Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

100,000 Rewardicals awarded in May Badge Quest drawing!

Posted 2 months ago

We recently completed our May 2018 Badge Quest drawing…and the following 40 SFI Affiliates will receive an equal share of the 100,000 Rewardical bounty pot. Congratulations to our drawing winners! Akuyoma E. (NIGERIA) Zubia K. (PAKISTAN) Scott L. (CANADA Mario C. (BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA) Aleksandra B. (SERBIA) Alexander M. (SOUTH AFRICA) Gideon K. (ZAMBIA) Ballo G. (ROMANIA) Ermias B. (ETHIOPIA) Zaklina P. (MACEDONIA) Oluwamuyiwa I. (NIGERIA) Zilmar E. (BRAZIL) Silvana S. (MACEDONIA) Wisdom E. (NIGERIA) Tatyana F. (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) Dorie A. (PHILIPPINES) Rigfel S. (BHUTAN) Sangeeta S. (INDIA) Ngawang Z. (BHUTAN) Miloje V. (SERBIA) Corici Laczko A. (ROMANIA) Višnja B. (CROATIA) Tathiane C. (BRAZIL) Iva S. (MACEDONIA) Natalie P. (CANADA) Aida K. (ALBANIA) Mesrane A. (ALGERIA) Radumilo M. (BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA) Ogechukwu U. (NIGERIA) Iliescu E. (ROMANIA) Joseph O. (UGANDA) Sasa V. (SERBIA) RaviTeja S. (INDIA) Hajar S. (MOROCCO) Ojo O. (NIGERIA) Lucille O. (UNITED STATES) Md Harun O. (BANGLADESH) Halimat S. (NIGERIA) Sammy N. (KENYA) Priscilla L. (UNITED STATES) …And GOOD LUCK to June’s Badge Quest participants! Remember: Each month, for every* new badge earned by all SFI affiliates–companywide–SFI will put two Rewardicals** into the Bounty pot (the current pot amount will be displayed on your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=win_it]WIN IT tab[/url]), with a guaranteed minimum of 100,000 Rewardicals. At the end of the month, we draw 40 winners, who each receive an equal share of the bounty pot. NOTE: Rewardicals can be redeemed for a variety of cool products and other irresistible goodies [url=https://www.rewardical.com/]HERE[/url]. *Excludes SFI rank badge and Member badge–which are awarded automatically to all affiliates. **SFI reserves the right to adjust the ratio of Rewardicals per badges earned
We recently completed our May 2018 Badge Quest drawing…and the following 40 SFI Affiliates will receive an equal share of the 100,000 Rewardical bounty pot.

Congratulations to our drawing winners!

Akuyoma E. (NIGERIA)
Zubia K. (PAKISTAN)
Scott L. (CANADA
Mario C. (BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA)
Aleksandra B. (SERBIA)
Alexander M. (SOUTH AFRICA)
Gideon K. (ZAMBIA)
Ballo G. (ROMANIA)
Ermias B. (ETHIOPIA)
Zaklina P. (MACEDONIA)
Oluwamuyiwa I. (NIGERIA)
Zilmar E. (BRAZIL)
Silvana S. (MACEDONIA)
Wisdom E. (NIGERIA)
Tatyana F. (RUSSIAN FEDERATION)
Dorie A. (PHILIPPINES)
Rigfel S. (BHUTAN)
Sangeeta S. (INDIA)
Ngawang Z. (BHUTAN)
Miloje V. (SERBIA)
Corici Laczko A. (ROMANIA)
Višnja B. (CROATIA)
Tathiane C. (BRAZIL)
Iva S. (MACEDONIA)
Natalie P. (CANADA)
Aida K. (ALBANIA)
Mesrane A. (ALGERIA)
Radumilo M. (BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA)
Ogechukwu U. (NIGERIA)
Iliescu E. (ROMANIA)
Joseph O. (UGANDA)
Sasa V. (SERBIA)
RaviTeja S. (INDIA)
Hajar S. (MOROCCO)
Ojo O. (NIGERIA)
Lucille O. (UNITED STATES)
Md Harun O. (BANGLADESH)
Halimat S. (NIGERIA)
Sammy N. (KENYA)
Priscilla L. (UNITED STATES)

…And GOOD LUCK to June’s Badge Quest participants!

Remember: Each month, for every* new badge earned by all SFI affiliates–companywide–SFI will put two Rewardicals** into the Bounty pot (the current pot amount will be displayed on your WIN IT tab), with a guaranteed minimum of 100,000 Rewardicals. At the end of the month, we draw 40 winners, who each receive an equal share of the bounty pot.

NOTE: Rewardicals can be redeemed for a variety of cool products and other irresistible goodies HERE.

*Excludes SFI rank badge and Member badge–which are awarded automatically to all affiliates.
**SFI reserves the right to adjust the ratio of Rewardicals per badges earned
Lori

United States

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

My sincere congratulations to the winners. They showed that they persisted with perseverance and work very much. I wish them a lot of success in their further work. [img]https://i.imgur.com/04zolED.gif[/img]
My sincere congratulations to the winners. They showed that they persisted with perseverance and work very much. I wish them a lot of success in their further work.

5x SUPPORT
Gordana T.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

A big congratulations to all the winners in May Badge Quest drawing. it is truly that hard work+ commitment toward achieving big really pay off. I wish you all more greater success ahead in Badge quest and life generally. You guy's should keep up the good work.
A big congratulations to all the winners in May Badge Quest drawing. it is truly that hard work+ commitment toward achieving big really pay off.

I wish you all more greater success ahead in Badge quest and life generally. You guy's should keep up the good work.
51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

THANK YOU LORI for all winners for SFI RANK BADGES and member badge Great success for many this month. Donna
THANK YOU LORI for all winners for SFI RANK BADGES and member badge

Great success for many this month.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Great post and indeed a big time rewards for SFI Affiliates congrats to lucky winners & potential ones on the way!

Great post and indeed a big time rewards for SFI Affiliates
congrats to lucky winners & potential ones on the way!
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you Lori for this post. Indeed this is a brilliant performance to all of them and I wish them many more wins. Congratulations to you all and keep winning.
Thank you Lori for this post. Indeed this is a brilliant performance to all of them and I wish them many more wins.
Congratulations to you all and keep winning.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations to all winners, is always good to receive a prize. It should help us to achieve our goals each month. And good luck to every one to the next drawing ;)
Congratulations to all winners, is always good to receive a prize. It should help us to achieve our goals each month.

And good luck to every one to the next drawing ;)
45x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations to all of you..
Congratulations to all of you..
2x SUPPORT
Cleofe M.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Lori , Thank you ! This is a good news for the winners , and I congratulate them! Others good luck in your future work! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Lori ,
Thank you !
This is a good news for the winners ,
and I congratulate them!
Others good luck in your future work!
Zoran Vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations to all winners!! A very nice win indeed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QThE85y.gif[/img]

Congratulations to all winners!! A very nice win indeed!

Moira D.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Great work congratulations to all for their success in sfi
Great work congratulations to all for their success in sfi
Mrinal G.

India

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations to all the winners of Badge quest contest of May .2018! We wish them many many such wins in SFI ! 40 Winners won equal share of 100000 RTs ; means 2500 RTs each. I suggest to increase the winners from 40 to 50; so that 10 more winners may get chances.
Congratulations to all the winners of Badge quest contest of May .2018!
We wish them many many such wins in SFI !
40 Winners won equal share of 100000 RTs ; means 2500 RTs each.
I suggest to increase the winners from 40 to 50; so that 10 more winners may get chances.
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings