Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Loosing the Status

Posted 3 months ago

Hello, Everybody! I want to know that here from Pakistan , i have tried lot of time to purchase something from Tripleclick stores, But unfortunately i failed all the time. Now i don't know that what i do this time , because i am going to loose my EA status if i don't get 1500 more Versa point in this month. [img]https://i.imgur.com/h37zJcx.jpg[/img] What should be do now? Please Help! Best Wishes
Hello, Everybody!
I want to know that here from Pakistan , i have tried lot of time to purchase something from Tripleclick stores, But unfortunately i failed all the time. Now i don't know that what i do this time , because i am going to loose my EA status if i don't get 1500 more Versa point in this month.

What should be do now?
Please Help!
Best Wishes
2x SUPPORT
Nisar K.

Pakistan

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Nisar, Have you looked here for the payment options for your country? https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php If you have and are still having issues, perhaps you could describe what you have tried and any error messages you saw? Sophia
Hi Nisar,

Have you looked here for the payment options for your country?

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

If you have and are still having issues, perhaps you could describe what you have tried and any error messages you saw?

Sophia
SUPPORT
Sophia G.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Nisar, I must say I like your dedication. Have you taken a look at the Payment Options available to you in your country? If you are not sure how to do this, simply go to Tripleclicks, and open your Member Center in the top right. From there you can click on Payment Options. https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php If you have already tried this, with no luck, then it may be an issue for support. Best of luck to you sir, Donald K.
Hello Nisar,

I must say I like your dedication.
Have you taken a look at the Payment Options available to you in your country?
If you are not sure how to do this, simply go to Tripleclicks, and open your Member Center in the top right.
From there you can click on Payment Options. www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

If you have already tried this, with no luck, then it may be an issue for support.

Best of luck to you sir,
Donald K.
14x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

It will be very painful for you to lose your EA status, you can please look at this 15 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free in order to make up the EA status. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18240 And also look at How can I earn Rewardicals? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230938
It will be very painful for you to lose your EA status, you can please look at this 15 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free in order to make up the EA status.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18240

And also look at How can I earn Rewardicals?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230938
51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Greetings Nisar, You didn't clarify what exactly the problem with the purchase so as to know how to handle it. Should in case it is the issue from your bank, I suggest you approach your bank or account officer and let them guide you on how to make payment or purchase online. You can also send a support ticket to know what you can do. However, I advice you make the necessary correction of whatever the reason why you were unable to make purchase and you can be able to do this by posting on your country forum to ask for guidance from other affiliates. I am sure many would have experienced the same issue and how they were able to resolve it. Wish you the best in re-qualifying for EA status. Best regards.
Greetings Nisar,

You didn't clarify what exactly the problem with the purchase so as to know how to handle it.
Should in case it is the issue from your bank, I suggest you approach your bank or account officer and let them guide you on how to make payment or purchase online.

You can also send a support ticket to know what you can do.

However, I advice you make the necessary correction of whatever the reason why you were unable to make purchase and you can be able to do this by posting on your country forum to ask for guidance from other affiliates. I am sure many would have experienced the same issue and how they were able to resolve it.

Wish you the best in re-qualifying for EA status.

Best regards.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Nisar! I would give you advice, consult with your compatriots from Pakistan, on your Pakistani sub-forum. Some of them will explain how he/she managed to make payments for goods or TCredits, or some other goods at Triple Clicks. There must be some the form of payment from your country. Best wishes!
Hi Nisar!

I would give you advice, consult with your compatriots from Pakistan, on your Pakistani sub-forum. Some of them will explain how he/she managed to make payments for goods or TCredits, or some other goods at Triple Clicks. There must be some the form of payment from your country.

Best wishes!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90 Nisar, this is the link for the Pakistan Sub Forum. I think that you need to find someone from your country that can help you with the payment options for your country.
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90

Nisar,
this is the link for the Pakistan Sub Forum.

I think that you need to find someone from your country that can help you
with the payment options for your country.
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,480 | Followers: 1,101 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1420563] What should be do now? Please Help[/quote] Hello! you described a problem that occurs not only among the residents of your country, some residents of other countries have also encountered this problem, some banks' cards can not make payments on the Internet (for this you need to make certain settings) Another reason may be the bank that issued the card - it does not allow paying for purchases outside the country .. Solve the problem by using another card (not even belonging to you) or by paying for an order through other payment methods - T_currency, Bitcoin, Paypal/
Nisar K. posted:

What should be do now?
Please Help

Hello! you described a problem that occurs not only among the residents of your country, some residents of other countries have also encountered this problem, some banks' cards can not make payments on the Internet (for this you need to make certain settings)
Another reason may be the bank that issued the card - it does not allow paying for purchases outside the country ..
Solve the problem by using another card (not even belonging to you) or by paying for an order through other payment methods - T_currency, Bitcoin, Paypal/
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Nisar, what method of payment are you using? You're a Executive Affiliate with your status pending ... the pending could be problematic because you could need for a PSA who is going to be a BTL, providing you with the BTL that you need to elevate. Are you sure you need another 1,500 VersaPoonts to requalify?
Hello Nisar, what method of payment are you using? You're a Executive Affiliate with your status pending ... the pending could be problematic because you could need for a PSA who is going to be a BTL, providing you with the BTL that you need to elevate. Are you sure you need another 1,500 VersaPoonts to requalify?
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1420620]Are you sure you need another 1,500 VersaPoonts to requalify? [/quote] To receive qualification ЕА necessary 1500 VP, if they will not be earned by Nisar, his status expecting EA will disappear
Stephen B. posted:
Are you sure you need another 1,500 VersaPoonts to requalify?

To receive qualification ЕА necessary 1500 VP, if they will not be earned by Nisar, his status expecting EA will disappear
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1420563]Hello, Everybody! I want to know that here from Pakistan , i have tried lot of time to purchase something from Tripleclick stores, But unfortunately i failed all the time. Now i don't know that what i do this time , because i am going to loose my EA status if i don't get 1500 more Versa point in this month. [img]https://i.imgur.com/h37zJcx.jpg[/img] What should be do now? Please Help! Best Wishes[/quote] Buy T-currency from your neighboring country, India ECAs if no ECA is available in Pakistan.
Nisar K. posted:
Hello, Everybody!
I want to know that here from Pakistan , i have tried lot of time to purchase something from Tripleclick stores, But unfortunately i failed all the time. Now i don't know that what i do this time , because i am going to loose my EA status if i don't get 1500 more Versa point in this month.

What should be do now?
Please Help!
Best Wishes

Buy T-currency from your neighboring country, India ECAs if no ECA is available in Pakistan.
5x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I always purchase business products on Auto-delivery. That way there is no delivery/payment problem. These can be T credits,purchase of PSA"s,CSA"s or Builder Bundle (100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs,
I always purchase business products on Auto-delivery.
That way there is no delivery/payment problem.

These can be T credits,purchase of PSA"s,CSA"s or
Builder Bundle (100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs,
28x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings