Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What about K-Pop?

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago More by Zarriel D.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QdFFg7i.jpg[/img] I'm sure everyone would agree that music is life no matter what nationality you are you have listened to at least one music genre in your life everyone doesn't like the same music but we can't deny the facts that certain genres are more popular than others K-Pop is one of those popular genre's and I suggest that we add it to the music section of our triple clicks store to boost the amount of traffic conversions and ride the wave that K-Pop fans will enjoy giving them exposure to our awesome eager zebra games and amazing penny auctions I think this suggestion should be well thought about being we are Strong Future International thanks for your time :-) Sincerely

I'm sure everyone would agree that music is life no matter what nationality you are you have listened to at least one music genre in your life everyone doesn't like the same music but we can't deny the facts that certain genres are more popular than others K-Pop is one of those popular genre's and I suggest that we add it to the music section of our triple clicks store to boost the amount of traffic conversions and ride the wave that K-Pop fans will enjoy giving them exposure to our awesome eager zebra games and amazing penny auctions I think this suggestion should be well thought about being we are Strong Future International thanks for your time :-)
Sincerely
Zarriel D.

United States

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago

Hi Zarriel! An interesting proposal and I can say that many affiliates would agree. Of course, it may pull over many other genres as we have rather diversity among musical tastes and preferences. As for myself, I'd rather listen to some hard rock from seventies and eighties ... I hope SFI would consider this in the months ahead and make our journeys here bit more comfortable ! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1MpcQkP.jpg[/img]
Hi Zarriel!

An interesting proposal and I can say that many affiliates would agree. Of course, it may pull over many other genres as we have rather diversity among musical tastes and preferences. As for myself, I'd rather listen to some hard rock from seventies and eighties ...

I hope SFI would consider this in the months ahead and make our journeys here bit more comfortable !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

311x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 7 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

Hi :star: Nice suggestion. Music makes money, music is relaxing, we are happy with music. Music is an integral part of every day of all people. Sometimes it's time to break the day. We had a musical part in the past. I do not like silence:blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/EsBYn41.gif[/img]
Hi

Nice suggestion.
Music makes money, music is relaxing, we are happy with music.
Music is an integral part of every day of all people.
Sometimes it's time to break the day. We had a musical part in the past.
I do not like silence

34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Well, your suggestion is good in the interest of further promoting sales at our Tripleclicks stores.. However, i will suggest that the store be overhauled with other new stuffs to give room for varieties and satisfaction for all categories of buyers when they visit and to help promote better turnover than before..
Well, your suggestion is good in the interest of further promoting sales at our
Tripleclicks stores..

However, i will suggest that the store be overhauled with other new stuffs
to give room for varieties and satisfaction for all categories of buyers
when they visit and to help promote better turnover than before..
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

K-pop? Not for me, thanks... A die-hard fan of Susan Boyle and Pavarotti here ...
K-pop?

Not for me, thanks...

A die-hard fan of Susan Boyle and Pavarotti here ...
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,574 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 months ago

Hello! In the past 2013, we already had a Music section in TripleClicks with SFI Radio.Personally I liked it very much.But later it was discontinued for certain reasons. Have a nice day! Lado
Hello!

In the past 2013, we already had a Music section in TripleClicks with SFI Radio.Personally I liked it very much.But later it was discontinued for certain reasons.

Have a nice day!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

[quote=1425332]K-pop? Not for me, thanks... A die-hard fan of Susan Boyle and Pavarotti here ...[/quote] :smile: With this kind of music I can not bang my legs (to dance) here we need[b] joy.[/b] YEAH :ok_hand: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RLl8YyG.gif[/img]
Tanja K. posted:
K-pop?

Not for me, thanks...

With this kind of music I can not bang my legs (to dance) here we need joy.

YEAH

34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1425359][quote=1425332]K-pop? Not for me, thanks... A die-hard fan of Susan Boyle and Pavarotti here ...[/quote] :smile: With this kind of music I can not bang my legs (to dance) here we need[b] joy.[/b] YEAH :ok_hand: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RLl8YyG.gif[/img][/quote] LOL As many other things in life, the choice of music will be unique to every one of us... nothing wrong with that... I prefer to "make happy" my soul than my legs...but, that's just me...
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
K-pop?

Not for me, thanks...

YEAH

LOL
As many other things in life, the choice of music will be unique to every one of us...
nothing wrong with that...
I prefer to "make happy" my soul than my legs...but, that's just me...
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,574 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1425365][quote=1425359][quote=1425332]K-pop? Not for me, thanks... A die-hard fan of Susan Boyle and Pavarotti here ...[/quote] :smile: With this kind of music I can not bang my legs (to dance) here we need[b] joy.[/b] YEAH :ok_hand: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RLl8YyG.gif[/img][/quote] LOL As many other things in life, the choice of music will be unique to every one of us... nothing wrong with that... I prefer to "make happy" my soul than my legs...but, that's just me... [/quote] Each of us is - just me. If people want Pavarotti,[b] I want[/b] ( I do not have) to adjust. That's me - Strange creature - Without wishing to be exposed -I love the thumb down on me I'm so happy about it.
Tanja K. posted:
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
K-pop?

Not for me, thanks...

YEAH

LOL
As many other things in life, the choice of music will be unique to every one of us...
nothing wrong with that...
I prefer to "make happy" my soul than my legs...but, that's just me...

Each of us is - just me.

If people want Pavarotti, I want ( I do not have) to adjust.

That's me - Strange creature - Without wishing to be exposed -I love the thumb down on me
I'm so happy about it.

34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hello, I have to talk about this topic. I remember , was to download song for 1 TCredit. Later I wanted more and more. I love blues and jazz. One of the first spending of my TCredits was downloading music. Paola B. and now I have it and I put it on the site. It would be nice to have it again. With respect Jelena
Hello,
I have to talk about this topic.
I remember , was to download song for 1 TCredit. Later I wanted more and more.
I love blues and jazz.
One of the first spending of my TCredits was downloading music.
Paola B.
and now I have it and I put it on the site.
It would be nice to have it again.

With respect Jelena
9x SUPPORT
JELENA G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hey Zarriel, your music is fine and thank you for your presentation. Im a little old for K-pop. Besides l don't listen to music on the radio. I don't even have a radio anymore.
Hey Zarriel, your music is fine and thank you for your presentation. Im a little old for K-pop. Besides l don't listen to music on the radio. I don't even have a radio anymore.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Zarriel You might have something hear. We could use a multi-station radio player for the background on SFI it could be financed by the ECA doing advertisements of their products and SFI could announce new platforms and bulletins.
Zarriel

You might have something hear. We could use a multi-station radio player for the background on SFI it could be financed by the ECA doing advertisements of their products and SFI could announce new platforms and bulletins.
3x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

Liked by Marilyn C. James K.

| Edit settings