Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Get fun & let more member come !

Posted 4 months ago

:hearts:Hello all friends & Zing network family:diamonds: Good day hope all is fine & your business is going well While I was playing games today an idea across my mind & it sound very very nice The point is that what if we'll have rooms for the games where we can play tournament with different members same as Billiard, bowling & chess Because depending my experience in billiard when we play we need to have the taken to change the stick & to increase our win power So I would like to see similar rooms in our games especially for the Poker & Knockout Trivia Regards Gabriella H :hibiscus::cherry_blossom::hibiscus: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MWPTnpY.png[/img]
Hello all friends & Zing network family

Good day hope all is fine & your business is going well
While I was playing games today an idea across my mind & it sound very very nice

The point is that what if we'll have rooms for the games where we can play tournament with different members same as Billiard, bowling & chess
Because depending my experience in billiard when we play we need to have the taken to change the stick & to increase our win power
So I would like to see similar rooms in our games especially for the Poker & Knockout Trivia
Regards
Gabriella H

Gabriela H.

Macedonia

Posted 4 months ago More by Monika T. 1 Reply

Hi Gabriella. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. I agree you have a good Idea/suggestion there. I wish you continued success. :smile: Monika T
Hi Gabriella.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience.
I agree you have a good Idea/suggestion there.
I wish you continued success.

Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Gabriela, Have you seen this page? https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/League_choose I haven't been able to get any team members to join my league yet, so I don't know if it works the same as game rooms or not, but you'd be a better judge of that than I. I hope this is what you are looking for. Johnna Ingram
Gabriela,
Have you seen this page? www.tripleclicks.com/games/League_choose
I haven't been able to get any team members to join my league yet, so I don't know if it works the same as game rooms or not, but you'd be a better judge of that than I.
I hope this is what you are looking for.
Johnna Ingram
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Most Eager Zebra Games allow you to start leagues which are like tournaments between those participating. You as a league commissioner can even decide to give a reward for top players. It's a great recruiting tool and keeps your referrals active and buying tcredits. Andy Zeus Anderson
Most Eager Zebra Games allow you to start leagues which are like tournaments between those participating. You as a league commissioner can even decide to give a reward for top players. It's a great recruiting tool and keeps your referrals active and buying tcredits.

Andy Zeus Anderson
63x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1440460]Hi Gabriella. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. I agree you have a good Idea/suggestion there. I wish you continued success. :smile: Monika T [/quote] Hi.... [img]https://i.imgur.com/POCFkTR.png[/img] Stay well, and have a blessed day!
Monika T. posted:
Hi Gabriella.

Monika T

Hi....

Stay well, and have a blessed day!
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #17

Liked by Ronald P. Jessie M.

Posted 4 months ago More by Monika T.

[quote=1440483][quote=1440460]Hi Gabriella. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. I agree you have a good Idea/suggestion there. I wish you continued success. :smile: Monika T [/quote] Hi.... [img]https://i.imgur.com/POCFkTR.png[/img] Stay well, and have a blessed day! [/quote] Thank you Ria for the beautiful and thoughtful Card. I am doing well, taking just one day at a time helps. God bless you. Monika T
Marilyn C. posted:
Monika T. posted:
Hi Gabriella.

Monika T

Hi....

Stay well, and have a blessed day!

Thank you Ria for the beautiful and thoughtful Card.
I am doing well, taking just one day at a time helps.
God bless you.

Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings