalf to a charity of your choosing)
With this I do not share your view , but strongly advice you participate in all auctions with your tcedits as that is the only instrument allowed for all SFI auctions bidding.
Tony O.
Nigeria
2x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Sure, if you don't win, you lose the T credits, but you get Rewardicals and other possible bonuses for each bid. You can save up your Rewardicals to get versa points, CSA's, PSA's, and even more T credits. There are also lots of other things to use T credits for instead of auctions. If you don't try to win at anything then you never will.
Sure, if you don't win, you lose the T credits, but you get Rewardicals and other possible bonuses for each bid. You can save up your Rewardicals to get versa points, CSA's, PSA's, and even more T credits. There are also lots of other things to use T credits for instead of auctions. If you don't try to win at anything then you never will.
5x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted 5 months ago

I wouldn't call it a waste if you use them wisely. For example TCredits are not meant to use on auctions only, you can use them on games like Card King or PTP or purchase a product from Triple Clicks store like PSAs to boost your team etc... I honestly love TCredits and what they stand there for. All the Best Zhumagul A.
I wouldn't call it a waste if you use them wisely.
For example TCredits are not meant to use on auctions only, you can use them on games like Card King or PTP or purchase a product from Triple Clicks store like PSAs to boost your team etc...
I honestly love TCredits and what they stand there for.

All the Best
Zhumagul A.
31x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1420446]So what's the best thing to do with T-Credits????? [/quote] Corey, There's lots of things to do with T Credits. Play EZ games (most are free, but when you use a T Credit, you earn Rewardicals), you can use them to buy items from the TripleClicks store (also earning you Rewardicals), and bidding on auctions. Any time you use a T Credit, you earn Rewardicals. You can then exchange your Rewardicals for VersaPoints (my personal favorite), PSA's and CSA's, Bitcoin and more. On your Affiliate Center home page, click the lightening bolt, click Rewardical, then click Redeem Tokens for a complete list of "stuff" you can get. Contact your Sponsor for more information, and don't forget to read your LaunchPad lessons (spaceship icon or there's a link found on your "To Do" tab). God bless, Johnna I.
Corey S. posted:

Corey,
There's lots of things to do with T Credits. Play EZ games (most are free, but when you use a T Credit, you earn Rewardicals), you can use them to buy items from the TripleClicks store (also earning you Rewardicals), and bidding on auctions. Any time you use a T Credit, you earn Rewardicals. You can then exchange your Rewardicals for VersaPoints (my personal favorite), PSA's and CSA's, Bitcoin and more. On your Affiliate Center home page, click the lightening bolt, click Rewardical, then click Redeem Tokens for a complete list of "stuff" you can get.
Contact your Sponsor for more information, and don't forget to read your LaunchPad lessons (spaceship icon or there's a link found on your "To Do" tab).
God bless,
Johnna I.
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1420446]So what's the best thing to do with T-Credits????? [/quote] See these uses for t-credits: https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php
Corey S. posted:

See these uses for t-credits: www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

| Edit settings