Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to find the deal at TripleClicks for PSAs?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Eric V.

I saw a post on forum of Zhumagul A. a while ago that she bought 5 PSA's for 20 TCredits, but I can't find it now. Can someone assists me on this?
I saw a post on forum of Zhumagul A. a while ago that she bought 5 PSA's for 20 TCredits, but I can't find it now. Can someone assists me on this?
Eric V.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Sead Š.

Hi Eric ! She was probably talking about PSAs won on an auctions and their winning price. Otherwise, you can not buy a PSA for 5 TCredits at Tripleclicks (as 1 PSA to go costs 14 TCredits). Hope this helps ! Best regards !
Hi Eric !

She was probably talking about PSAs won on an auctions and their winning price. Otherwise, you can not buy a PSA for 5 TCredits at Tripleclicks (as 1 PSA to go costs 14 TCredits).

Hope this helps !

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Sead Š. 2 Replies

[quote=1440046] Hi :star: I found this [[i]Removed Advertising Link, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & Tips[/url][/i]][/quote] Hi Mirjana! Thanks for bringing this link here. I really didn't see this before and if it is still valid I am going to buy a package or two myself. And I apologize for my first answer, obviously there is a possibility to make such a purchase ! Best regards!
Hi

I found this
[Removed Advertising Link, per FORUM RULES & Tips]

Hi Mirjana!

Thanks for bringing this link here. I really didn't see this before and if it is still valid I am going to buy a package or two myself.

And I apologize for my first answer, obviously there is a possibility to make such a purchase !

Best regards!
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

[quote=1440052][quote=1440046] Hi :star: I found this [[i]Removed Advertising Link, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & Tips[/url][/i]][/quote] Hi Mirjana! Thanks for bringing this link here. I really didn't see this before and if it is still valid I am going to buy a package or two myself. And I apologize for my first answer , obviously there is a possibility to make such a purchase ! Best regards![/quote] Hi Sead:star: You never need to say sorry to me. We are colleagues, and I do a lot, and I am very much wrong:smile: I think I did not link here:blush: I appreciate when somebody corrects me because then I keep my fuss for 100% concentration, or I close my computer knowing that I'm exhausted:relaxed: I do not like when I am corrected by associates who do not show results. It's fine to know but practically needs to show. You are and I follow you. Thanks for that.
Sead Š. posted:
Hi

I found this

Hi Mirjana!

Thanks for bringing this link here. I really didn't see this before and if it is still valid I am going to buy a package or two myself.

And I apologize for my first answer , obviously there is a possibility to make such a purchase !

Best regards!

Hi Sead

You never need to say sorry to me.
We are colleagues, and I do a lot, and I am very much wrong

I think I did not link here

I appreciate when somebody corrects me because then I keep my fuss for 100% concentration, or
I close my computer knowing that I'm exhausted

I do not like when I am corrected by associates who do not show results.
It's fine to know but practically needs to show.
You are and I follow you.

Thanks for that.
32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Eric V.

Thanks Mirjana, you are a star!! Keep Well!
Thanks Mirjana, you are a star!! Keep Well!
Eric V.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Go to your tripleclicks site by clicking the TC link on your sfi website. Then on your tripleclicks website, search for PSAs. Click order. When you get to the payment section, scroll down skipping through credit card info, you'll see an option for paying with TCredits instead. Choose this option and complete the order.
Go to your tripleclicks site by clicking the TC link on your sfi website. Then on your tripleclicks website, search for PSAs. Click order. When you get to the payment section, scroll down skipping through credit card info, you'll see an option for paying with TCredits instead. Choose this option and complete the order.
Shane P.

United States

Liked by Jelena Z.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

[quote=1440036]I saw a post on forum of Zhumagul A. a while ago that she bought 5 PSA's for 20 TCredits, but I can't find it now. Can someone assists me on this? [/quote] [quote=1440052][quote=1440046] Hi :star: I found this [[i]Removed Advertising Link, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & Tips[/url][/i]][/quote] Hi Mirjana! Thanks for bringing this link here. I really didn't see this before and if it is still valid I am going to buy a package or two myself. [/quote] Hi all! :wave: Thanks very much all, especially fellow Countryman, Eric V. for raising this question :thumbsup: Sead Š. I too have missed it! Just to confirm, I have accessed [b]the link and it is still valid[/b]! :sparkles: I do, however, think though that it would be [b]more economical[/b] (if one can afford it and doesn't have a problem investing cash) [b]to purchase it at $2.99[/b] because: - Spending the 20 TCredits to make the purchase of 4 PSAs then actually = $37.80 (if the TCredits were purchased on Auto-Delivery) = expensive, and - A wiser, less expensive option, would be to purchase a couple of these "packs"(again, should the budget allow). Based on the initial $37,80 expense to purchase the 20 TCredits, one could actually have purchased approximately twelve (12) x 4 PSA "packs" = 48 PSAs = 252 VP & 120RT. ALSO, spending [b][u]20 TCredits[/u] in an [u]EZ Game[/u] or [u]PB Auction[/u][/b], would = - an [b][u]earning[/u] of [u]20 VP[/u] and [u]200 RT[/u][/b] instead of 21 VP and only 10 RT. I suppose it comes down to: - Having TCredits to spend and or - Simply, personal choice. I would suggest we [b]always first weigh up all our options[/b], to [b]ensure our choices result in the maximum benefit possible, bearing our goals in mind[/b]. :thumbsup: Kindest regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Eric V. posted:

Sead Š. posted:
Hi
I found this

Hi Mirjana!

Hi all!

Thanks very much all, especially fellow Countryman, Eric V. for raising this question

Sead Š. I too have missed it!

Just to confirm, I have accessed the link and it is still valid!

I do, however, think though that it would be more economical (if one can afford it and doesn't have a problem investing cash) to purchase it at $2.99 because:

- Spending the 20 TCredits to make the purchase of 4 PSAs then actually = $37.80 (if the TCredits were purchased on Auto-Delivery) = expensive, and
- A wiser, less expensive option, would be to purchase a couple of these "packs"(again, should the budget allow).

Based on the initial $37,80 expense to purchase the 20 TCredits, one could actually have purchased approximately twelve (12) x 4 PSA "packs" = 48 PSAs = 252 VP & 120RT.

ALSO, spending 20 TCredits in an EZ Game or PB Auction, would =
- an earning of 20 VP and 200 RT instead of 21 VP and only 10 RT.

I suppose it comes down to:

- Having TCredits to spend and or
- Simply, personal choice.

I would suggest we always first weigh up all our options, to ensure our choices result in the maximum benefit possible, bearing our goals in mind.

Kindest regards and God bless

Jenny Julies
SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Liked by Jelena Z. Ronald P.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Jelena Z.

It has PSA packages that can not be delivered to all countries. This package does not apply to my country. [[i]Removed Advertising Link, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & Tips[/url][/i]] How do I know which PSA package is available? Thanks in advance
It has PSA packages that can not be delivered to all countries. This package does not apply to my country. [Removed Advertising Link, per FORUM RULES & Tips] How do I know which PSA package is available?
Thanks in advance
54x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello My Friendly Affiliates, :yum: Just a reminder, :yum: that we are NOT allowed to post any type of "Advertising" links in our forums. Eric, if you do a Search in TripleClicks for PSAs, you will be able to review all of the PSAs offered by TC, and all other ECA stores that offer PSAs for sale. You will also be able to "find" exactly what you are searching for, ok Just type in PSA in the TripleClicks search bar, ok Happy Shopping! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b]
Hello My Friendly Affiliates,

Just a reminder,
that we are NOT allowed to post any type of "Advertising" links in our forums.

Eric, if you do a Search in TripleClicks for PSAs, you will be able to review all of the PSAs offered by TC, and all other ECA stores that offer PSAs for sale.

You will also be able to "find" exactly what you are searching for, ok

Just type in PSA in the TripleClicks search bar, ok

Happy Shopping!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!
21x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Jelena Z.

[quote=1440118]Hello My Friendly Affiliates, :yum: Just a reminder, :yum: that we are NOT allowed to post any type of "Advertising" links in our forums. Eric, if you do a Search in TripleClicks for PSAs, you will be able to review all of the PSAs offered by TC, and all other ECA stores that offer PSAs for sale. You will also be able to "find" exactly what you are searching for, ok Just type in PSA in the TripleClicks search bar, ok Happy Shopping! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b] [/quote] Thanks, Jacqueline G, for paying attention. I have to pay more attention to the rules of the forum. Sorry. Best regards
Jacqueline G. posted:
Hello My Friendly Affiliates,

Just a reminder,
that we are NOT allowed to post any type of "Advertising" links in our forums.

Eric, if you do a Search in TripleClicks for PSAs, you will be able to review all of the PSAs offered by TC, and all other ECA stores that offer PSAs for sale.

You will also be able to "find" exactly what you are searching for, ok

Just type in PSA in the TripleClicks search bar, ok

Happy Shopping!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!

Thanks, Jacqueline G, for paying attention. I have to pay more attention to the rules of the forum.
Sorry.
Best regards
54x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Eric, my fellow affiliate Sead gave you the best response regarding finding TripleClicks. Just try and keep the process simple. I don't understand what Zhumagul buying 5Tcredits. That's why l said Sead had the best response.
Hello Eric, my fellow affiliate Sead gave you the best response regarding finding TripleClicks. Just try and keep the process simple. I don't understand what Zhumagul buying 5Tcredits. That's why l said Sead had the best response.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings