Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical ECA Store Question

Posted 14 days ago

Hello everyone- I have not found a topic on this one or information as of yet so this may be another ask Gery question or maybe a Localvantia or RECA store owner can answer this for me as well. I have a store they are new with a shopping/sell website but only currently ship in the USA and Canada. With the limitation currently and not being a global store, how would they enter themselves into this option? Does or is there an option when filling out paperwork for such a case. These products are made in the USA and not dropshipped as well. Thanks in Advance! Robert
Hello everyone-

I have not found a topic on this one or information as of yet so this may be another ask Gery question or maybe a Localvantia or RECA store owner can answer this for me as well. I have a store they are new with a shopping/sell website but only currently ship in the USA and Canada.

With the limitation currently and not being a global store, how would they enter themselves into this option? Does or is there an option when filling out paperwork for such a case. These products are made in the USA and not dropshipped as well.

Thanks in Advance!

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Robert , they can join as well . Registration is the same and they can select to ship only to USA and Canada .
Hi Robert , they can join as well .

Registration is the same and they can select to ship only to USA and Canada .

Jasmin S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Jasmin is right, Robert... If they apply with all the rest requirements for the RW ECA program, the limited shipping should not be a problem.
Jasmin is right, Robert...
If they apply with all the rest requirements for the RW ECA program, the
limited shipping should not be a problem.
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,951 | Followers: 1,470 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Honestly, our stores generally, needs improvements, Hence, if you have performing store that has variety of valuable and quality goods why not go ahead and register it and let SFI determine the viability for approval.. The shipping challenges is a thing that can be of options and managed..

Hi
Honestly, our stores generally, needs improvements,
Hence, if you have performing store that has variety of valuable and quality goods
why not go ahead and register it and let SFI determine the viability for approval..
The shipping challenges is a thing that can be of options and managed..

2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Robert, yes they can join as a RECA store . Info at https://www.rewardical.com/Loyalty or give them your RECA link www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/reca John
Hi Robert,
yes they can join as a RECA store .
Info at www.rewardical.com/Loyalty or give them your RECA link
www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/reca
John
John v.

Netherlands

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings