Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Internet Income 2.0–Lesson #39: Email & Newsletters

Posted 15 days ago

We continue our revised course with Internet Income 2.0, [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_38][b]Lesson #39: Email & Newsletters: Getting Started[/b][/url]. In the last two lessons, course author, George Little reviews and expands on using email to create continuing contact with both potential customers and active customers. [img]https://news.sfimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/internetincomelogo.gif[/img] About Internet Income: Each new lesson of SFI’s revised, exclusive course contains updated tips, real-world advice, and in-depth, step-by-step instructions on setting up your Internet-based business. Author George Little uses plain English to explain the ins and outs of starting and running a profitable online business in today’s ever-changing global market.
We continue our revised course with Internet Income 2.0, Lesson #39: Email & Newsletters: Getting Started. In the last two lessons, course author, George Little reviews and expands on using email to create continuing contact with both potential customers and active customers.

About Internet Income: Each new lesson of SFI’s revised, exclusive course contains updated tips, real-world advice, and in-depth, step-by-step instructions on setting up your Internet-based business. Author George Little uses plain English to explain the ins and outs of starting and running a profitable online business in today’s ever-changing global market.
Lori

United States

Posted 15 days ago

[quote=1436532] About Internet Income: Each new lesson of SFI’s revised, exclusive course contains updated tips, real-world advice, and in-depth, step-by-step instructions on setting up your Internet-based business. Author George Little uses plain English to explain the ins and outs of starting and running a profitable online business in today’s ever-changing global market.[/quote] When someone follows the step-by-step instructions on setting up an Internet-based business, there is a possibility of building a successful business. Thanks Lori! For sharing this great information with us all. we all appreciate you.
Lori posted:

About Internet Income: Each new lesson of SFI’s revised, exclusive course contains updated tips, real-world advice, and in-depth, step-by-step instructions on setting up your Internet-based business. Author George Little uses plain English to explain the ins and outs of starting and running a profitable online business in today’s ever-changing global market.

When someone follows the step-by-step instructions on setting up an Internet-based business, there is a possibility of building a successful business.

Thanks Lori! For sharing this great information with us all. we all appreciate you.
34x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 15 days ago

Hi Lori, Thanks for this post..it is as usual, a great opportunity for affiliate to have the indepth knowledge to promote and take their business to the next level....Honestly, at SFI, you don't lack the needed support!
Hi Lori,
Thanks for this post..it is as usual, a great opportunity for affiliate
to have the indepth knowledge to promote and take their business
to the next level....Honestly, at SFI, you don't lack the needed support!
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 15 days ago

Dear Lori , Thank you for this information ! Soon we start reading . Have a nice day ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Lori ,
Thank you for this information !
Soon we start reading .
Have a nice day !
Zoran Vukovic
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 15 days ago

Thenk you Lori for this information! I'll be read very soon this lesson! And I'll Tel to my team to read this!! All the best! Jelena Bozovik Stamcevska from Macedonija!
Thenk you Lori for this information!
I'll be read very soon this lesson!
And I'll Tel to my team to read this!!
All the best!
Jelena Bozovik Stamcevska from Macedonija!
5x SUPPORT
Jelena B.

Macedonia

Liked by Marilyn C. Elena G.

Posted 15 days ago

It is very nice to see that we get another chance to rebrush our memory with advance information. Time to time, there is a need to revise the lesson plans to evaluate ourselves. Repeated reading helps to understand better and clear the doubts. Thanks to Ms. Lori for her valuable contribution and reminds the same.
It is very nice to see that we get another chance to rebrush our memory with advance information.
Time to time, there is a need to revise the lesson plans to evaluate ourselves.
Repeated reading helps to understand better and clear the doubts.

Thanks to Ms. Lori for her valuable contribution and reminds the same.
2x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 15 days ago

Hi Lori. I'd like to point out that the link provided actually takes one to the previous training article, Lesson #38. The link to Lesson #39 can be found at the end of Lesson #38.
Hi Lori. I'd like to point out that the link provided actually takes one to the previous training article, Lesson #38. The link to Lesson #39 can be found at the end of Lesson #38.
10x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 15 days ago

It is very possible to make money on the internet I believe.
It is very possible to make money on the internet I believe.
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 15 days ago

Thanks for the information let me pass it to my team!
Thanks for the information let me pass it to my team!
Chukwuma I.

Nigeria

Posted 14 days ago

It is possible to enough earn money by internet based business. I hope and believe.
It is possible to enough earn money by internet based business. I hope and believe.
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 13 days ago

It is possible yes to earn money on the internet. Why? The reason is simple. When you look at the area that the internet covers you won't disagree with me that it is globally which makes it ideal for this kind of business. In other words, it targets anyone using the internet and how many are we now who are using the internet. Of course billions and thus we have got billion customers. Let's continue using this provision. Thankyou
It is possible yes to earn money on the internet. Why? The reason is simple. When you look at the area that the internet covers you won't disagree with me that it is globally which makes it ideal for this kind of business. In other words, it targets anyone using the internet and how many are we now who are using the internet. Of course billions and thus we have got billion customers. Let's continue using this provision. Thankyou
SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

| Edit settings