Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Building Your Dream Team

Posted 6 months ago

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a prosperous day. When I first started here at SFI the sponsoring was one thing that I was just so afraid of. I almost did not keep going because I thought I would not be good at it at all but it turns out that with focus and determination you really can start to build your dream team. I just really truly followed the SFI Rules of Success to the letter, I did everything that it stated to do and it WORKED! I have PSA's that leave and then they come back and tell me that they came back because I am such a good sponsor! I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me! I could not believe my ears! I just followed the rules and turned into the kind of sponsor I would want to have. I read the forums and observed for awhile and then I read the Rules of Success and that was it for me, I told myself I was not going to fail because I did nothing and turns out that building my dream team might not be so difficult after all. Have a great day everyone!
Hello everyone I hope you are all having a prosperous day. When I first started here at SFI the sponsoring was one thing that I was just so afraid of. I almost did not keep going because I thought I would not be good at it at all but it turns out that with focus and determination you really can start to build your dream team. I just really truly followed the SFI Rules of Success to the letter, I did everything that it stated to do and it WORKED! I have PSA's that leave and then they come back and tell me that they came back because I am such a good sponsor! I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me!

I could not believe my ears! I just followed the rules and turned into the kind of sponsor I would want to have. I read the forums and observed for awhile and then I read the Rules of Success and that was it for me, I told myself I was not going to fail because I did nothing and turns out that building my dream team might not be so difficult after all.

Have a great day everyone!
SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Kimberly, I am pleased to hear of your continual growth and confidence in SFI. I couldn't agree more as to the source. https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index I suggest any serious SFI affiliate, new or old review them now, and often! Thank YOU Jim
Kimberly,

I am pleased to hear of your continual growth and confidence in SFI. I couldn't agree more as to the source.

www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

I suggest any serious SFI affiliate, new or old review them now, and often!

Thank YOU

Jim
5x SUPPORT
Jim L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1421242] I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me! [/quote] Congratulations Kimberly :tada: You have great respect from me! :thumbsup:
Kimberly W. posted:
I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me!

Congratulations Kimberly

You have great respect from me!
5x SUPPORT
Milica R.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

It is so interesting to me that you both bring up the Rules of Success, because I just started re-reading them this morning myself! I love the specific focus they give me, to know that: 1. My dreams are achievable 2. I have to work for them 3. There is a clear road-map 4. It can all happen sooner than I think if I just apply myself This thread is an awesome reminder to all of us - stay focused on the things that matter.
It is so interesting to me that you both bring up the Rules of Success, because I just started re-reading them this morning myself! I love the specific focus they give me, to know that:

1. My dreams are achievable
2. I have to work for them
3. There is a clear road-map
4. It can all happen sooner than I think if I just apply myself

This thread is an awesome reminder to all of us - stay focused on the things that matter.

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for sharing how you have been able to sponsor and help you new PSAs. If you have not so, you may want to start a co-op to help your affiliates receive new PSAs to increase their team. You can check this out by going to your "Tools" tab and clicking on "Team Building" Thanks again for your post, you have given a boost to many to start contacting people they know to become an affiliate on their team. It's very encouraging. Have a Blessed Day. [img]https://i.imgur.com/K8PUqor.jpg[/img]
Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for sharing how you have been able to sponsor and help you new PSAs.
If you have not so, you may want to start a co-op to help your affiliates receive new PSAs to increase their team.
You can check this out by going to your "Tools" tab and clicking on "Team Building"

Thanks again for your post, you have given a boost to many to start contacting people they know to become an affiliate on their team.
It's very encouraging.

Have a Blessed Day.
21x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Nice post, I have PSAs that are not active and with this post, I will not relent until they become active. Thanks
Nice post, I have PSAs that are not active and with this post, I will not relent until they become active.
Thanks
SUPPORT
Herbert A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Building a dream team is all of your PSA's being active and ready to elevate. That's my dream team where elevation is happening.
Building a dream team is all of your PSA's being active and ready to elevate. That's my dream team where elevation is happening.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1421242]Hello everyone I hope you are all having a prosperous day. When I first started here at SFI the sponsoring was one thing that I was just so afraid of. I almost did not keep going because I thought I would not be good at it at all but it turns out that with focus and determination you really can start to build your dream team. I just really truly followed the SFI Rules of Success to the letter, I did everything that it stated to do and it WORKED! I have PSA's that leave and then they come back and tell me that they came back because I am such a good sponsor! I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me! I could not believe my ears! I just followed the rules and turned into the kind of sponsor I would want to have. I read the forums and observed for awhile and then I read the Rules of Success and that was it for me, I told myself I was not going to fail because I did nothing and turns out that building my dream team might not be so difficult after all. Have a great day everyone! [/quote] Kimberly, That is really great to here that you followed the rules and they worked. Just goes to show that the SFI system really does have the right tools for everyone to succeed. SFI members should read the forum post everyday, that way they will definitely get inspiration and find out what is working for other members. Thanks for your Proof of the SFI system.
Kimberly W. posted:
Hello everyone I hope you are all having a prosperous day. When I first started here at SFI the sponsoring was one thing that I was just so afraid of. I almost did not keep going because I thought I would not be good at it at all but it turns out that with focus and determination you really can start to build your dream team. I just really truly followed the SFI Rules of Success to the letter, I did everything that it stated to do and it WORKED! I have PSA's that leave and then they come back and tell me that they came back because I am such a good sponsor! I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me!

I could not believe my ears! I just followed the rules and turned into the kind of sponsor I would want to have. I read the forums and observed for awhile and then I read the Rules of Success and that was it for me, I told myself I was not going to fail because I did nothing and turns out that building my dream team might not be so difficult after all.

Have a great day everyone!

Kimberly, That is really great to here that you followed the rules and they worked. Just goes to show that the SFI system really does have the right tools for everyone to succeed.
SFI members should read the forum post everyday, that way they will definitely get inspiration and find out what is working for other members.
Thanks for your Proof of the SFI system.
Kevin C.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Kimberly, I'm so glad at the successes you are recording in SFI. You are a trail blazer and self motivated person, an amazing worker. Happy that you are a member of our team. Keep up like that. Best Regards, Daramfonabasi Okuku.
Dear Kimberly,

I'm so glad at the successes you are recording in SFI. You are a trail blazer and self motivated person, an amazing worker. Happy that you are a member of our team. Keep up like that.
Best Regards,
Daramfonabasi Okuku.
Daramfonabasi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Kimberly, You have a great attitude and willingness to learn. These are 2 attributes that are needed for this business as a Team Leader. I am so pleased that you have decided to continue no matter what as you really are still quite new here. Any business takes time to grow and as a person, having your own business, is something that is different to the normal. I commend you for doing the business and achieving your goals. With that attitude, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. Keep helping your team members that are working the business, still communicate to all of the team at least once a week and just keep doing what you are doing as it is working for you. Here's To Your Success!
Hi Kimberly,

You have a great attitude and willingness to learn. These are 2 attributes that are needed for this business as a Team Leader.

I am so pleased that you have decided to continue no matter what as you really are still quite new here. Any business takes time to grow and as a person, having your own business, is something that is different to the normal. I commend you for doing the business and achieving your goals. With that attitude, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

Keep helping your team members that are working the business, still communicate to all of the team at least once a week and just keep doing what you are doing as it is working for you.

Here's To Your Success!

4x SUPPORT
Donna J.

Australia

E365 Champion

Liked by James K. Ella T.

Posted 6 months ago

Great Post Kimberly. I have in fact started to go back and start my training again and to check if there is anything new that has been added. It is good that we are reminded in the Forum that we need to refer to the training as time goes on we become complacent and think as we have completed the training we know everything. I found that going through the training again that there were some aspects that were well worth going over.
Great Post Kimberly. I have in fact started to go back and start my training again and to check if there is anything new that has been added.

It is good that we are reminded in the Forum that we need to refer to the training as time goes on we become complacent and think as we have completed the training we know everything. I found that going through the training again that there were some aspects that were well worth going over.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ella T.

Posted 6 months ago

A person acting from a motivation of contribution and service rises to such a level of moral authority that worldly success is a natural result. Thanks, Kimberly
A person acting from a motivation of contribution and service
rises to such a level of moral authority that worldly success is a natural result.
Thanks, Kimberly
Abubakar S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Kimberly W.

| Edit settings