Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Posted about 1 month ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1421198]While going through my To-Do tasks I noticed an increase in commissions in my ScoreBoard. Upon checking the source, I found it was from a PSA who is red-lined with a last log in date of Sun. Apr 6th, 2014. My first question is: Why is this PSA still listed in my genealogy? Shouldn’t he be listed only as a TripleClicks member, a PRM, since it is obvious he hasn’t opted out completely from SFI? I know he would be able, as a PRM, to log in to TripleClicks to make a purchase. My next question is: As an affiliate, if I log in for a few days to TripleClicks only, and not visit the Affiliate Center, would this preserve my daily log in streak? Is this a correct line of thinking?[/quote] Your Daily VP is only for you are login and earn 10 VP, you are not need do any daily task. Best regards Svend PS. A PRM can also buy without need be logged as affiliate.
Delmage T. posted:
While going through my To-Do tasks I noticed an increase in commissions in my ScoreBoard. Upon checking the source, I found it was from a PSA who is red-lined with a last log in date of Sun. Apr 6th, 2014.

My first question is: Why is this PSA still listed in my genealogy? Shouldn’t he be listed only as a TripleClicks member, a PRM, since it is obvious he hasn’t opted out completely from SFI?

I know he would be able, as a PRM, to log in to TripleClicks to make a purchase.

My next question is: As an affiliate, if I log in for a few days to TripleClicks only, and not visit the Affiliate Center, would this preserve my daily log in streak?

Is this a correct line of thinking?

Your Daily VP is only for you are login and earn 10 VP, you are not need do any daily task.

Best regards
Svend
PS. A PRM can also buy without need be logged as affiliate.
62x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,506 | Followers: 1,104 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted about 1 month ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1421226]HYi, I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission. As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you. As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question. Cheers[/quote] The 2nd question is not an absolute NO. Example, I login and has made a sale same day, where I earned 10 VP, then I'm qualified for Daily VP streak. But he was ask when it was enough he login without visit Affiliate Center, [b]THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE[/b] because all login goes to Alert Tab, and that is a part of Affiliate Center. [b] So your NO is right when look that way, but you were write he need do Daily Task, and that is not correct[/b], he is only need earn 10 VP, that can be from any other than Daily Task. Best regards Svend
Parameswaran K. posted:
HYi,

I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission.

As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you.

As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question.

Cheers

The 2nd question is not an absolute NO.

Example, I login and has made a sale same day, where I earned 10 VP, then I'm qualified for Daily VP streak.

But he was ask when it was enough he login without visit Affiliate Center, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE because all login goes to Alert Tab, and that is a part of Affiliate Center.

So your NO is right when look that way, but you were write he need do Daily Task, and that is not correct
, he is only need earn 10 VP, that can be from any other than Daily Task.

Best regards
Svend

62x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1421233]Hi Delmage, The red flagged affiliates are inactive 320-365 Days (Removal soon). This is a message to contact them and see if they understand they will be removes soon. Here is an article that can help you understand: "When are affiliates purged/removed from the Genealogy?" at http://csi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19372-genealogy-when-are-affiliates-purged-removed-from-the-genealogy- You must log into SFI and do the daily actions to keep your streak or you can use the vacation mode for awhile. Please understand they will take off the days you are not on SFI from those you have earned, but you will not lose your daily streak. You can do this by going to the person icon, click on My Account, and turn on the Vacation mode. Have a Blessed Day! [/quote] I want to correct you on this, we are NOT NEED do Daily Task to qualify for Daily VP Streak. Look my reply above. Best regards Svend
Fran J. posted:
Hi Delmage,

The red flagged affiliates are inactive 320-365 Days (Removal soon). This is a message to contact them and see if they understand they will be removes soon. Here is an article that can help you understand: "When are affiliates purged/removed from the Genealogy?" at
csi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19372-genealogy-when-are-affiliates-purged-removed-from-the-genealogy-

You must log into SFI and do the daily actions to keep your streak or you can use the vacation mode for awhile.
Please understand they will take off the days you are not on SFI from those you have earned, but you will not lose your daily streak.
You can do this by going to the person icon, click on My Account, and turn on the Vacation mode.

Have a Blessed Day!

I want to correct you on this, we are NOT NEED do Daily Task to qualify for Daily VP Streak.
Look my reply above.

Best regards
Svend

62x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings