Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Pricebenders feature auctions

Posted 4 months ago More by Prem P.

Greetings, Since few weeks i have noticed that feature auctions or big items auctions are not happening at pricebenders. Have you all seen any featurebor big items auctions happening recently? I am in a dought so please clear it. Thanks
Greetings,
Since few weeks i have noticed that feature auctions or big items auctions are not happening at pricebenders. Have you all seen any featurebor big items auctions happening recently?
I am in a dought so please clear it.
Thanks
Prem P.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Prem P.

[quote=1437501]Pozdrav Prem P. I won the auction, everything works OK, after the auction I have to pay The amount, .there is, I turn off the translator and see the miracles, everything works perfectly ... I pay the amount and it's all over. Try to turn off the google translator I hope I helped[/quote] Dear Nijaz.B, I am talking about the Feature auctions. The big items such as Samsung Chromebook , Apple Ipad etc.
Pozdrav Prem P.

I won the auction, everything works OK, after the auction I have to pay
The amount, .there is, I turn off the translator and see the miracles, everything works perfectly ... I pay the amount and it's all over.
Try to turn off the google translator

I hope I helped

Dear Nijaz.B,
I am talking about the Feature auctions. The big items such as Samsung Chromebook , Apple Ipad etc.
Prem P.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Those items still feature. What I can advise is you search for the particular item (with a Pricebenders auction notice alongside it) and set the system to notify you via email or text message when the auction is yet to happen next time.
Those items still feature. What I can advise is you search for the particular item (with a Pricebenders auction notice alongside it) and set the system to notify you via email or text message when the auction is yet to happen next time.
Benson B.

Uganda

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1437498]Greetings, Since few weeks i have noticed that feature auctions or big items auctions are not happening at pricebenders. Have you all seen any featurebor big items auctions happening recently? I am in a dought so please clear it. Thanks[/quote] Greetings Sir, I too have observed this that feature auctions are not happenning since a month. I think feature auctions have been removed. Let's see if it returns. Not have much idea about that.
Prem P. posted:
Greetings,
Since few weeks i have noticed that feature auctions or big items auctions are not happening at pricebenders. Have you all seen any featurebor big items auctions happening recently?
I am in a dought so please clear it.
Thanks

Greetings Sir,
I too have observed this that feature auctions are not happenning since a month.
I think feature auctions have been removed. Let's see if it returns. Not have much idea about that.
Abhishek K.

India

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings