Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Reports should export to Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer!

Posted 4 months ago More by TE Kate B.

It would be extremely helpful if the reports in SFI would export to Microsoft Excel. It would help people work with their team's information. It would be a great team building tool for all sponsors. It would help those sponsors that have several generations below them, help them train their team leader affiliates. It would help identify affiliates that need training and in what areas, it could help them identify people that could grow, with just a little help. It will help them track their business in a fashion that makes sense to them. It is also a great tool to help us manipulate the data you provide. As our teams grow, some of us may hire assistants or bookkeepers and this will save hours of data entry for them. Also, a heads up notice to Team Leaders before great changes are made such as the changes being implemented in the Genealogy page presently. This would an awesome change and it keeps very well with the transparency SFI maintains for their affiliates. Thank you so much!
It would be extremely helpful if the reports in SFI would export to Microsoft Excel. It would help people work with their team's information.

It would be a great team building tool for all sponsors. It would help those sponsors that have several generations below them, help them train their team leader affiliates.

It would help identify affiliates that need training and in what areas, it could help them identify people that could grow, with just a little help. It will help them track their business in a fashion that makes sense to them.

It is also a great tool to help us manipulate the data you provide. As our teams grow, some of us may hire assistants or bookkeepers and this will save hours of data entry for them.

Also, a heads up notice to Team Leaders before great changes are made such as the changes being implemented in the Genealogy page presently. This would an awesome change and it keeps very well with the transparency SFI maintains for their affiliates.

Thank you so much!
11x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I love your suggestion Mrs. TE Kate, I do also think it would be very much more helpful and useful tool for team building. Hope it can be taken into consideration. All the Best Zhumagul A.
I love your suggestion Mrs. TE Kate, I do also think it would be very much more helpful and useful tool for team building.
Hope it can be taken into consideration.
All the Best
Zhumagul A.
31x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 4 months ago

I Agree! I am surprised that we can't convert our genealogy to Excel at the very least. I have figure out a method to copy/past data but it is very tedious. I can't imagine how difficult is must be for a TL with a large team to keep straight! It would be so much easier to communicate with specific members that way. Updating my Excel is always a "rainy day" project for me and it is getting bigger and bigger!
I Agree! I am surprised that we can't convert our genealogy to Excel at the very least. I have figure out a method to copy/past data but it is very tedious. I can't imagine how difficult is must be for a TL with a large team to keep straight! It would be so much easier to communicate with specific members that way. Updating my Excel is always a "rainy day" project for me and it is getting bigger and bigger!
SUPPORT
Connie K.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

But what about some of us that don't use Exel? It would be much better to be able to download/save our data in a much more friendly format that can be imported into all spreadsheets etc. A CSV file would be a much better option. I stopped using Windows stuff years ago and have never used an Apple computer.
But what about some of us that don't use Exel?

It would be much better to be able to download/save our data in a much more friendly format that can be imported into all spreadsheets etc.

A CSV file would be a much better option. I stopped using Windows stuff years ago and have never used an Apple computer.
Ian P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1438822]But what about some of us that don't use Exel? It would be much better to be able to download/save our data in a much more friendly format that can be imported into all spreadsheets etc. A CSV file would be a much better option. I stopped using Windows stuff years ago and have never used an Apple computer.[/quote] It's my hope that one of the programmers takes note of this suggestion. I'd like them to take your comment in consideration as well. The office support team does a great job at SFI. I'm hopeful!
Ian P. posted:
But what about some of us that don't use Exel?

It would be much better to be able to download/save our data in a much more friendly format that can be imported into all spreadsheets etc.

A CSV file would be a much better option. I stopped using Windows stuff years ago and have never used an Apple computer.

It's my hope that one of the programmers takes note of this suggestion. I'd like them to take your comment in consideration as well.

The office support team does a great job at SFI. I'm hopeful!
11x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

If it does not get approved it will probably be due to the possibility of “spamming”. I seem to remember something about not being able to update databases that were outside of SFI when someone opts out. Ray
If it does not get approved it will probably be due to the possibility of “spamming”. I seem to remember something about not being able to update databases that were outside of SFI when someone opts out.

Ray
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by TE Kate B. James K.

[quote=1439025]If it does not get approved it will probably be due to the possibility of “spamming”. I seem to remember something about not being able to update databases that were outside of SFI when someone opts out. Ray [/quote] Right. I recall a similar discussion. The section of the Genealogy I work with are all active and have collected VP in the last 30 days. I can see why there might be a concern. Thank you for the reminder. It skipped my mind as there is no reason to contact a member that is not on the SFI generated list. One way I ensure there is no spamming is to utilise SFI communication systems when I contact team member affiliates.
Ray G. posted:
If it does not get approved it will probably be due to the possibility of “spamming”. I seem to remember something about not being able to update databases that were outside of SFI when someone opts out.

Ray

Right. I recall a similar discussion. The section of the Genealogy I work with are all active and have collected VP in the last 30 days. I can see why there might be a concern.

Thank you for the reminder. It skipped my mind as there is no reason to contact a member that is not on the SFI generated list.

One way I ensure there is no spamming is to utilise SFI communication systems when I contact team member affiliates.
11x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings