Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Registrations without mail ids?..

Posted 3 months ago More by Prbhakar S.

Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..
Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids.

How is it possible.?..

Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank..

Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members . We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members .
You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members .
We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members .

4x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1421180]Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..[/quote] Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.
Prbhakar S. posted:

How is it possible.?..

Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank..

Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.
Gery

United States

[quote=1421219][quote=1421180]Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..[/quote] Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.[/quote] No.no.I was looking for email ids.. Just forgotten that the said affiliates are in 2 generation onwards.. I wanted to welcone them as they were originated thru my sfi co-op. Thanks Gery sir for taking time to reply.Sorry for inconvenience.
Gery posted:
Prbhakar S. posted:

How is it possible.?..

Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.

No.no.I was looking for email ids..

Just forgotten that the said affiliates are in 2 generation onwards..
I wanted to welcone them as they were originated thru my sfi co-op.

Thanks Gery sir for taking time to reply.Sorry for inconvenience.

Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1421189]You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members . We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members . [/quote] Yes Ratan, you are right. Somehow it slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding..
Ratan A. posted:
You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members .
We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members .

Yes Ratan, you are right.
Somehow it slipped my mind.
Thanks for reminding..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1421180]Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..[/quote] Although [u]you can not access your lower-level (Generation 2+) email addresses[/u], you can select them in your Genealogy and[u] have SFI review and forward a Group TeamMail to them[/u]. :e-mail: This screening is designed to reduce the possibility of confusing or overwhelming [u]their Sponsor`s [b]PSAs[/b][/u]. They already should be receiving advice from a Sponsor, Co-Sponsor, and SFI -- and [u]might feel[/u] overwhelmed or SPAMed. :eyes: Best Wishes,
Prbhakar S. posted:

How is it possible.?..

Although you can not access your lower-level (Generation 2+) email addresses, you can select them in your Genealogy and have SFI review and forward a Group TeamMail to them.

This screening is designed to reduce the possibility of confusing or overwhelming their Sponsor`s PSAs. They already should be receiving advice from a Sponsor, Co-Sponsor, and SFI -- and might feel overwhelmed or SPAMed.

Best Wishes,
10x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by MARGARETHA A. D.

Hi everyone, I just receive a new psa notification from SBuilder Coop a few minutes ago and in the area where the email address is it shows a string of numbers instead of an email address, Luckily the psa is online and requested to chat with me because i sent him the icebreaker. i am letting him know to update his email so that he will receive important info . Have a wonderful blessed day
Hi everyone,
I just receive a new psa notification from SBuilder Coop a few minutes ago and in the area where the email address is it shows a string of numbers instead of an email address, Luckily the psa is online and requested to chat with me because i sent him the icebreaker. i am letting him know to update his email so that he will receive important info .
Have a wonderful blessed day
MARGARETHA A. D.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Hi Everyone, I submitted a support ticket regarding my issue to see if there is a glitch or if the psa used numbers for his email ; the psa that I received is on my 1st generation. have a wonderful blessed week sincerely Margaretha
Hi Everyone,
I submitted a support ticket regarding my issue to see if there is a glitch or if the psa used numbers for his email ; the psa that I received is on my 1st generation.
have a wonderful blessed week
sincerely Margaretha
MARGARETHA A. D.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I received CASs yesterday without emails too. I thought it was just a simple glitch. But now I see that it must be something that has to be addressed.
I received CASs yesterday without emails too. I thought it was just a simple glitch. But now I see that it must be something that has to be addressed.

Louis F.

United Arab Emirates

Liked by Jenőné H.

Posted 3 months ago

Ratan A is Correct I think. They belong to your PSA under you.
Ratan A is Correct I think. They belong to your PSA under you.
Mary G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello.. Mr. Prbhakar S... I, honestly, endorse the submission of my friend Mr. Ratan A, which is highly appreciable. However, I am of the determined view, it is next to impossible that SFIs has furnished the list of PSAs, without having their e-mail account. SFIs is determined to ask for the best e-mail account at the time of registration and also share with the Sponsor, when they release notification in this behalf. Please check your Genealogy, sincerely.
Hello.. Mr. Prbhakar S...

I, honestly, endorse the submission of my friend Mr. Ratan A, which is highly appreciable.

However, I am of the determined view, it is next to impossible that SFIs has furnished the list of PSAs, without having their e-mail account. SFIs is determined to ask for the best e-mail account at the time of registration and also share with the Sponsor, when they release notification in this behalf.

Please check your Genealogy, sincerely.
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Jenőné H.

Hi Everyone, I received a response for the support ticket that I sent in regarding the numbers in the email section of my psa notification. I am sharing the response below. "[i]The affiliate may have accidentally included their phone number where their email address should go. Unfortunately, unless they reach out to us, we are unable to update this information. Thank you, Kendra TC/SFI Support Team[/i]" Have a wonderful blessed day. Sincerely Margaretha
Hi Everyone,
I received a response for the support ticket that I sent in regarding the numbers in the email section of my psa notification.
I am sharing the response below.
"The affiliate may have accidentally included their phone number where their email address should go. Unfortunately, unless they reach out to us, we are unable to update this information.

Thank you,
Kendra
TC/SFI Support Team
"

Have a wonderful blessed day.
Sincerely Margaretha
MARGARETHA A. D.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings