Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Second Home CSA

Posted 6 days ago More by Finn S.

Hello everyone! Today when i checked my genealogy i was supprised because i spotted 35 new "Second Home CSA's" and as a sweet extra it seems that they are very active! When i checked my scoreboard i see that these 35 CSA's are worth of 63$ so i am very happy! :) Anyway i would love to know how many CSA's other entrepreneurs on SFI have earned for last month because i cant belive its 35! So happy that i joined sfi back in!
Hello everyone!

Today when i checked my genealogy i was supprised because i spotted 35 new "Second Home CSA's" and as a sweet extra it seems that they are very active! When i checked my scoreboard i see that these 35 CSA's are worth of 63$ so i am very happy! :)

Anyway i would love to know how many CSA's other entrepreneurs on SFI have earned for last month because i cant belive its 35! So happy that i joined sfi back in!

Finn S.

Germany

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

I received 70 CSAs today as second home CSAs i am also surprised.
Ahmed S.

Maldives

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1420482]Hello everyone! Today when i checked my genealogy i was supprised because i spotted 35 new "Second Home CSA's" and as a sweet extra it seems that they are very active! When i checked my scoreboard i see that these 35 CSA's are worth of 63$ so i am very happy! :) Anyway i would love to know how many CSA's other entrepreneurs on SFI have earned for last month because i cant belive its 35! So happy that i joined sfi back in! [/quote] I received 35 CSAs today as second home CSAs i am also surprised.
Finn S. posted:
Hello everyone!

Today when i checked my genealogy i was supprised because i spotted 35 new "Second Home CSA's" and as a sweet extra it seems that they are very active! When i checked my scoreboard i see that these 35 CSA's are worth of 63$ so i am very happy! :)

Anyway i would love to know how many CSA's other entrepreneurs on SFI have earned for last month because i cant belive its 35! So happy that i joined sfi back in!

I received 35 CSAs today as second home CSAs i am also surprised.
SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 6 days ago More by Finn S.

[quote=1420486]I received 70 CSAs today as second home CSAs i am also surprised.[/quote] Awesome! Congratulations!
Ahmed S. posted:

Awesome! Congratulations!
Finn S.

Germany

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Finn Today I received 115 CSA's with 1 active, so if you have most active you have hit a nice gold mine there! These are not new CSA's so it looks like alot of sponsors were not active and lost them. So make sure you stay focused and be a great example and leader to keep your CSA's with you!
Hi Finn

Today I received 115 CSA's with 1 active, so if you have most active you have hit a nice gold mine there! These are not new CSA's so it looks like alot of sponsors were not active and lost them. So make sure you stay focused and be a great example and leader to keep your CSA's with you!
Brenda B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Congratulations on achieving BTL status last month and thus earning one share of second home CSA today! It's great to hear you've got active CSA. I'm glad for you. Here is our [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart]Benefits Chart [/url] with more details on rankings and associated benefits. Keep up the great work!
Congratulations on achieving BTL status last month and thus earning one share of second home CSA today!
It's great to hear you've got active CSA. I'm glad for you.
Here is our Benefits Chart with more details on rankings and associated benefits.
Keep up the great work!
11x SUPPORT
Lejla C.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1420482]Hello everyone! Today when i checked my genealogy i was supprised because i spotted 35 new "Second Home CSA's" and as a sweet extra it seems that they are very active! When i checked my scoreboard i see that these 35 CSA's are worth of 63$ so i am very happy! :) Anyway i would love to know how many CSA's other entrepreneurs on SFI have earned for last month because i cant belive its 35! So happy that i joined sfi back in! [/quote] Hello Finn! If you were so happy to get such a good and active Second home CSA, try to save them for a very long time. All the best in your future work!
Finn S. posted:
Hello everyone!

Hello Finn!

If you were so happy to get such a good and active Second home CSA, try to save them for a very long time.

All the best in your future work!
35x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 6 days ago

Once your new CSAs have arrived in your genealogy, to view them, make sure you are using the FULL version of the Genealogy (not the Condensed version), then apply the following two filters : 1. CSA Assign Date = 2018-05-16 2. Generation = "CS" [img]https://i.imgur.com/CRi4bNm.jpg[/img]
Once your new CSAs have arrived in your genealogy, to view them, make sure
you are using the FULL version of the Genealogy (not the Condensed version),
then apply the following two filters :

1. CSA Assign Date = 2018-05-16
2. Generation = "CS"

100x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Second home CSAs is one of the benefits of Team Leasers.The Team leaders get shares of CSAs from the pool of CSAs generated from EAs /TLs who has failed to maintain the minimum status of EA. I am very happy to receive one share of CSAs in this month totally free of cost.
Second home CSAs is one of the benefits of Team Leasers.The Team leaders get shares of CSAs from the pool of CSAs generated from EAs /TLs who has failed to maintain the minimum status of EA.
I am very happy to receive one share of CSAs in this month totally free of cost.
3x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Finn, my fellow affiliate Brenda gave a very nice response for your issue involving CSA's. You've got make sure you check your genealogical groups (PSA's & CSA's), especially the CSA's because if you just got them, make you welcome them OR you'll lose them. You can tell how active they are by the number of VersaPoints they have. Let your PSA's & CSA's know you're there for them.
Hello Finn, my fellow affiliate Brenda gave a very nice response for your issue involving CSA's. You've got make sure you check your genealogical groups (PSA's & CSA's), especially the CSA's because if you just got them, make you welcome them OR you'll lose them. You can tell how active they are by the number of VersaPoints they have. Let your PSA's & CSA's know you're there for them.
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

I got 35 csa worth $63 2 are btls
I got 35 csa worth $63 2 are btls
adam g.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

As with everyone else on this forum, I was surprised I received 35 CSA's. Perks like this for being a Team Leader with SFI are surely appreciated and definitely keeps me motivated. It does so much with my Team Building. I try and explain to my affiliates everyday you are on SFI, you are earning, either by Free Training, Auctions, Games, Rewardicals,Daily Drawings. The benefits are limitless if you work hard everyday. Everyday is a Win...Win. :smiley:
As with everyone else on this forum, I was surprised I received 35 CSA's. Perks like this for being a Team Leader with SFI are surely appreciated and definitely keeps me motivated. It does so much with my Team Building. I try and explain to my affiliates everyday you are on SFI, you are earning, either by Free Training, Auctions, Games, Rewardicals,Daily Drawings. The benefits are limitless if you work hard everyday.
Everyday is a Win...Win.

Jean R.

United States

| Edit settings