Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where is my communication with them stored

Posted 4 months ago More by John O.

Is there a possibility of accessing the mails and E-Cards I sent to individual PSAs/CSAs. I don't keep tab on the number and recipients of mails I send out. So I want a situation where I can know, for each person, the content and date of my communication with them inorder not to repeat the same letter. I am so lazy that I often write one letter and send it to more than one person. Overtime I'l'll forget who received which version of mail.
Is there a possibility of accessing the mails and E-Cards I sent to individual PSAs/CSAs. I don't keep tab on the number and recipients of mails I send out. So I want a situation where I can know, for each person, the content and date of my communication with them inorder not to repeat the same letter. I am so lazy that I often write one letter and send it to more than one person. Overtime I'l'll forget who received which version of mail.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi John, For your teams emails you get a copy to your inbox. But for the ecards you don't. But if you go to a personal snapshot of your PSAs, you can leav a note for yourself what kind of email or ecard you sent them. Hope this helps. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5vJkG1y.jpg[/img]
Hi John,
For your teams emails you get a copy to your inbox. But for the ecards you don't.
But if you go to a personal snapshot of your PSAs, you can leav a note for yourself what kind of email or ecard you sent them.
Hope this helps.
33x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by John O.

Well I mean communication outside team mails. I often send them personalised mail and for those I don't receive a copy.
Well I mean communication outside team mails. I often send them personalised mail and for those I don't receive a copy.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Dear John O , If you want to keep updated records , do it yourself, which means you have to make a little effort. All the best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear John O ,
If you want to keep updated records ,
do it yourself, which means you have to make a little effort.
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic
293x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi John O. You can easily find all your sent mail Just check your SENT option in your mail account It's simple Hope this helps Best wishes Irina P.

Hi John O.
You can easily find all your sent mail
Just check your SENT option in your mail account
It's simple
Hope this helps
Best wishes
Irina P.

Irina P.

Macedonia

Liked by Ronald P.

| Edit settings