Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Registrations without mail ids?.. Posts by Prbhakar Shinde

Posted 5 months ago More by Prbhakar S.

Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..
Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids.

How is it possible.?..

Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank..

Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1421219][quote=1421180]Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids. How is it possible.?.. Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank.. Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..[/quote] Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.[/quote] No.no.I was looking for email ids.. Just forgotten that the said affiliates are in 2 generation onwards.. I wanted to welcone them as they were originated thru my sfi co-op. Thanks Gery sir for taking time to reply.Sorry for inconvenience.
Gery posted:
Prbhakar S. posted:
Surprised to note 8 new affiliates have registered without mail ids.

How is it possible.?..

Just now as I was going thru genealogy and wanted to send mail to my newly joined affiliates and clicked on communication tab ..found that mail ids were blank..

Is anybody experiencing similar situation?..

Mail IDs? Do you mean postal addresses? We don't collect postal addresses.

No.no.I was looking for email ids..

Just forgotten that the said affiliates are in 2 generation onwards..
I wanted to welcone them as they were originated thru my sfi co-op.

Thanks Gery sir for taking time to reply.Sorry for inconvenience.

Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1421189]You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members . We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members . [/quote] Yes Ratan, you are right. Somehow it slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding..
Ratan A. posted:
You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members .
We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members .

Yes Ratan, you are right.
Somehow it slipped my mind.
Thanks for reminding..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings