Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Has anyone Experienced an internet cut off during games?

Posted 13 days ago

Hello- This happened to me the last two nights while playing Gold Streak. I would be in the middle of the game and then the TC site quit responding I clicked back to my other screen for SFI and it quit working. SO I checked another screen last night I had to reset my router. The first night just the first two screens quit working while I still had internet and had to reset SFI then the TC part. Both times I never got to finish the game. I had just gotten the streakosphere badge and was on the 9th question when it happened so I was figuring I would lose the badge for it. Finally, at the very end of the night, it recorded the game and the badge. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this Robert
Hello-

This happened to me the last two nights while playing Gold Streak. I would be in the middle of the game and then the TC site quit responding I clicked back to my other screen for SFI and it quit working. SO I checked another screen last night I had to reset my router. The first night just the first two screens quit working while I still had internet and had to reset SFI then the TC part. Both times I never got to finish the game. I had just gotten the streakosphere badge and was on the 9th question when it happened so I was figuring I would lose the badge for it. Finally, at the very end of the night, it recorded the game and the badge.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 13 days ago

Hello Robert, This has happened to me a few times, usually after 1: 00 AM Eastern Time but sometimes right before or after midnight. I don’t know why this happens.
Hello Robert,

This has happened to me a few times, usually after 1: 00 AM Eastern Time but sometimes right before or after midnight. I don’t know why this happens.
2x SUPPORT
Jeannine G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hie Robert, While I never was interupted during game time there where times during the last two days that I failed to log in due to server not reachable I presumed that the servers where being maintained or updated.
Hie Robert,

While I never was interupted during game time there where times during the last two days that I failed to log in due to server not reachable I presumed that the servers where being maintained or updated.
11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Robert I have had a cut off especially with TripleClicks site and I have had a stoppages during the games where they have frozen or I get a message time out and I have only just got the cards up. I have always put it down to my network.
Hi Robert
I have had a cut off especially with TripleClicks site and I have had a stoppages during the games where they have frozen or I get a message time out and I have only just got the cards up.

I have always put it down to my network.
5x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

I have not experienced any shut downs with my games, but this might explain why I lost me streak on poker. I was almost to 180 days and now I am back down to two. Good thing I only play for fun. I think after this happened a few months ago, I do not depend on the streak any longer. I am sure there will be more glitches to come as SFI is updating the system. It will be nice when everything is up and running good again. My thanks go out to the Techs that are working hard at accomplishing this.
I have not experienced any shut downs with my games, but this might explain why I lost me streak on poker. I was almost to 180 days and now I am back down to two. Good thing I only play for fun. I think after this happened a few months ago, I do not depend on the streak any longer. I am sure there will be more glitches to come as SFI is updating the system. It will be nice when everything is up and running good again. My thanks go out to the Techs that are working hard at accomplishing this.
Jean R.

United States

Posted 13 days ago

It has happened to me many times and I don’t get upset unless it happens during KOT. The card games freeze up and when the router is reset, I can resume the game but the other games are lost.
It has happened to me many times and I don’t get upset unless it happens during KOT. The card games freeze up and when the router is reset, I can resume the game but the other games are lost.
Jenny B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

it has happened to me once...and I had to change my browser so, you can do the same if it can solve yours too.
it has happened to me once...and I had to change my browser
so, you can do the same if it can solve yours too.
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Yes, I have experience same, while playing the Gold streak,but before time out the game had already resume, I think also it should have something to do with the network provider. All things being equal,still full playing the eager zebra games,
Yes, I have experience same, while playing the Gold streak,but before time out the game had already resume,
I think also it should have something to do with the network provider.
All things being equal,still full playing the eager zebra games,
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 13 days ago

Robert, Yes, i have experienced also for a couple of times but i may think that it is also due to my weak internet connection. I was really disappointed wasting my TCredits because of such reasons but then i have conditioned myself not to take it personally, and seriously. It is just a part of the games ... to earn 10 Rewardicals with every TCredit spent to redeem on unlimited VersaPoints, TCredits, PSAs, and more is a great consolation! :smile:
Robert,
Yes, i have experienced also for a couple of times but i may think that it is also due to my weak internet connection. I was really disappointed wasting my TCredits because of such reasons but then i have conditioned myself not to take it personally, and seriously. It is just a part of the games ... to earn 10 Rewardicals with every TCredit spent to redeem on unlimited VersaPoints, TCredits, PSAs, and more is a great consolation!
12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

This is common. Like in my case it may sound funny but it was quiet frustrating. Imagine you are in the last round of a game you have never won before and suddenly everything gets out of control. I was frustrated. But in my case that was the only time it happened that way. I don't know if it usually happens. Thank you
This is common. Like in my case it may sound funny but it was quiet frustrating. Imagine you are in the last round of a game you have never won before and suddenly everything gets out of control. I was frustrated. But in my case that was the only time it happened that way. I don't know if it usually happens. Thank you
SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 13 days ago

I have experienced it many times. But, I think is network problem and as nothing to do with TripleClicks.
I have experienced it many times. But, I think is network problem and as nothing to do with TripleClicks.
Oluwasanjo I.

Nigeria

Posted 13 days ago

Hello Robert I personally experience thesame thing especially when it comes to Zack Jack and Grand master porker, the sound system doesn't function regularly and I hope the Admin will do something. All the best
Hello Robert
I personally experience thesame thing especially when it comes to Zack Jack and Grand master porker, the sound system doesn't function regularly and I hope the Admin will do something.
All the best
Basheer M.

Nigeria

| Edit settings