Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Tcurrency in US dollar-what is official conversion rate?

Posted 2 months ago More by Jayantilal G. P.

From Indian Local pay licensee, when I place an order of xx nos. one of these Local pay licensee agents had charged me the higher forex rate for US dollar (needed to buy local currency - in my case Indian rupees). I like to know the price of 1 Tcurrency in US dollar is officially granted by SFI corporate to collect by local pay licensee? but on Forex market the prevailing currency rate for US dollar is less Indian rupees for equivalent US dollar for ordered Tcurrency? even the Local Pay agent is charging 0.4 to1.0% commision charges in addition to the US Dollar of value we order say xx of Tcurrency?
From Indian Local pay licensee, when I place an order of xx nos.
one of these Local pay licensee agents had charged me the higher forex rate for US dollar (needed to buy local currency - in my case Indian rupees).
I like to know the price of 1 Tcurrency in US dollar is officially granted by SFI corporate to collect by local pay licensee? but on Forex market the prevailing currency rate for US dollar is less Indian rupees for equivalent US dollar for ordered Tcurrency? even the Local Pay agent is charging 0.4 to1.0% commision charges in addition to the US Dollar of value we order say xx of Tcurrency?
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Jayantilal, I hope you will find the answer to your question, I don't have a clue myself. Hope others who are more experienced will give us the right answer.
Hi Jayantilal,
I hope you will find the answer to your question, I don't have a clue myself. Hope others who are more experienced will give us the right answer.
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

How much does TCurrency cost? 01/21/2016 TCurrency cost is up to the provider. Licensed TCurrency providers will be able to sell you TCurrency for the face value of the TCurrency plus up to 15%. Example: You purchase $50 in TCurrency from an ECA whose rate is 4%. Hence, your cost for $50 in TCurrency would be $52.00 ($50 face value + $2--which is 4% of $50). When you You purchase $50 in TCurrency from an ECA whose rate is 8%. Hence, your cost for $50 in TCurrency would be $54.00 ($50 face value + $4--which is 8% of $50). I just find out that there are three ECA's in india, two rate was 4% and the last one was 8%.
How much does TCurrency cost?
01/21/2016

TCurrency cost is up to the provider. Licensed TCurrency providers will be able to sell you TCurrency for the face value of the TCurrency plus up to 15%. Example: You purchase $50 in TCurrency from an ECA whose rate is 4%. Hence, your cost for $50 in TCurrency would be $52.00 ($50 face value + $2--which is 4% of $50).

When you You purchase $50 in TCurrency from an ECA whose rate is 8%. Hence, your cost for $50 in TCurrency would be $54.00 ($50 face value + $4--which is 8% of $50).

I just find out that there are three ECA's in india, two rate was 4% and the last one was 8%.
51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1438526]From Indian Local pay licensee, when I place an order of xx nos. one of these Local pay licensee agents had charged me the higher forex rate for US dollar (needed to buy local currency - in my case Indian rupees). I like to know the price of 1 Tcurrency in US dollar is officially granted by SFI corporate to collect by local pay licensee? but on Forex market the prevailing currency rate for US dollar is less Indian rupees for equivalent US dollar for ordered Tcurrency? even the Local Pay agent is charging 0.4 to1.0% commision charges in addition to the US Dollar of value we order say xx of Tcurrency?[/quote] What is the correct exchange rate? Forex is Change every second. If you go from bank to bank and look their rates it is different from bank to bank, and very much different in same banks for when you want buy $ or want sell $, so of course is the Local Pay Store also like the banks need to set a rate. My bank has 4 different rates, one for buy $, one for pay with dollar or send $, one for receive $, one for sell $, those closest to the official rate is those 2 for pay or send and receive, buy and sell is those longest from the official rate, but no of them is the official rate because they must earn on it. Your LocalPay store is need to send the money to SFI, that they must do through their credit/debit card (bank), or through Paypal, both are take higher rates than the official, and you cannot see what rate the LocalPay store is need to pay, so you cannot see, if they are take too high rate. If their rate is TOO BAD, then do not use them. Best regards Svend If you are use Paypal, you will always pay a higher rate because Paypal also is earn on the Exchange rate. SFI can Of Course not set a specific rate to a Forex, that in fact change every second. Best regards Svend
Jayantilal G. P. posted:
From Indian Local pay licensee, when I place an order of xx nos.
one of these Local pay licensee agents had charged me the higher forex rate for US dollar (needed to buy local currency - in my case Indian rupees).
I like to know the price of 1 Tcurrency in US dollar is officially granted by SFI corporate to collect by local pay licensee? but on Forex market the prevailing currency rate for US dollar is less Indian rupees for equivalent US dollar for ordered Tcurrency? even the Local Pay agent is charging 0.4 to1.0% commision charges in addition to the US Dollar of value we order say xx of Tcurrency?

What is the correct exchange rate?

Forex is Change every second.

If you go from bank to bank and look their rates it is different from bank to bank, and very much different in same banks for when you want buy $ or want sell $, so of course is the Local Pay Store also like the banks need to set a rate.

My bank has 4 different rates, one for buy $, one for pay with dollar or send $, one for receive $, one for sell $, those closest to the official rate is those 2 for pay or send and receive, buy and sell is those longest from the official rate, but no of them is the official rate because they must earn on it.

Your LocalPay store is need to send the money to SFI, that they must do through their credit/debit card (bank), or through Paypal, both are take higher rates than the official, and you cannot see what rate the LocalPay store is need to pay, so you cannot see, if they are take too high rate.

If their rate is TOO BAD, then do not use them.

Best regards
Svend

If you are use Paypal, you will always pay a higher rate because Paypal also is earn on the Exchange rate.

SFI can Of Course not set a specific rate to a Forex, that in fact change every second.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1438568]How much does TCurrency cost? 01/21/2016 Yes, what Micheal said, is true. Moreover, TCurrency cost is dependable up to the provider. Licensed TCurrency providers will not cheat you to earn more. The rates are fixed. Further, when you purchase TCurrency from an ECA whose rate is high, it is his stretegy of business to earn that profit.
Michael A. posted:
How much does TCurrency cost?
01/21/2016

Yes, what Micheal said, is true.
Moreover, TCurrency cost is dependable up to the provider. Licensed TCurrency providers will not cheat you to earn more. The rates are fixed. Further, when you purchase TCurrency from an ECA whose rate is high, it is his stretegy of business to earn that profit.

4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Jayantilal G. P. Through the following link: https://www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:436 See: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KN5zChI.png[/img] Note that the rates may be slightly different depending on the prevailing country exchange rate. Have a great day.
Jayantilal G. P.
Through the following link:
www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:436
See:

Note that the rates may be slightly different depending on the prevailing country exchange rate.
Have a great day.
5x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Liked by Mátyásné M.

Posted 2 months ago More by Jayantilal G. P.

But my local pay is asking for 10 Tcurrency with 4% commission means for 10.4 Tcurrency a sum of Rs.880 Indian rupees, which is too high against prevailing forex rate on that day say 68 Indian rupees for a US dollar while local pay is charging 88 Indian rupees , why and is there anything mechanism that the local pay agent would be governed by any set rules provided by tripleclicls.com Site.
But my local pay is asking for 10 Tcurrency with 4% commission means for 10.4 Tcurrency a sum of Rs.880 Indian rupees, which is too high against prevailing forex rate on that day say 68 Indian rupees for a US dollar while local pay is charging 88 Indian rupees , why and is there anything mechanism that the local pay agent would be governed by any set rules provided by tripleclicls.com Site.
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings