Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Clarification on new Comp Plan Improvement.

Posted 17 days ago More by MOHAMED S.

Hi SFIers, Can anyone explain this paragraph? "Previously, all CV (Commission Volume) on Localvantia and Rewardical sales just went into the Executive Pool. Now, Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and Team Overrides are earned and paid out directly on ALL these vendor sales! To put it another way, whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! " This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? Mhd. sadique
Hi SFIers,

Can anyone explain this paragraph?

"Previously, all CV (Commission Volume) on Localvantia and Rewardical sales just went into the Executive Pool. Now, Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and Team Overrides are earned and paid out directly on ALL these vendor sales! To put it another way, whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! "

This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override?
If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale?

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 17 days ago

[quote=1433733]Hi SFIers, Can anyone explain this paragraph? "Previously, all CV (Commission Volume) on Localvantia and Rewardical sales just went into the Executive Pool. Now, Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and Team Overrides are earned and paid out directly on ALL these vendor sales! To put it another way, whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! " This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? Mhd. sadique[/quote] Hello Mohamed, I must confess that all the explanations of the new complan are quite intricate and complex to me. As l read through the whole plan, l was able to surmise that the new plan is designed to give every affiliate a chance for rapid growth in the SFI system. Every part of the plan to me is good tidings for all so far we can work it out and qualify as EA or better still, as a TL. For all these, l am rest assured that l am in safe hands. It is now left for me to work it out! Let's all go and build something great!! Best wishes!!!
MOHAMED S. posted:
Hi SFIers,

Can anyone explain this paragraph?

"Previously, all CV (Commission Volume) on Localvantia and Rewardical sales just went into the Executive Pool. Now, Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and Team Overrides are earned and paid out directly on ALL these vendor sales! To put it another way, whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! "

This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override?
If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale?

Mhd. sadique

Hello Mohamed,

I must confess that all the explanations of the new complan are quite intricate and complex to me. As l read through the whole plan, l was able to surmise that the new plan is designed to give every affiliate a chance for rapid growth in the SFI system.
Every part of the plan to me is good tidings for all so far we can work it out and qualify as EA or better still, as a TL.

For all these, l am rest assured that l am in safe hands. It is now left for me to work it out!
Let's all go and build something great!!

Best wishes!!!
2x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

Posted 17 days ago

Hello Mohamed, Read again the full news advertisement. Yes, CV will be calculated as following through Team Overrides. For example, you are now EA rank, then you’ll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations. So, the higher in rank, the more compressed generations. Presenting…TEAM OVERRIDES! Through our new Team Overrides—available to all Executive Affiliates and up—you can now earn 4% on up to 12 dynamically-compressed levels! What does “dynamic compression” mean? It means you now can earn rich override commissions infinitely deep in your group! You’re no longer limited to just 6-12 generations as before. Now, because any generation in a line not represented by an Executive Affiliate is automatically passed over (“compressed”), you can earn 15, 20, 25 50, or even more generations deep into your organization! Here’s the breakdown: If you’re an EA, you’ll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations If you’re a BTL, you’ll earn 4% of all CV on 6 compressed generations
Hello Mohamed,

Read again the full news advertisement.
Yes, CV will be calculated as following through Team Overrides.
For example, you are now EA rank, then you’ll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations.
So, the higher in rank, the more compressed generations.

Presenting…TEAM OVERRIDES! Through our new Team Overrides—available to all Executive Affiliates and up—you can now earn 4% on up to 12 dynamically-compressed levels!

What does “dynamic compression” mean? It means you now can earn rich override commissions infinitely deep in your group! You’re no longer limited to just 6-12 generations as before. Now, because any generation in a line not represented by an Executive Affiliate is automatically passed over (“compressed”), you can earn 15, 20, 25 50, or even more generations deep into your organization!

Here’s the breakdown:

If you’re an EA, you’ll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations
If you’re a BTL, you’ll earn 4% of all CV on 6 compressed generations
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 17 days ago More by MOHAMED S. 1 Reply

Thanks for your reply. That paragraph mentioning the rewardical and localvantia sale. I need the clarification about it. Please read my question once again. Mhd. sadique
Thanks for your reply.

That paragraph mentioning the rewardical and localvantia sale. I need the clarification about it. Please read my question once again.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 17 days ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[b]This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? [/b]Hi, MOHAMED S.! I hope this answer is what you are looking for. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [b]Vendor Referrals[/b] Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up! Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale?

Hi, MOHAMED S.!

I hope this answer is what you are looking for.

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
Vendor Referrals
Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up!

Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 17 days ago More by MOHAMED S. 3 Replies

[quote=1433783][b]This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? [/b]Hi, MOHAMED S.! I hope this answer is what you are looking for. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [b]Vendor Referrals[/b] Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up! Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Posted 1 minutes ago More by MOHAMED S. Thank you. whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! What it means in that paragraph? Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA? Mhd. Sadique
Marilyn C. posted:
This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale?

Hi, MOHAMED S.!

Vendor Referrals
Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up!

Ria

Posted 1 minutes ago More by MOHAMED S.

Thank you.
whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated!

What it means in that paragraph?

Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA?

Mhd. Sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Marilyn C. James K.

Posted 17 days ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1433798][quote=1433783][b]This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? [/b]Hi, MOHAMED S.! I hope this answer is what you are looking for. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [b]Vendor Referrals[/b] Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up! Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Posted 1 minutes ago More by MOHAMED S. Thank you. whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! What it means in that paragraph? Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA? Mhd. Sadique[/quote] [b]What it means in that paragraph?[/b] Base on my understanding for now, this how the "Team Overrides" work. [b]Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA? [/b] From Team Overrides, Yes, as long as you are an EA above. And remember about the 10 RT your PRM, PSAs earned, you earn 1 RT. And from CSAs, you earn 1 RT for every 25 RT they have earned. I hope, I am right. Lol If you are still confused MOHAMED, just reread the announcement. /;-) Have a blessed days! [b]Ria[/b]
MOHAMED S. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:

Hi, MOHAMED S.!

Vendor Referrals

Ria

Thank you.
whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated!

Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA?

Mhd. Sadique

Base on my understanding for now, this how the "Team Overrides" work.

From Team Overrides, Yes, as long as you are an EA above. And remember about the 10 RT your PRM, PSAs earned, you earn 1 RT. And from CSAs, you earn 1 RT for every 25 RT they have earned.

I hope, I am right. Lol If you are still confused MOHAMED, just reread the announcement. /;-)

Have a blessed days!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 17 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1433798][quote=1433783][b]This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? [/b]Hi, MOHAMED S.! I hope this answer is what you are looking for. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [b]Vendor Referrals[/b] Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up! Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Posted 1 minutes ago More by MOHAMED S. Thank you. whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! What it means in that paragraph? Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA? Mhd. Sadique[/quote] The meaning of this is that if some of your members buy something in any Localvantia store or RW ECA store, you will now get commissions in money. Before, when Localvantia owner or RW ECA paid SFI for tokens they had to give to their customers, around 50% of that money went to the Executive Pool. Now, there is no Executive Pool...the commissions will be paid to YOU, the co-sponsor of that member and other 12 uplines in your Team
MOHAMED S. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:

Hi, MOHAMED S.!

Vendor Referrals

Ria

Thank you.

Mhd. Sadique

The meaning of this is that if some of your members buy something in any
Localvantia store or RW ECA store, you will now get commissions in money.

Before, when Localvantia owner or RW ECA paid SFI for tokens they had to give
to their customers, around 50% of that money went to the Executive Pool.
Now, there is no Executive Pool...the commissions will be paid to YOU, the
co-sponsor of that member and other 12 uplines in your Team

106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,941 | Followers: 1,462 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 17 days ago More by MOHAMED S. 1 Reply

[quote=1433829][quote=1433798][quote=1433783][b]This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? [/b]Hi, MOHAMED S.! I hope this answer is what you are looking for. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [b]Vendor Referrals[/b] Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up! Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Posted 1 minutes ago More by MOHAMED S. Thank you. whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! What it means in that paragraph? Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA? Mhd. Sadique[/quote] The meaning of this is that if some of your members buy something in any Localvantia store or RW ECA store, you will now get commissions in money. Before, when Localvantia owner or RW ECA paid SFI for tokens they had to give to their customers, around 50% of that money went to the Executive Pool. Now, there is no Executive Pool...the commissions will be paid to YOU, the co-sponsor of that member and other 12 uplines in your Team [/quote] thank you. This answer is exactly i am looking for. If this is correct we have very big opportunity with SFI. So now we will get commission from rewardical eca purchase too as per the new comp plan. It works exactly like tripleclicks purchase right? Mhd. Sadique
Tanja K. posted:
MOHAMED S. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:

Hi, MOHAMED S.!

Vendor Referrals

Ria

Thank you.

Mhd. Sadique

thank you.

This answer is exactly i am looking for. If this is correct we have very big opportunity with SFI.
So now we will get commission from rewardical eca purchase too as per the new comp plan. It works exactly like tripleclicks purchase right?

Mhd. Sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 17 days ago More by Tatjana M.

G. Muhamed read post G. Gerya https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=124702 everything is beautifully explained as well as comments from all colleagues.
G. Muhamed
read post G. Gerya
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=124702
everything is beautifully explained
as well as comments from all colleagues.
6x SUPPORT
Tatjana M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 17 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1433866][quote=1433829][quote=1433798][quote=1433783][b]This means every sale generated from rewardical ECA and localvantia will pay as the direct commission, cosponsor commission, and team override? If yes, these sales also have CV the same as tripleclicks sale? [/b]Hi, MOHAMED S.! I hope this answer is what you are looking for. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [b]Vendor Referrals[/b] Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up! Hope this helps MOHAMED,and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Posted 1 minutes ago More by MOHAMED S. Thank you. whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated! What it means in that paragraph? Will i get all these commissions when my affiliate purchase from Rewardical ECA? Mhd. Sadique[/quote] The meaning of this is that if some of your members buy something in any Localvantia store or RW ECA store, you will now get commissions in money. Before, when Localvantia owner or RW ECA paid SFI for tokens they had to give to their customers, around 50% of that money went to the Executive Pool. Now, there is no Executive Pool...the commissions will be paid to YOU, the co-sponsor of that member and other 12 uplines in your Team [/quote] thank you. This answer is exactly i am looking for. If this is correct we have very big opportunity with SFI. So now we will get commission from rewardical eca purchase too as per the new comp plan. It works exactly like tripleclicks purchase right? Mhd. Sadique[/quote] The answer to your question is in this part of the Announcement: quote: "Until now, there have been only indirect earnings (from Matching VP) available on retail sales at TripleClicks generated by your group members. Now, you can earn overrides directly on every sale made by the affiliates in your group...infinitely deep... on ALL sales at ALL Zing Network sites!
MOHAMED S. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
MOHAMED S. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:

Hi, MOHAMED S.!

Vendor Referrals

Ria

Thank you.

Mhd. Sadique

thank you.

This answer is exactly i am looking for. If this is correct we have very big opportunity with SFI.
So now we will get commission from rewardical eca purchase too as per the new comp plan. It works exactly like tripleclicks purchase right?

Mhd. Sadique

The answer to your question is in this part of the Announcement:
quote:
"Until now, there have been only indirect earnings (from Matching VP) available on
retail sales at TripleClicks generated by your group members. Now, you can earn overrides
directly on every sale made by the affiliates in your group...infinitely deep...
on ALL sales at ALL Zing Network sites!
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,941 | Followers: 1,462 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 17 days ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1433768]Thanks for your reply. That paragraph mentioning the rewardical and localvantia sale. I need the clarification about it. Please read my question once again. Mhd. sadique[/quote] I have very difficult to understand, WHY you are make a NEW thread on this, when Gery has open a thread, where he is sitting ready to answer your question. Best regards Svend
MOHAMED S. posted:
Thanks for your reply.

That paragraph mentioning the rewardical and localvantia sale. I need the clarification about it. Please read my question once again.

Mhd. sadique

I have very difficult to understand, WHY you are make a NEW thread on this, when Gery has open a thread, where he is sitting ready to answer your question.

Best regards
Svend

62x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,509 | Followers: 1,105 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

| Edit settings