Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily!

Posted 4 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... Free Advertising [b]WON'T[/b] work unless you... [b]Work It Daily![/b] I think that you have just as much chance to become Diamond Team Leader if you make posting FREE ads daily. [b]Why Free Ads?[/b] [b]To Kill The Excuse:[/b] - I have no money for advertising - I'll have to wait until I get paid - I only have a little money for advertising to make a difference - I have to many bills that I have to pay - And any other excuses... [b]With FREE Advertising:[/b] - Unlimited Advertising Budget because it's...FREE! - Anybody can use free advertising rather you're new or have experience - You can attract affiliates that have large mailing list - You can attract Veteran Marketers - You can find your future [b]Diamond Team Leader![/b] [b]My 5 Top PSAs movers and their VP's for May 2018:[/b] #1 Maria Irena Zamora 12,023 VP #2 William Hemmelgarn 5,898 VP #3 Ime Udombang 5,355 VP #4 Abubakar Sadiq Usman 5,140 VP #5 Alistair Knox 4,401 VP I will continue to use [b]ONLY[/b] Free Advertising to attain... [b]Crown Team Leader![/b]:sunglasses: [b]Tip:[/b] Get started right now using FREE advertising to attract your future... Diamond Team Leader!
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily!

I think that you have just as much chance to become Diamond Team Leader if you make posting FREE ads daily.

Why Free Ads?

To Kill The Excuse:
- I have no money for advertising
- I'll have to wait until I get paid
- I only have a little money for advertising to make a difference
- I have to many bills that I have to pay
- And any other excuses...

With FREE Advertising:
- Unlimited Advertising Budget because it's...FREE!
- Anybody can use free advertising rather you're new or have experience
- You can attract affiliates that have large mailing list
- You can attract Veteran Marketers
- You can find your future Diamond Team Leader!

My 5 Top PSAs movers and their VP's for May 2018:
#1 Maria Irena Zamora 12,023 VP
#2 William Hemmelgarn 5,898 VP
#3 Ime Udombang 5,355 VP
#4 Abubakar Sadiq Usman 5,140 VP
#5 Alistair Knox 4,401 VP

I will continue to use ONLY Free Advertising to attain... Crown Team Leader!

Tip: Get started right now using FREE advertising to attract your future... Diamond Team Leader!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by kevin d. 2 Replies

Hey Tommie I like yourself only use free advertising, after getting burnt on paid sites. I have been lucky and been able to earn income from various projects this way. Like you say you have to work it daily. I think is important to have a system in place and stay focused and organised. As you say free advertising kills many excuses people have not to market and there are untold amounts of free programs to use. See you at the top. Kevin
Hey Tommie
I like yourself only use free advertising, after getting burnt on paid sites. I have been lucky and been able to earn income from various projects this way.
Like you say you have to work it daily.
I think is important to have a system in place and stay focused and organised.
As you say free advertising kills many excuses people have not to market and there are untold amounts of free programs to use.
See you at the top.
Kevin
kevin d.

United States

[quote=1437974]Hey Tommie I like yourself only use free advertising, after getting burnt on paid sites. I have been lucky and been able to earn income from various projects this way. Like you say you have to work it daily. I think is important to have a system in place and stay focused and organised. As you say free advertising kills many excuses people have not to market and there are untold amounts of free programs to use. See you at the top. Kevin[/quote] Hi Kevin, It wasn't until I went advertising broke that I discovered... [b]Free Advertising![/b] Since I found free advertising I haven't looked back! I like keeping my money in my pocket instead of paying for advertising! [b]BTW,[/b] I like generating my OWN traffic from my OWN efforts!:sunglasses:
kevin d. posted:
Hey Tommie
I like yourself only use free advertising, after getting burnt on paid sites. I have been lucky and been able to earn income from various projects this way.
Like you say you have to work it daily.
I think is important to have a system in place and stay focused and organised.
As you say free advertising kills many excuses people have not to market and there are untold amounts of free programs to use.
See you at the top.
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

It wasn't until I went advertising broke that I discovered... Free Advertising!

Since I found free advertising I haven't looked back!

I like keeping my money in my pocket instead of paying for advertising!

BTW, I like generating my OWN traffic from my OWN efforts!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

You are absolutely right. You have to work your business if you want your business to work for you. You can also use Traffic Exchanges and Email List Blasters for advertising too. I use both and the monies that I earn from my traffic exchanges and email lists get reinvested back into my SFI Business. I paste, post and blast my ads on a schedualed daily basis like in the morning for about 3 hours and then I go to work. You have to find the time that works best for you and just do it.
You are absolutely right. You have to work your business if you want your business
to work for you.
You can also use Traffic Exchanges and Email List Blasters for advertising too.
I use both and the monies that I earn from my traffic exchanges and email lists
get reinvested back into my SFI Business.
I paste, post and blast my ads on a schedualed daily basis like in the morning
for about 3 hours and then I go to work. You have to find the time that works
best for you and just do it.
SUPPORT
Stacey B.

United States

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Tommie, I hope many inactive members will read your post, because it is really inspirational. We can have results or we can have our excuses. We cannot have both. Free advertising is good, but you should also help us to find ideas for simple and memorable ads. Go after your dreams!
Hi Tommie,
I hope many inactive members will read your post, because it is really inspirational. We can have results or we can have our excuses. We cannot have both.
Free advertising is good, but you should also help us to find ideas for simple and memorable ads.
Go after your dreams!
Dušica J.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Tommie, as always a big thanks for your enthusiasm :thumbsup: What I truly love about your threads is that you encourage affiliates to keep asking questions. Asking the right questions is what leads to productivity. How can I etc... Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url]
Tommie, as always a big thanks for your enthusiasm

What I truly love about your threads is that you encourage affiliates to keep asking questions. Asking the right questions is what leads to productivity. How can I etc...

Thanks

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago More by kevin d.

I think another thing we have to remember when using free traffic sources like Traffic Exchanges and Safelists is to remember that we are there to promote SFI and not to buy. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up with all the gimmicks they use to keep us there. Also remembering no Shiny New Object that is being promoted is as good as what we already have in SFI. A wise man also once told me that we dont need to promote the Traffic Exchange or Safelist as well, let the owners do that and we can focus on what we are there for. Leon McKee i do agree with you that his enthusiasm is contagious. I love that he continually shows that it can be done on a small budget. Kevin.
I think another thing we have to remember when using free traffic sources like Traffic Exchanges and Safelists is to remember that we are there to promote SFI and not to buy. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up with all the gimmicks they use to keep us there. Also remembering no Shiny New Object that is being promoted is as good as what we already have in SFI.
A wise man also once told me that we dont need to promote the Traffic Exchange or Safelist as well, let the owners do that and we can focus on what we are there for.
Leon McKee i do agree with you that his enthusiasm is contagious. I love that he continually shows that it can be done on a small budget.
Kevin.
kevin d.

United States

[quote=1437993]Free advertising is good, but you should also help us to find ideas for simple and memorable ads. [/quote] Hi Dušica, We already have simple and memorable ads? [b]Why?[/b] SFI Marketing Center: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter I used [b]ONLY[/b] the [b]FREE Gateway[/b] to attain [b]Gold Team Leader![/b] The [b]KEY[/b] is getting the word out about SFI opportunity daily! You can have the [b]Worst[/b] ad in the world, if you advertise it enough you could become the top seller of your company. Here's the phone sales pitch of a top insurance salesmen: [b]You don't won't to buy any insurance do you?[/b] [b]Tip:[/b] Get the word out to as many people as you can to grow your team daily to find your Diamonds!
Dušica J. posted:
Free advertising is good, but you should also help us to find ideas for simple and memorable ads.

Hi Dušica,

We already have simple and memorable ads?

Why?

SFI Marketing Center:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

I used ONLY the FREE Gateway to attain Gold Team Leader!

The KEY is getting the word out about SFI opportunity daily!

You can have the Worst ad in the world, if you advertise it enough you could become the top seller of your company.

Here's the phone sales pitch of a top insurance salesmen:
You don't won't to buy any insurance do you?

Tip: Get the word out to as many people as you can to grow your team daily to find your Diamonds!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Thank you Tommie for another inspiring post on the use of FREE ads. I read them all and find your tips and advice very helpful. One question for you on free ads, if you don't mind. "Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily! In your experience, using hit tracking, how many hits daily should be the minimum goal to expect any signups? Wishing you great success for the future! Gerda
Thank you Tommie for another inspiring post on the use of FREE ads.
I read them all and find your tips and advice very helpful.
One question for you on free ads, if you don't mind.
"Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily!
In your experience, using hit tracking, how many hits daily should be the minimum
goal to expect any signups?
Wishing you great success for the future!
Gerda

Gerda N.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Liked by kevin d. Frank M.

Posted 4 months ago

Great post as usual Tommie. I agree with you that it is good to post on Free Advertising Sites. However one has to post daily to get results. I also use paid advertising and that sometimes does not give good results so it is best to do both if one has a small budget.
Great post as usual Tommie. I agree with you that it is good to post on Free Advertising Sites. However one has to post daily to get results. I also use paid advertising and that sometimes does not give good results so it is best to do both if one has a small budget.
2x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1438099]In your experience, using hit tracking, how many hits daily should be the minimum goal to expect any signups?[/quote] Hi Gerda, [b]For me,[/b] I don't count how many hits that I get daily since I'm always advertising.
Gerda N. posted:
In your experience, using hit tracking, how many hits daily should be the minimum
goal to expect any signups?

Hi Gerda,

For me, I don't count how many hits that I get daily since I'm always advertising.

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Dušica J.

where the is the page /site web free advertising? thank you.
where the is the page /site web free advertising?
thank you.
Rasolofoson J.

Madagascar

| Edit settings