Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Earnings shown each on scoreboard.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi! Hope all is well. I would like to see our earnings on the scoreboard for each day or at the end of week. Show our progress. Have a great day! Dale Leach
Hi! Hope all is well. I would like to see our earnings on the scoreboard for each day or at the end of week. Show our progress. Have a great day!
Dale Leach
SUPPORT
Dale L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

The daily earnings were shown previously. Might have been removed intentionally for some reasons or under maintenance?
The daily earnings were shown previously. Might have been removed intentionally for some reasons or under maintenance?
6x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Yes Gery did mention it would be down as all the new changes are taking place. So we will just have to have some patience until it is sorted out regards
Yes Gery did mention it would be down as all the new changes are taking place.
So we will just have to have some patience until it is sorted out

regards
12x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 months ago

We are not getting the day-to day progress in scoreboard as we were geting in the earlier system.How and where to get my earning and other progress report.
We are not getting the day-to day progress in scoreboard as we were geting in the earlier system.How and where to get my earning and other progress report.
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Is there a time frame as to when we will get the scoreboard info? I am getting questions as to why we are being kept in the dark. Knowing where we stand financially is very important to most people. Thank you in advance for a response. [img]https://i.imgur.com/D493BSY.png[/img]
Is there a time frame as to when we will get the scoreboard info? I am getting questions as to why we are being kept in the dark. Knowing where we stand financially is very important to most people. Thank you in advance for a response.

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Please, folks, it's crucial that you read our announcements. We announced that the My Earnings panel would be out temporarily. In the meantime, a little patience is required while we make important updates to make SFI better, stronger, and more powerful for all. A small price to pay for progress!
Please, folks, it's crucial that you read our announcements. We announced that the My Earnings panel would be out temporarily. In the meantime, a little patience is required while we make important updates to make SFI better, stronger, and more powerful for all. A small price to pay for progress!
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Pozdav Dale L. It takes a little patience to make changes. I am sure that after all, it will be easier for us all because the company is really trying to make it easier for us. Nice regards.
Pozdav Dale L.
It takes a little patience to make changes.
I am sure that after all, it will be easier for us all because the company is really trying to make it easier for us.
Nice regards.
SUPPORT
Mirjana M.

Croatia

Posted 4 months ago

I appreciate changes but will most appreciate if my PSAs, CSAs and reassigned PSAs are re-captured/updated after these changes. Currently my genealogy is empty. Spent a fortune in acquiring them hence am slightly worried. My PTP badge was lost in a revamp and have not been able to get it back!
I appreciate changes but will most appreciate if my PSAs, CSAs and reassigned PSAs are re-captured/updated after these changes. Currently my genealogy is empty. Spent a fortune in acquiring them hence am slightly worried. My PTP badge was lost in a revamp and have not been able to get it back!
20x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Dale Leach! I believe everything's fine. We have to get a little appetite. It is reported that my earnings panel will be temporarily disabled. The update takes a lot of time. The SFI company always does everything to be better and stronger. Thank you to Mr. Gery for so much commitment to the progress of all of us. Nice regards!
Dear Dale Leach!
I believe everything's fine. We have to get a little appetite.
It is reported that my earnings panel will be temporarily disabled. The update takes a lot of time.
The SFI company always does everything to be better and stronger.
Thank you to Mr. Gery for so much commitment to the progress of all of us.
Nice regards!
50x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago

Don't Worry - Be Happy! Leaders are Readers - if everybody had bothered to read the comp plan changes that was sent out on 1st of June, this post would not even need to be here. Gery actually said the day to day scoreboard section would be removed temporarily and that the programmers would have it back up as soon as possible. When previously asked this question he replied as above and basically said that no timeframe could be put on it, as it would take as long as it takes to rewrite the program code to take into account the new changes, but he hoped it would be within a week. Provided my maths still work, that won't be until the 8th of June and even then that was his expectation not a hard and fast date. Please have a little patience. I understand it being a pain in the .... as it was something I liked to check everyday as well. but it is what it is, just keep on, keeping on and it will all come right soon.
Don't Worry - Be Happy!

Leaders are Readers - if everybody had bothered to read the comp plan changes that was sent out on 1st of June, this post would not even need to be here. Gery actually said the day to day scoreboard section would be removed temporarily and that the programmers would have it back up as soon as possible.

When previously asked this question he replied as above and basically said that no timeframe could be put on it, as it would take as long as it takes to rewrite the program code to take into account the new changes, but he hoped it would be within a week. Provided my maths still work, that won't be until the 8th of June and even then that was his expectation not a hard and fast date.

Please have a little patience. I understand it being a pain in the .... as it was something I liked to check everyday as well. but it is what it is, just keep on, keeping on and it will all come right soon.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 4 months ago

If this will be done til 12th in the month, it's O.K. with me! :wink: :sunglasses: Br, PK!
If this will be done til 12th in the month, it's O.K. with me!

Br, PK!
Predrag K.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello there! With regards to Earnings Report, I can't view it anymore, Like you, I'm in questions what happen, must be removed or what, we might get in touch to SUPPORT for our questions to be answered.
Hello there!

With regards to Earnings Report, I can't view it anymore, Like you, I'm in questions what happen, must be removed or what, we might get in touch to SUPPORT for our questions to be answered.
Maria Dife M.

Philippines

| Edit settings