Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Forums For Affiliates From Different Countries

Posted 7 months ago

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Have a great day everyone!
SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago

[quote=1423319]Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Have a great day everyone![/quote] kindly refer them to ask any problem through their forum, Each country and regions have their own forum and you can check through this link, https://www.sfimg.com/forum/ To the one that speak Bangladeshi, here is the link https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=67
Kimberly W. posted:
Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

kindly refer them to ask any problem through their forum, Each country and regions have their own forum and you can check through this link, www.sfimg.com/forum/

To the one that speak Bangladeshi, here is the link www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=67
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1423319]Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Have a great day everyone![/quote] Hi, Kimberly W.! To locate their "Country Forum" just tell them to click the "Blue Lightning Bolt" here in the Forum. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HDABbIU.png[/img] Hope this helps, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Kimberly W. posted:

Hi, Kimberly W.!

To locate their "Country Forum" just tell them to click the "Blue Lightning Bolt" here in the Forum.

Hope this helps, and i wish you all the best!

Ria
24x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 7 months ago More by Ladislav O.

Hi! I found this list on my (damaged) disk that I managed to restore. Complete list of Country Forums: www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=41 North America www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=42 Eastern Africa www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=43 Middle Africa www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=44 Northern Africa www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=45 Southern Africa www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=46 Western Africa www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=47 Caribbean www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=48 Central America www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=49 South America www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=50 Asia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=51 Eastern Asia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=52 Southern Asia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=53 South-Eastern Asia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=54 Western Asia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=55 Eastern Europe www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=56 Northern Europe www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=57 Southern Europe www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=58 Western Europe www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=59 Oceania www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=60 Melanesia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=61 Micronesia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=62 Polynesia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=63 United Arab Emirates www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=64 Argentina www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=65 Australia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=66 Bosnia And Herzegovina www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=67 Bangladesh www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=68 Brazil www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=69 Canada www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=70 Chile www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=71 Colombia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=72 Algeria www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=73 Spain www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=74 France www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=75 United Kingdom www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=76 Ghana www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=77 Croatia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=78 Indonesia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=79 India www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=80 Italy www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=81 Kenya www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=82 Sri Lanka www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=83 Morocco www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=84 Macedonia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=85 Mexico www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=86 Malaysia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87 Nigeria www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=88 Nepal www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=89 Philippines www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90 Pakistan www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=91 Romania www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=92 Serbia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=93 Russian Federation www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=94 United States www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=95 South Africa Have a nice Sunday! Lado
Hi!

I found this list on my (damaged) disk that I managed to restore.

Complete list of Country Forums:

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=41 North America
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=42 Eastern Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=43 Middle Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=44 Northern Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=45 Southern Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=46 Western Africa
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=47 Caribbean
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=48 Central America
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=49 South America
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=50 Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=51 Eastern Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=52 Southern Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=53 South-Eastern Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=54 Western Asia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=55 Eastern Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=56 Northern Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=57 Southern Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=58 Western Europe
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=59 Oceania
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=60 Melanesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=61 Micronesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=62 Polynesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=63 United Arab Emirates
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=64 Argentina
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=65 Australia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=66 Bosnia And Herzegovina
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=67 Bangladesh
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=68 Brazil
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=69 Canada
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=70 Chile
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=71 Colombia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=72 Algeria
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=73 Spain
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=74 France
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=75 United Kingdom
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=76 Ghana
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=77 Croatia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=78 Indonesia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=79 India
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=80 Italy
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=81 Kenya
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=82 Sri Lanka
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=83 Morocco
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=84 Macedonia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=85 Mexico
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=86 Malaysia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87 Nigeria
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=88 Nepal
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=89 Philippines
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90 Pakistan
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=91 Romania
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=92 Serbia
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=93 Russian Federation
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=94 United States
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=95 South Africa

Have a nice Sunday!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Your answer is yes!...provision had been made by SFI for private forum for both Countries and Leadership groups starting from BTL... Honestly, you will help your people in your group better, creating your group private forum...
Your answer is yes!...provision had been made by SFI for
private forum for both Countries and Leadership groups
starting from BTL...
Honestly, you will help your people in your group better,
creating your group private forum...
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Kimberly, my fellow affiliate Mariyn does a wonderful presentation of showing that many countries that have their own Forums. There could be a language barrier but that shouldn't keep you from communicating with any member of your team. Like today, you can send all members in your genealogical group a encouraging letter. Then you can check their activity by the number of VersaPoints they've generated.
Hello Kimberly, my fellow affiliate Mariyn does a wonderful presentation of showing that many countries that have their own Forums. There could be a language barrier but that shouldn't keep you from communicating with any member of your team. Like today, you can send all members in your genealogical group a encouraging letter. Then you can check their activity by the number of VersaPoints they've generated.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1423319]Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Have a great day everyone![/quote] Hi Kimberly, Please see: https://news.sfimg.com/2014/12/11/new-at-the-forum-my-region-and-my-country/ https://news.sfimg.com/2015/04/13/native-languages-now-supported-at-the-forum/
Kimberly W. posted:

Hi Kimberly,

Please see:

news.sfimg.com/2014/12/11/new-at-the-forum-my-region-and-my-country/
news.sfimg.com/2015/04/13/native-languages-now-supported-at-the-forum/
Gery

United States

Posted 7 months ago More by Caleb M.

We are a world wide team. There should be someone from Asia. Definitely
We are a world wide team. There should be someone from Asia. Definitely
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 7 months ago More by Caleb M.

Nice one. We are a world wide team
Nice one. We are a world wide team
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 7 months ago 2 Replies

i don't see for the Cameroon
engand c.

Cameroon

Posted 7 months ago More by Ladislav O.

[quote=1423965]i don't see for the Cameroon[/quote] Hi! I was personally in Cameroon many times.I do not want to, and even less, a debate about language. I suggest that you contact Team Leaders in Cameroon.You will certainly find who will be ready, of course with your support and help, to create a national forum. I wish you a lot of success! Lado
engand c. posted:

Hi!

I was personally in Cameroon many times.I do not want to, and even less, a debate about language.
I suggest that you contact Team Leaders in Cameroon.You will certainly find who will be ready, of course with your support and help, to create a national forum.

I wish you a lot of success!

Lado

Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sonja T. NELSON A.

Posted 7 months ago More by Gladstone R.

Re: Forum for different countries. What about having different language links with the capability of translating accordingly. So we all have the common setting but with the option of a drop-down menu for selection as needed.
Re: Forum for different countries.
What about having different language links with the capability of translating accordingly.
So we all have the common setting but with the option of a drop-down menu for selection as needed.
Gladstone R.

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion

Liked by NELSON A.

| Edit settings