Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

prize for bidding at auction

Posted 3 months ago

hi sfi, Greetings to the community! I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !! My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive? I would appreciate the information
hi sfi,

Greetings to the community!
I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !!

My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive?

I would appreciate the information
Aniangel D.

Venezuela

Posted 3 months ago More by Lilia G. 1 Reply

[quote=1420503]hi sfi, Greetings to the community! I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !! My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive? I would appreciate the information[/quote] See here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart
Aniangel D. posted:
hi sfi,

I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !!

My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive?

See here:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 3 months ago

Should be automatic
Should be automatic
7x SUPPORT
Faizal V.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Once you purchase that CSA, you will have to qualify as executive status inorder to keep that CSA in your genology, but if you dont requalify as executive you will definately lose that CSA.
Once you purchase that CSA, you will have to qualify as executive status inorder to keep that CSA in your genology, but if you dont requalify as executive you will definately lose that CSA.
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Lilia G. 1 Reply

[quote=1420539][quote=1420503]hi sfi, Greetings to the community! I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !! My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive? I would appreciate the information[/quote] See here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart[/quote]
Lilia G. posted:
Aniangel D. posted:
hi sfi,

See here:

3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 3 months ago More by Lilia G.

[quote=1420546][quote=1420539][quote=1420503]hi sfi, Greetings to the community! I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !! My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive? I would appreciate the information[/quote] See here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart[/quote] [/quote] Collect just 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) to advance to the "executive level" of SFI. As an Executive Affiliate (EA), you gain access to some of SFI's most powerful business-building tools. And instead of being able to earn just Direct Commissions, you can now unlock CSA Commissions and Executive Pool profit sharing (see a complete listing of the compensation and other benefits HERE). In short, if you're serious about building a successful business with SFI, you're going to want to achieve AT LEAST 1,500 VP every month so you can enjoy the numerous executive benefits. But just like an oak tree would never stop at ten feet, don't YOU stop at 1,500 VP. Moving up! With just 1,500 more monthly VP (3,000 qualified points total) and at least five personally sponsored affiliates, you'll acquire the prestigious title and benefits of a Bronze Team Leader (BTL). As a Bronze Team Leader, not only will bigger and better perks and power tools be yours, you'll also now be qualified to earn MATCHING VersaPoints! Matching VP are the most coveted piece of the SFI compensation plan because they allow you to tap into the amazing power of Leveraged Income and exponential growth. Indeed, Matching VP can take your income to a whole new level by allowing you to earn profit shares on the actions of every Executive Affiliate in your group (up to six generations deep) and on all your co-sponsored affiliates, too! Think about that. On all affiliates in your group, within six levels downline, you can be earning matching points every time they log in at the Affiliate Center, every time they buy product, every time they bid on a Pricebenders Auction, play an Eager Zebra game, post on Stream, and much more! Over time, the generations on which you can earn Matching VP can grow to contain hundreds or even thousands of affiliates that you can earn on! And there is no limit to how many matching points you can earn each month. Indeed, some of our affiliates earn millions of extra profit shares each month! Learn more about Matching VersaPoints HERE. Sounds good, right? But, again, don't stop there!
Lilia G. posted:
Lilia G. posted:
Aniangel D. posted:
hi sfi,

See here:

Collect just 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) to advance to the "executive level" of SFI. As an Executive Affiliate (EA), you gain access to some of SFI's most powerful business-building tools. And instead of being able to earn just Direct Commissions, you can now unlock CSA Commissions and Executive Pool profit sharing (see a complete listing of the compensation and other benefits HERE).

In short, if you're serious about building a successful business with SFI, you're going to want to achieve AT LEAST 1,500 VP every month so you can enjoy the numerous executive benefits.

But just like an oak tree would never stop at ten feet, don't YOU stop at 1,500 VP.

Moving up!
With just 1,500 more monthly VP (3,000 qualified points total) and at least five personally sponsored affiliates, you'll acquire the prestigious title and benefits of a Bronze Team Leader (BTL). As a Bronze Team Leader, not only will bigger and better perks and power tools be yours, you'll also now be qualified to earn MATCHING VersaPoints!

Matching VP are the most coveted piece of the SFI compensation plan because they allow you to tap into the amazing power of Leveraged Income and exponential growth. Indeed, Matching VP can take your income to a whole new level by allowing you to earn profit shares on the actions of every Executive Affiliate in your group (up to six generations deep) and on all your co-sponsored affiliates, too!

Think about that. On all affiliates in your group, within six levels downline, you can be earning matching points every time they log in at the Affiliate Center, every time they buy product, every time they bid on a Pricebenders Auction, play an Eager Zebra game, post on Stream, and much more!

Over time, the generations on which you can earn Matching VP can grow to contain hundreds or even thousands of affiliates that you can earn on! And there is no limit to how many matching points you can earn each month. Indeed, some of our affiliates earn millions of extra profit shares each month! Learn more about Matching VersaPoints HERE.

Sounds good, right? But, again, don't stop there!
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

You are highly welcome to SFI and forum as well, First I like to congratulating you for winning 1 CSA in a guaranteed auction. Secondly, The CSA have be added to your account yes after you finishing purchasing CSA with the winning price , you can now begin by sending your CSA welcome message now, it does not mean that you must achieve EA rank first before welcoming your CSA. Thirdly, You just have to know this, when you where unable to achieve EA rank before the month end, you will lose that valuable CSA again.
You are highly welcome to SFI and forum as well, First I like to congratulating you for winning 1 CSA in a guaranteed auction.

Secondly, The CSA have be added to your account yes after you finishing purchasing CSA with the winning price , you can now begin by sending your CSA welcome message now, it does not mean that you must achieve EA rank first before welcoming your CSA.

Thirdly, You just have to know this, when you where unable to achieve EA rank before the month end, you will lose that valuable CSA again.
49x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hello.. Ms. Aniangel D... Congratulations, the winning of one CSA through PB auction would help you to earn PB Auction Winner badge and Team Builder badge, as well. The CSA in question would be in your Genealogy, shortly. However, wish to add for your knowledge, be comfortable to contact your Sponsor for immediate directions. Also, please put efforts to attain the status of Executive Affiliate, without loss of time, and start adding members to your team. The basic requirement of 1500 versa points, in terms of SFIs Policy, you have to earn through Sales/Purchase and Daily Actions. If you feel good, can purchase one pack of 125 TCredits, that would help you to earn 1500 versa points immediately. Please keep up the same attitude and efforts to develop your team and to achieve success in SFIs business, always. All the Best.
Hello.. Ms. Aniangel D...

Congratulations, the winning of one CSA through PB auction would help you to earn PB Auction Winner badge and Team Builder badge, as well.

The CSA in question would be in your Genealogy, shortly.

However, wish to add for your knowledge, be comfortable to contact your Sponsor for immediate directions. Also, please put efforts to attain the status of Executive Affiliate, without loss of time, and start adding members to your team. The basic requirement of 1500 versa points, in terms of SFIs Policy, you have to earn through Sales/Purchase and Daily Actions. If you feel good, can purchase one pack of 125 TCredits, that would help you to earn 1500 versa points immediately.

Please keep up the same attitude and efforts to develop your team and to achieve success in SFIs business, always.

All the Best.
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

You need to pay the auction first...then you will get your CSA...and you will have time to the end of the month to become an EA. But, you need to maintain the EA rank EVERY month to keep that CSA... And you will get more of them when you become EA.
You need to pay the auction first...then you will get your CSA...and you will have
time to the end of the month to become an EA.
But, you need to maintain the EA rank EVERY month to keep that CSA...
And you will get more of them when you become EA.
128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,438 | Followers: 1,094 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Lilia G.

[quote=1420503]hi sfi, Greetings to the community! I am a few versapoint to ascend to the executive range and pujè in a guaranteed auction and I won 1 CSA !! My question is if that CSA is automatically attached to my account or do I have to wait to ascend the executive? I would appreciate the information[/quote] You have the right to pay it within 1 month and to be the leader for that period.
Aniangel D. posted:
hi sfi,

You have the right to pay it within 1 month and to be the leader for that period.
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 2 months ago

The CSA gets added automatically...
The CSA gets added automatically...
choki d.

Bhutan

| Edit settings