Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Posted 5 months ago More by Delmage T.

While going through my To-Do tasks I noticed an increase in commissions in my ScoreBoard. Upon checking the source, I found it was from a PSA who is red-lined with a last log in date of Sun. Apr 6th, 2014. My first question is: Why is this PSA still listed in my genealogy? Shouldn’t he be listed only as a TripleClicks member, a PRM, since it is obvious he hasn’t opted out completely from SFI? I know he would be able, as a PRM, to log in to TripleClicks to make a purchase. My next question is: As an affiliate, if I log in for a few days to TripleClicks only, and not visit the Affiliate Center, would this preserve my daily log in streak? Is this a correct line of thinking?
While going through my To-Do tasks I noticed an increase in commissions in my ScoreBoard. Upon checking the source, I found it was from a PSA who is red-lined with a last log in date of Sun. Apr 6th, 2014.

My first question is: Why is this PSA still listed in my genealogy? Shouldn’t he be listed only as a TripleClicks member, a PRM, since it is obvious he hasn’t opted out completely from SFI?

I know he would be able, as a PRM, to log in to TripleClicks to make a purchase.

My next question is: As an affiliate, if I log in for a few days to TripleClicks only, and not visit the Affiliate Center, would this preserve my daily log in streak?

Is this a correct line of thinking?
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Delmage T. 1 Reply

Thank everyone who had a response to my post. Svend Erik L. Parameswaran K Fran J. Ken H. Stephen B. Ken, I'm still not sure. This PSA was inherited almost a year ago when another PSA gave up his business, and I have never noticed this during that period.
Thank everyone who had a response to my post.
Svend Erik L.
Parameswaran K
Fran J.
Ken H.
Stephen B.

Ken, I'm still not sure. This PSA was inherited almost a year ago when another PSA gave up his business, and I have never noticed this during that period.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Thanks, Ahamd A. I'm always glad when they do, and thankful. Keep yourself in the game, it'll happen one day.
Thanks, Ahamd A. I'm always glad when they do, and thankful.

Keep yourself in the game, it'll happen one day.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Delmage T. 1 Reply

[quote=1421469][quote=1421398] Ken, I'm still not sure. This PSA was inherited almost a year ago when another PSA gave up his business, and I have never noticed this during that period.[/quote] Delmage, you can see if your PSA has an Auto-Delivery on the Aff Mgr (Affiliate Manager) tab of the Genealogy. The AD column entry with be a Y or N. Ken Hermonat[/quote] Thanks, Ken. He doesn't. He apparently just purchases one TCredit - 8 at this point - to prevent getting cut for being inactive. But he is still red flagged with last log in date of 04/06/14. So it appeared to me that by logging in at TripleClicks and making a purchase keeps him in the system, but doesn't change that last SFI affiliate log in date.
Ken H. posted:
Delmage T. posted:

Ken, I'm still not sure. This PSA was inherited almost a year ago when another PSA gave up his business, and I have never noticed this during that period.

Delmage, you can see if your PSA has an Auto-Delivery on the Aff Mgr (Affiliate Manager) tab of the Genealogy. The AD column entry with be a Y or N.

Ken Hermonat

Thanks, Ken. He doesn't. He apparently just purchases one TCredit - 8 at this point - to prevent getting cut for being inactive. But he is still red flagged with last log in date of 04/06/14. So it appeared to me that by logging in at TripleClicks and making a purchase keeps him in the system, but doesn't change that last SFI affiliate log in date.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1421925][quote=1421915][quote=1421469][quote=1421398] Ken, I'm still not sure. This PSA was inherited almost a year ago when another PSA gave up his business, and I have never noticed this during that period.[/quote] Delmage, you can see if your PSA has an Auto-Delivery on the Aff Mgr (Affiliate Manager) tab of the Genealogy. The AD column entry with be a Y or N. Ken Hermonat[/quote] Thanks, Ken. He doesn't. He apparently just purchases one TCredit - 8 at this point - to prevent getting cut for being inactive. But he is still red flagged with last log in date of 04/06/14. So it appeared to me that by logging in at TripleClicks and making a purchase keeps him in the system, but doesn't change that last SFI affiliate log in date.[/quote] Thanks for providing more information, Delmage. I'm thinking it would make sense for SFI to do the same thing for those that have an Auto-Delivery without logging into SFI. Now, SFI does not red flag those. If that makes sense to you, too, I'll be glad to suggest that to Support. Ken Hermonat[/quote] That makes good sense to me, Ken. Being a reasonable request, I think they will do it.
Ken H. posted:
Delmage T. posted:
Ken H. posted:
Delmage T. posted:

Delmage, you can see if your PSA has an Auto-Delivery on the Aff Mgr (Affiliate Manager) tab of the Genealogy. The AD column entry with be a Y or N.

Ken Hermonat

Thanks, Ken. He doesn't. He apparently just purchases one TCredit - 8 at this point - to prevent getting cut for being inactive. But he is still red flagged with last log in date of 04/06/14. So it appeared to me that by logging in at TripleClicks and making a purchase keeps him in the system, but doesn't change that last SFI affiliate log in date.

Thanks for providing more information, Delmage. I'm thinking it would make sense for SFI to do the same thing for those that have an Auto-Delivery without logging into SFI. Now, SFI does not red flag those. If that makes sense to you, too, I'll be glad to suggest that to Support.

Ken Hermonat

That makes good sense to me, Ken. Being a reasonable request, I think they will do it.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings