Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Top players - How this is possible?

Posted 4 months ago More by Marijana P.

Hi, I believe something isn't right with Top players leaderboard. How it is possible first 3 Top players are some people we never heard of? Without badges? And with soooo many points. [img]https://i.imgur.com/XrcD62V.png[/img]
Hi,
I believe something isn't right with Top players leaderboard. How it is possible first 3 Top players are some people we never heard of? Without badges? And with soooo many points.

41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hey Marijana, Thanks for letting us know. A few people on that list were from some internal tests that I didn't catch. They've been removed now.
Hey Marijana,

Thanks for letting us know. A few people on that list were from some internal tests that I didn't catch. They've been removed now.
Kyle

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Marijana P.

Thank you Kyle :)
Thank you Kyle :)
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Marijana Although I'm not in top 3... First, you need to play all the games. It will not all be successful and with good results, but by playing, we get to know the game better and develop the strategy. Second, when we become more successful, we play non-free games. Invest in Tcredits. It is my opinion.
Hello Marijana
Although I'm not in top 3...
First, you need to play all the games.
It will not all be successful and with good results, but by playing, we get to know the game better and develop the strategy.
Second, when we become more successful, we play non-free games. Invest in Tcredits.
It is my opinion.
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings