Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where do I find the team that brings my team with me?

Posted 9 days ago

As I am a team leader, I like team work. I thought of communicating with the CO-Sponsors of my team but I did not know or found them in the SFI platform!
As I am a team leader, I like team work. I thought of communicating with the CO-Sponsors of my team but I did not know or found them in the SFI platform!
Bensaad A.

Algeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Bensaad, If I understand correctly, you are looking for your Co-sponsored affiliates? They can be found, just like your Sponsored affiliates, within your genealogy tab, using the Quick Filter. I hope that helps. Donald K.
Hi Bensaad,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for your Co-sponsored affiliates?
They can be found, just like your Sponsored affiliates, within your genealogy tab, using the Quick Filter.

I hope that helps.
Donald K.
13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Bensaad, its good that you like being a team leader. You should check out your genealogical groups to see how many PSA's and CSA's you have, how active they are and whose close to elevating. If you don't you'll eventually lose your CSA's. I don't think we'll have worry about you not doing your job because you care.
Hello Bensaad, its good that you like being a team leader. You should check out your genealogical groups to see how many PSA's and CSA's you have, how active they are and whose close to elevating. If you don't you'll eventually lose your CSA's. I don't think we'll have worry about you not doing your job because you care.
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Where can I find my CSAs e-mail addresses so I can contact them? You'll find your CSA e-mail addresses on your Genealogy in the COMMUNICATION format screen—Just go to your Genealogy, select the "Communications" tab. Or, just click the envelope icon on any format screen to send an e-mail. Should I contact the CSAs who are assigned to me? One of the reasons we created the Co-Sponsorship program is so that every affiliate has another support member to assist them. So, yes, we encourage you to reach out to the Co-Sponsorship affiliates you've been assigned, especially if their Sponsor is not actively supporting them. Your Genealogy contains contact information so you can communicate with them. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20953
Where can I find my CSAs e-mail addresses so I can contact them?

You'll find your CSA e-mail addresses on your Genealogy in the COMMUNICATION format screen—Just go to your Genealogy, select the "Communications" tab. Or, just click the envelope icon on any format screen to send an e-mail.

Should I contact the CSAs who are assigned to me?

One of the reasons we created the Co-Sponsorship program is so that every affiliate has another support member to assist them. So, yes, we encourage you to reach out to the Co-Sponsorship affiliates you've been assigned, especially if their Sponsor is not actively supporting them. Your Genealogy contains contact information so you can communicate with them.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20953

28x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hi Bensaad! For you it is most important to have good communication with your team, and each member of your team has their co-sponsors. It is important for them to have good communication with their co-sponsors, in case they want to get additional explanations. You also have your co-sponsor with whom you can advise. I do not see the purpose of your contact with the co-sponsors of members of your team. If I have correctly understood your question. Best regards!
Hi Bensaad!

For you it is most important to have good communication with your team, and each member of your team has their co-sponsors. It is important for them to have good communication with their co-sponsors, in case they want to get additional explanations. You also have your co-sponsor with whom you can advise. I do not see the purpose of your contact with the co-sponsors of members of your team.

If I have correctly understood your question.

Best regards!
36x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

| Edit settings