Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Financial Background

Posted 3 months ago More by Collins S.

How financially healthy is the SFI program agency
Collins S.

Ghana

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1420607]How financially healthy is the SFI program agency[/quote] Most likely the health of SFI is quite in order, if he recently celebrated his 20th anniversary. and you can improve your financial well-being if you will also healthy as SFI.
Collins S. posted:

Most likely the health of SFI is quite in order, if he recently celebrated his 20th anniversary.

and you can improve your financial well-being if you will also healthy as SFI.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Very healthy! I've been with SFI for over 6 years and they have NEVER failed me! Get started and start your business - it's up to you to make it succeed.
Very healthy!
I've been with SFI for over 6 years and they have NEVER failed me!
Get started and start your business - it's up to you to make it succeed.
10x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Well, I have been a member since March of the year 2000 and have earned commissions each and every month since joining.
Well, I have been a member since March of the year 2000 and have earned commissions each and every month since joining.

74x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1420607]How financially healthy is the SFI program agency[/quote] How much money can I make in SFI program. https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=16&referrer=search Getting off the Anti-Wealth Plan in SFI program. https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=10&referrer=search I think two question and answer can bring your mindset back on how financially healthy is the SFI program.
Collins S. posted:

How much money can I make in SFI program.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=16&referrer=search

Getting off the Anti-Wealth Plan in SFI program.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=10&referrer=search

I think two question and answer can bring your mindset back on how financially healthy is the SFI program.
51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Collins, that's an interesting question. I see you've with SFIMG since February 2nd and you are an Executive Affiliate. Im a newcomer like you but l never wondered about the financial health of this company. Have you asked your sponsor? Maybe he/she can assist you. If not ask Mr. Gery.
Hello Collins, that's an interesting question. I see you've with SFIMG since February 2nd and you are an Executive Affiliate. Im a newcomer like you but l never wondered about the financial health of this company. Have you asked your sponsor? Maybe he/she can assist you. If not ask Mr. Gery.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Collins! Solutions Is SFI a "real" business? 08/22/2015 It's very real. SFI is part of a growing global industry with annual gross revenues estimated at over $100 billlion, involving major multinational corporations and tens of millions of independent business people in every country of the world. Greetings!
Hi Collins!

Solutions
Is SFI a "real" business?
08/22/2015

It's very real. SFI is part of a growing global industry with annual gross revenues estimated at over $100 billlion, involving major multinational corporations and tens of millions of independent business people in every country of the world.

Greetings!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Collins- SFI has been around 20 years as SFI and is around 38 years running from what I understand. It has an A+ rating in the USA with the BBB. This agency monitors the credit ratings of all business in the US. Many have been here for a long time and have never missed receiving their commissions. The only time commissions are ever delayed is if the 10th falls on a holiday or a weekend then everything is processed the next day. This is not a get rich quick scheme like many others say but you can make a good supplemental residual income by building up your team and through sales commissions. It has withstood the test of time and adjusted many programs as well as starting new ones to keep pace with the demands of business. Robert
Hello Collins-

SFI has been around 20 years as SFI and is around 38 years running from what I understand. It has an A+ rating in the USA with the BBB. This agency monitors the credit ratings of all business in the US. Many have been here for a long time and have never missed receiving their commissions. The only time commissions are ever delayed is if the 10th falls on a holiday or a weekend then everything is processed the next day.

This is not a get rich quick scheme like many others say but you can make a good supplemental residual income by building up your team and through sales commissions. It has withstood the test of time and adjusted many programs as well as starting new ones to keep pace with the demands of business.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

That's great! Thanks for your beautiful questions in several posts. You have received very nice and fruitful reply as well. Salute to them who answered so . What I can say is, SFI is so much healthy, it's beyond your imagination. Don't look back, just learn and keep on working to do your best. Hope you won't believe eyes when earnings will start filling your pocket. May you live long.. And long live SFI Wish you all the best.
That's great!
Thanks for your beautiful questions in several posts.
You have received very nice and fruitful reply as well.
Salute to them who answered so .

What I can say is,
SFI is so much healthy, it's beyond your imagination.
Don't look back, just learn and keep on working to do your best.
Hope you won't believe eyes when earnings will start filling your pocket.

May you live long..
And long live SFI

Wish you all the best.
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1420607]How financially healthy is the SFI program agency[/quote] No doubt about it. My experience, cashing the commission through PayPal is simple, fast and easy.
Collins S. posted:

No doubt about it. My experience, cashing the commission through PayPal is simple, fast and easy.
3x SUPPORT
btrust *.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

SFI BY THE NUMBERS 20th successful year for SFI (33rd for SFI's parent company) 25,339 new Affiliates added last week 8.4 million Zing Network Members 55 million Rewardicals awarded to affiliates to date 767,957 S-Builder sign-ups generated to date Millions - Commissions paid out to our affiliates (in US Dollars) The above figures can tell you.
SFI BY THE NUMBERS

20th successful year for SFI (33rd for SFI's parent company)
25,339 new Affiliates added last week
8.4 million Zing Network Members
55 million Rewardicals awarded to affiliates to date
767,957 S-Builder sign-ups generated to date
Millions - Commissions paid out to our affiliates (in US Dollars)

The above figures can tell you.
5x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I have been part of SFI for over 13 years now and have been paid every month without fail. This is a thriving business and one that you can expect to make real money in as long as you work at it as it won't be given to you.
I have been part of SFI for over 13 years now and have been paid every month without fail. This is a thriving business and one that you can expect to make real money in as long as you work at it as it won't be given to you.
2x SUPPORT
Jeffrey Z.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings