Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I would like to see a new badge

Posted 13 days ago More by Al M.

Hello everyone: I would like to see a new badge created for the Grandmaster Poker. I had asked about this late last year, when I got the correct cards. I almost got it again today and I still would like to see the badge created. The badge I am referring to is one that is very difficult to get. To get this badge you need all of one suit in all three sets of cards. For instance: 5 diamonds in one hand, 5 spades in another, and 5 hearts in the third hand. In 9 months of playing poker at least 10 times per day, I have only had it one time. So, I am asking the rest of my poker playing cohorts in SFI if they think this would be a worthwhile badge. It is fun to try to get it even when there is no badge to earn. Al Martens
Hello everyone:

I would like to see a new badge created for the Grandmaster Poker. I had asked about this late last year, when I got the correct cards. I almost got it again today and I still would like to see the badge created. The badge I am referring to is one that is very difficult to get.
To get this badge you need all of one suit in all three sets of cards. For instance: 5 diamonds in one hand, 5 spades in another, and 5 hearts in the third hand. In 9 months of playing poker at least 10 times per day, I have only had it one time.
So, I am asking the rest of my poker playing cohorts in SFI if they think this would be a worthwhile badge. It is fun to try to get it even when there is no badge to earn.

Al Martens
SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

Posted 13 days ago

Al M, That is how I play the hands most all the time. I play ten winning hands everyday. I don't count the ones that are not winners. Sometimes I switch up and don't play a single suit in each hand - but my best win is with each hand being a single suit. I would love to have a badge for that, however.
Al M,

That is how I play the hands most all the time.

I play ten winning hands everyday. I don't count the ones that are not winners.

Sometimes I switch up and don't play a single suit in each hand - but my best win is with each hand being a single suit.

I would love to have a badge for that, however.
30x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Christine D.

Al , I think you are having Very Very bad luck in this game then. I too first aim for that and I get it everyday, That is the easiest to get, in my experience... Sorry to disappoint you... regards......
Al ,
I think you are having Very Very bad luck in this game then.

I too first aim for that and I get it everyday,
That is the easiest to get, in my experience...
Sorry to disappoint you...

regards......
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Al, I did make it several times, it is my first trying configuration to do colour in each set of 5. About the new badge why not, that is a good ideia.
Hi Al,

I did make it several times, it is my first trying configuration to do colour in each set of 5. About the new badge why not, that is a good ideia.
37x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

AIM, Are you referring to "Flush"? There are already badges for "Mastering Spades and Clubs"; "Mastering Diamonds and Hearts." What would you call your proposed badge? All the best!
AIM,
Are you referring to "Flush"? There are already badges for "Mastering Spades and Clubs"; "Mastering Diamonds and Hearts." What would you call your proposed badge?
All the best!
36x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Liked by James K.

Posted 12 days ago More by Al M. 2 Replies

Hi again: I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand. Al
Hi again:

I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand.

Al
SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

Liked by James K.

Posted 12 days ago More by Christine D.

[quote=1437453]Hi again: I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand. Al[/quote] Al If you mean they have to be Royal Flush then I can understand that is difficult ,but like you say " 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand." It is the easiest to win.... Don't understand why it is so hard for you ....very weird indeed. regards
Al M. posted:
Hi again:

I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand.

Al

Al
If you mean they have to be Royal Flush then I can understand that is difficult ,but like you say
" 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand."
It is the easiest to win....
Don't understand why it is so hard for you ....very weird indeed.
regards
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James K.

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Al M, To see how many badges you have got from the game poker, the way is when you finish playing poker do not immediately go out but click the [b]continue button[/b][i][/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4P2nlCi.jpg[/img] then in the next view, you see in the box above that reads [b]My Badge[/b][i][/i], you can click the button [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Z97FcC.jpg[/img] it will look at the number of badges you've got, [img]https://i.imgur.com/hc7iJCd.jpg[/img] then do a screenshoot of the image to compare with the next badge you get in your next round of poker games, so you can see if it increases or just changes adds rank rank only on one badge that has been you have before, hopefully these tips can answer your question, thank you. Best Regards. Henry Aloysius Lolong
Hi Al M,

To see how many badges you have got from the game poker, the way is when you finish playing poker do not immediately go out but click the continue button

then in the next view, you see in the box above that reads My Badge, you can click the button

it will look at the number of badges you've got,

then do a screenshoot of the image to compare with the next badge you get in your next round of poker games, so you can see if it increases or just changes adds rank rank only on one badge that has been you have before, hopefully these tips can answer your question, thank you.

Best Regards.
Henry Aloysius Lolong
Henry Aloysius L.

Indonesia

Liked by James K.

Posted 12 days ago More by Al M. 2 Replies

Hi Christine: I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up. Thanks Al
Hi Christine:

I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up.

Thanks

Al
SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

[quote=1437480]Hi Christine: I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up. Thanks Al[/quote] Al, I have just done it but how do I make a screen shot on my pc?
Al M. posted:
Hi Christine:

I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up.

Thanks

Al

Al,
I have just done it but how do I make a screen shot on my pc?
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Hope image displays , just quickly googled how to do it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kq0LnVS.jpg[/img]
Hope image displays , just quickly googled how to do it.
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

spades diamonds clubs
spades diamonds clubs
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion