Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Inactive PSA's

Posted 9 days ago

What are 3 ways to reactivate an old Affiliate?
Collins S.

Ghana

Posted 9 days ago

Collins this is my opinion, old affiliate if he or she likes to work will start to work. Keep looking for others who will. Keep sending team emails with news from SFI with some prizes you won. You are new in sfi and i wish you all the best here. Remember [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw]Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next![/url]
Collins this is my opinion, old affiliate if he or she likes to work will start to work. Keep looking for others who will.
Keep sending team emails with news from SFI with some prizes you won.
You are new in sfi and i wish you all the best here.
Remember Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next!

59x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 1,646 | Followers: 1,168 | Joined SFI: Sep 10, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1420566]What are 3 ways to reactivate an old Affiliate?[/quote] You can always send them the weekly team email, If any one is interested to come back, it will definitely come.
Collins S. posted:

You can always send them the weekly team email, If any one is interested to come back, it will definitely come.
28x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Collins! You are pretty "young" here in SFI, and I want you lot of success in your work ! Dealing with inactive PSAs could be very complex and uncertain job, so I will not recommend it to you. There are no proven effective ways to reactivate those members, so we all can try blind shots with some individual or group motivational mails, with reassignments to some "closer" sponsors (by country, language, etc.) . But, I haven't heard any Sponsor made some significant result with inactive members. The unwritten rule says : "Work with workers" Happy Growing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eAiAG0f.jpg[/img]
Hi Collins!

You are pretty "young" here in SFI, and I want you lot of success in your work !

Dealing with inactive PSAs could be very complex and uncertain job, so I will not recommend it to you.

There are no proven effective ways to reactivate those members, so we all can try blind shots with some individual or group motivational mails, with reassignments to some "closer" sponsors (by country, language, etc.) . But, I haven't heard any Sponsor made some significant result with inactive members. The unwritten rule says : "Work with workers"

Happy Growing !

258x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Collins! Solutions GENEALOGY: Why don't you get rid of the inactive affiliates in my Genealogy? 02/10/2016 Some say that inactive affiliates clutter up their Genealogy. Others say it wastes their time "badgering" new affiliates who don't do anything. First of all, there's no need to badger anyone, and if you can't stand seeing inactive people in your Genealogy, just choose to view the condensed version (link located top center at your Genealogy), which omits all who haven't logged in in the last 90 days. But ignore all these supposedly inactive people at your own peril! Some of our biggest, highest-earning affiliates took MONTHS before deciding to become active with SFI! What convinced them? For many, it was upline members who continued to send them weekly SFI newsletters, etc. And remember that when you're using tools like the PSA Mailer, CSA Mailer, or Genealogy Group Mailer, it takes just as much effort to send a newsletter to one person as it does to a thousand. So send your newsletter to ALL of your group--yes, even those "horrible" inactive people. But don't be surprised when some percentage of those formerly inactive people suddenly come to life because of that constant and regular flow of communication you initiated! Failure is the path of least persistence! Don't give up on people just because their timing may be different than yours. Be persistent. That's how you win in life and it's how you win in SFI too. And, of course, SFI has been refining for more than a decade its follow-up system for new affiliates. In other words, even if you don't do anything with the people that are signing up under you, SFI's powerful system continues to communicate with your new affiliates, month after month, through a variety of newsletters and other emails. Do you REALLY not want to let this powerful and proven system go to work for you--just because your Genealogy has a few extra names in it? Greetings!
Hi Collins!

Solutions
GENEALOGY: Why don't you get rid of the inactive affiliates in my Genealogy?
02/10/2016

Some say that inactive affiliates clutter up their Genealogy. Others say it wastes their time "badgering" new affiliates who don't do anything. First of all, there's no need to badger anyone, and if you can't stand seeing inactive people in your Genealogy, just choose to view the condensed version (link located top center at your Genealogy), which omits all who haven't logged in in the last 90 days.

But ignore all these supposedly inactive people at your own peril! Some of our biggest, highest-earning affiliates took MONTHS before deciding to become active with SFI!

What convinced them? For many, it was upline members who continued to send them weekly SFI newsletters, etc. And remember that when you're using tools like the PSA Mailer, CSA Mailer, or Genealogy Group Mailer, it takes just as much effort to send a newsletter to one person as it does to a thousand. So send your newsletter to ALL of your group--yes, even those "horrible" inactive people. But don't be surprised when some percentage of those formerly inactive people suddenly come to life because of that constant and regular flow of communication you initiated! Failure is the path of least persistence! Don't give up on people just because their timing may be different than yours. Be persistent. That's how you win in life and it's how you win in SFI too.

And, of course, SFI has been refining for more than a decade its follow-up system for new affiliates. In other words, even if you don't do anything with the people that are signing up under you, SFI's powerful system continues to communicate with your new affiliates, month after month, through a variety of newsletters and other emails. Do you REALLY not want to let this powerful and proven system go to work for you--just because your Genealogy has a few extra names in it?

Greetings!
36x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

contains great tip

Collins, There's an old saying in network marketing that goes something like this ... "It's easier to give birth than to raise the dead." The simple meaning is that it's easier to sponsor new people than to try and re-engage those who are no longer (or never were) working the business. That being said, I think we should always maintain contact and include them on our regular mailing schedule. For me, I focus my weekly mailing that goes to my entire organization on the features and benefits of SFI, how they can earn money working from home, etc.. Almost like advertising. In this way there is a small chance that you could re-engage an old affiliate and get them back to working in the program. Then, on a different schedule, I mail out tips, tricks, and specific guidance to my team of movers (from the Movers tab). These are my active workers, so I'm not advertising to them, but rather giving hem help to build and grow their business further. They've already shown initiative and are participating at least in some small way, so I want to help them as much as possible! Hope this helps! [b]Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018![/b]
Collins,

There's an old saying in network marketing that goes something like this ... "It's easier to give birth than to raise the dead." The simple meaning is that it's easier to sponsor new people than to try and re-engage those who are no longer (or never were) working the business.

That being said, I think we should always maintain contact and include them on our regular mailing schedule. For me, I focus my weekly mailing that goes to my entire organization on the features and benefits of SFI, how they can earn money working from home, etc.. Almost like advertising. In this way there is a small chance that you could re-engage an old affiliate and get them back to working in the program.

Then, on a different schedule, I mail out tips, tricks, and specific guidance to my team of movers (from the Movers tab). These are my active workers, so I'm not advertising to them, but rather giving hem help to build and grow their business further. They've already shown initiative and are participating at least in some small way, so I want to help them as much as possible!

Hope this helps!

Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018!
52x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Hello Dear, Collins! The main reason most of the second home CSA's are inactive is because their sponsor didn't support them. I think everybody has had this gripe at one time or another but averages say that out of every 100 people who join only 2 will do anything. I had a second home CSA who hasn't really done anything. We can gripe about the inactives or we can try and support them and hope they come back. Best Wishes
Hello Dear, Collins!

The main reason most of the second home CSA's are inactive is because their sponsor didn't support them.

I think everybody has had this gripe at one time or another but averages say that out of every 100 people who join only 2 will do anything. I had a second home CSA who hasn't really done anything.

We can gripe about the inactives or we can try and support them and hope they come back.

Best Wishes
SUPPORT
Nisar K.

Pakistan

Posted 9 days ago

i hope you are NOT talking about Affiliate who have invalidate their membership from SFI who will need a special policy process to return to the organization....that is by the authority But in other words, old Affiliates {Unquote}. may be Affiliate who have NOT been active for up to 3,4,5 months, you can send them team mails,E-mails & E-cards among others..
i hope you are NOT talking about Affiliate who have invalidate
their membership from SFI who will need a special policy
process to return to the organization....that is by the authority

But in other words, old Affiliates {Unquote}.
may be Affiliate who have NOT been active for up to 3,4,5 months,
you can send them team mails,E-mails & E-cards among others..
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1420613]Hello Dear, Collins! The main reason most of the second home CSA's are inactive is because their sponsor didn't support them. I think everybody has had this gripe at one time or another but averages say that out of every 100 people who join only 2 will do anything. I had a second home CSA who hasn't really done anything. We can gripe about the inactives or we can try and support them and hope they come back. Best Wishes[/quote] Please note that the question was about PSAs, not Second Home CSAs...which is something quite different.
Nisar K. posted:
Hello Dear, Collins!

The main reason most of the second home CSA's are inactive is because their sponsor didn't support them.

I think everybody has had this gripe at one time or another but averages say that out of every 100 people who join only 2 will do anything. I had a second home CSA who hasn't really done anything.

We can gripe about the inactives or we can try and support them and hope they come back.

Best Wishes

Please note that the question was about PSAs, not Second Home CSAs...which is something quite different.
Gery

United States

Posted 9 days ago

Hello, Collins S. I can say from my experience that no inactive PSA was able to activate. I realized that they should not think of them, but turn to the active ones and advertise themselves. All the best.
Hello, Collins S.
I can say from my experience that no inactive PSA was able to activate. I realized that they should not think of them, but turn to the active ones and advertise themselves.
All the best.
51x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

thanks
thanks
engand c.

Cameroon

Posted 9 days ago

There is not much one can do about that Collins. I send a team mail nearly every week with tips on how to get started on their online business but receive no reaction. Another way is to reassign them to people in their own country as perhaps it is a language problem.
There is not much one can do about that Collins. I send a team mail nearly every week with tips on how to get started on their online business but receive no reaction. Another way is to reassign them to people in their own country as perhaps it is a language problem.
SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings