Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I would like to see a new badge Posts by Al Martens

Posted 5 months ago More by Al M.

Hello everyone: I would like to see a new badge created for the Grandmaster Poker. I had asked about this late last year, when I got the correct cards. I almost got it again today and I still would like to see the badge created. The badge I am referring to is one that is very difficult to get. To get this badge you need all of one suit in all three sets of cards. For instance: 5 diamonds in one hand, 5 spades in another, and 5 hearts in the third hand. In 9 months of playing poker at least 10 times per day, I have only had it one time. So, I am asking the rest of my poker playing cohorts in SFI if they think this would be a worthwhile badge. It is fun to try to get it even when there is no badge to earn. Al Martens
Hello everyone:

I would like to see a new badge created for the Grandmaster Poker. I had asked about this late last year, when I got the correct cards. I almost got it again today and I still would like to see the badge created. The badge I am referring to is one that is very difficult to get.
To get this badge you need all of one suit in all three sets of cards. For instance: 5 diamonds in one hand, 5 spades in another, and 5 hearts in the third hand. In 9 months of playing poker at least 10 times per day, I have only had it one time.
So, I am asking the rest of my poker playing cohorts in SFI if they think this would be a worthwhile badge. It is fun to try to get it even when there is no badge to earn.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Al M. 2 Replies

Hi again: I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand. Al
Hi again:

I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand.

Al
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 5 months ago More by Al M. 2 Replies

Hi Christine: I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up. Thanks Al
Hi Christine:

I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up.

Thanks

Al
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Al M. 1 Reply

Hi Christine: Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats. Al
Hi Christine:

Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats.

Al
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings