Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

This Guaranteed auction not working for me Posts by Michael Ehigiator

Posted about 1 month ago More by Michael E.

I have always got the message on my alert page that I have the opportunity of participating in the guaranteed win auction. And I also understand that the first 200 bidders get to win with as little as one TCredit, but several times have participated even as early as when the bid start,but still winning noting. So I don't get it. or are the winners selected at random. The pricebender auction is one of the contest I least visit. Because am having the impression that getting to win is very demanding with a lot of experienced and Top notch contestants. and even the guaranteed auction seems not guaranteed for me.
I have always got the message on my alert page that I have the opportunity of participating in the guaranteed win auction. And I also understand that the first 200 bidders get to win with as little as one TCredit, but several times have participated even as early as when the bid start,but still winning noting. So I don't get it.
or are the winners selected at random.
The pricebender auction is one of the contest I least visit. Because am having the impression that getting to win is very demanding with a lot of experienced and Top notch contestants.

and even the guaranteed auction seems not guaranteed for me.
Michael E.

Nigeria

Hello Tungamirai I think that should be the reason behind it.but there would have been no need of notifing me ,since the system recognize the fact that have not gotten EALevel Thanks for the update
Hello Tungamirai
I think that should be the reason behind it.but there would have been no need of notifing me ,since the system recognize the fact that have not gotten EALevel
Thanks for the update
Michael E.

Nigeria

Thanks Mr. Svend, I really appreciate this piece of information.
Thanks Mr. Svend,
I really appreciate this piece of information.
Michael E.

Nigeria

| Edit settings