Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Strategies to gain income from sales

Posted 4 months ago More by Edmund N.

Hello Everyon:raised_hands:e. Please i will like to here some strategies you use to get people buy from TripleClick because I've tried several means to get people buy but they don't seem to be interested. Secondly I'm a Cinematographer and I find it difficult to convince my colleagues Join SFI because the truth that we shop a lot so when they are coming to see the +10000 Products i told them about, they can't find the standard or type of produce they expect to see and prefer to keep buting else where. So this is also indirectly a *suggestion* coz I as well need things like Modern Camera, Tripods, lens, Macbooks or a high capacity windows system and many more at moderate prices . Presently I need a Macbooks for editing. But if I could get suggests or strategies you use to to sell I would love it. Coz the PSA and referal program is not working for me. My affiliate are not following up there account not matter how much i follow up. Suggestions pls [img]https://i.imgur.com/tqfiQTw.jpg[/img]
Hello Everyon
e.
Please i will like to here some strategies you use
to get people buy from TripleClick because I've tried several means
to get people buy but they don't seem to be interested.
Secondly I'm a Cinematographer and I find it difficult to convince my colleagues
Join SFI because the truth that we shop a lot so when they are
coming to see the +10000 Products i told them about, they can't find the
standard or type of produce they expect to see and prefer to keep buting else where.
So this is also indirectly
a *suggestion* coz I as well need things like Modern Camera, Tripods, lens,
Macbooks or a high capacity windows system and many more at moderate prices .
Presently I need a Macbooks for editing.

But if I could get suggests or strategies you use to to sell I would love it.
Coz the PSA and referal program is not working for me.
My affiliate are not following up there account not matter how much i follow up.
Suggestions pls
SUPPORT
Edmund N.

Cameroon

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

I have my own Personal advertising FB group to recruit PRMs and PSAs. I use my FB group with over 2K people to advertise Triple Clicks store products and Place an SFI ad once or twice a month. To get best results and more people to join my group I have set it to public to gain more audiences into my group. I try to keep the group fun and enjoyable, not spamming everyone with several posts per day. 1 product ad per day and 1 meme or a game added to the group where everyone can join have fun and shop if the product calls their attention. Try to write something about the product, for example why is that product better than other, it's benefits etc.. So far I have received great results! Hope this helps All the Best Zhumagul A.
I have my own Personal advertising FB group to recruit PRMs and PSAs.
I use my FB group with over 2K people to advertise Triple Clicks store products and Place an SFI ad once or twice a month.
To get best results and more people to join my group I have set it to public to gain more audiences into my group.
I try to keep the group fun and enjoyable, not spamming everyone with several posts per day.
1 product ad per day and 1 meme or a game added to the group where everyone can join have fun and shop if the product calls their attention.
Try to write something about the product, for example why is that product better than other, it's benefits etc..
So far I have received great results!

Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.
31x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 4 months ago

Hi. How many PSAs do you have? I have found that it's only one in about every 150 to 300 new signups that become and stay active no matter how hard you try to communicate with them all. Perhaps you just don't have enough yet?
Hi. How many PSAs do you have? I have found that it's only one in about every 150 to 300 new signups that become and stay active no matter how hard you try to communicate with them all. Perhaps you just don't have enough yet?
24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Edmund I think I share your opinion too.I believe it also depends on the region we are, cos trying to convince someone here to buy at Triple click. The first they consider is how fast the goods could be shipped. So I believe while other SFIers who reside in America and Canada and other European countries are having their way is simply because of the region. Well am also suggesting if there is a way to improve on Triple clicks to meet the need of those shoppers here in this region . Thanks.
Hello Edmund
I think I share your opinion too.I believe it also depends on the region we are, cos trying to convince someone here to buy at Triple click. The first they consider is how fast the goods could be shipped.
So I believe while other SFIers who reside in America and Canada and other European countries are having their way is simply because of the region.

Well am also suggesting if there is a way to improve on Triple clicks to meet the need of those shoppers here in this region .

Thanks.
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by MOHAMED S. 1 Reply

Try rewardical ECAs. Mhd. Sadique
Try rewardical ECAs.

Mhd. Sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Edmund, I believe you do not need to be pressured or worried for now. You are still pretty new to SFI and it depends on how many team members you have. Keep recruiting, the more members you have the more you get the active ones. Sell what you like and use, that way, you will be able to talk more about the product and convince people to buy. Use you website (if you have one) or social media platform to sell. Look out for product at the Store that your fellow Country like to use that is a better strategy of selling. best regards
Hi Edmund,
I believe you do not need to be pressured or worried for now.
You are still pretty new to SFI and it depends on how many
team members you have. Keep recruiting, the more members you have the
more you get the active ones. Sell what you like and use, that way, you
will be able to talk more about the product and convince people to buy.
Use you website (if you have one) or social media platform to sell.
Look out for product at the Store that your fellow Country like to use
that is a better strategy of selling.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

I know how you feel, I felt the same when I was just new to online sales, but you know what I've found out? If you can tweak some of your strategies for getting sales on TripleClicks, sales will start rolling in. So, let me share to you some of what I know... First of all, you need to have a blog dedicated for generating sales with TripleClicks. Maybe a review blog wherein you publish reviews about different devices related to your niche. You said you're a photographer, maybe you can start a blog helping people decide on which brand or model of camera to buy. Then, using the SFI Tool Box in your TripleClicks panel, from your blog post, link to a specific product page in TripleClicks or specific item you want to sell. Review the item in your blog post, and at the end of your article, put a link leading people to that product you wanna sell. Why this? It is proven that the more you narrow your niche, the higher the conversion rate you get. If you try to sell products in TripleClicks all at once, chances are people don't gonna buy. So, you have to zero-in what specific need people have, then target that need. Offer a solution to that need, through a product recommendation. You can have a free blog in free platforms, but I recommend you get a self hosted wordpress blog, for you to rank easier in search engines like Google. It is proven that a self hosted blog ranks better than a hosted blog in a subdomain of a company. So, get a self hosted wordpress blog, in a professional domain name. Find keywords that are related to your field or niche, and target those keywords in your blog posts. Explain thoroughly in your articles why people should buy your recommended products, and encourage them to ask questions or leave comments. Comments do help in elevating the rankings of your blog posts in Google. Once you have steady traffic of visitors coming to your blog reading your posts, then there will be higher probability that people who are looking for the specific product you are talking about will be there, ready to buy what you recommend. I hope these tips help.
I know how you feel, I felt the same when I was just new to online sales, but you know what I've found out? If you can tweak some of your strategies for getting sales on TripleClicks, sales will start rolling in. So, let me share to you some of what I know...

First of all, you need to have a blog dedicated for generating sales with TripleClicks. Maybe a review blog wherein you publish reviews about different devices related to your niche. You said you're a photographer, maybe you can start a blog helping people decide on which brand or model of camera to buy.

Then, using the SFI Tool Box in your TripleClicks panel, from your blog post, link to a specific product page in TripleClicks or specific item you want to sell. Review the item in your blog post, and at the end of your article, put a link leading people to that product you wanna sell.

Why this?

It is proven that the more you narrow your niche, the higher the conversion rate you get.

If you try to sell products in TripleClicks all at once, chances are people don't gonna buy. So, you have to zero-in what specific need people have, then target that need. Offer a solution to that need, through a product recommendation.

You can have a free blog in free platforms, but I recommend you get a self hosted wordpress blog, for you to rank easier in search engines like Google. It is proven that a self hosted blog ranks better than a hosted blog in a subdomain of a company. So, get a self hosted wordpress blog, in a professional domain name.

Find keywords that are related to your field or niche, and target those keywords in your blog posts. Explain thoroughly in your articles why people should buy your recommended products, and encourage them to ask questions or leave comments. Comments do help in elevating the rankings of your blog posts in Google.

Once you have steady traffic of visitors coming to your blog reading your posts, then there will be higher probability that people who are looking for the specific product you are talking about will be there, ready to buy what you recommend.

I hope these tips help.
Gomer M.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago

Engage some of those Stores that has the product your friends like in the Localvantia program and you will be surprised that you start seeing great results!

Engage some of those Stores that has the product your friends like
in the Localvantia program and you will be surprised that you start
seeing great results!
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Gyanendra P. 1 Reply

Hello Edmund, You have asked 2 distinct questions: 1) Strategies we use to buy or sell ( generating sales in the team) 2) You want to buy products for your professional use like camera, tripods and Macbook etc. I use a strategy which solves both of the above problems. I take Localvantia route to generate sales in my team. I show them by example. I have registered quite a few Localvantia Merchants in my locality ( 15 km radius). Most of them are within 5 km radius because it makes easier for me to visit these owners frequently for follow ups. I buy my groceries from one such Localvantia Merchant. I purchase clothes for my personal use from another registered and finally approved Localvantia Merchant. We regularly use clothes and why not register our local vendors in Localvantia? I wanted an inverter/UPS for our home use. So I talked to a local vendor and registered him in Localvantia. I got lots of Rewardicals from him. I frequently send weekly team mails to my PSAs and CSAs guiding them how to pre-register a prospective Localvantia Merchant and take advantage of their daily expenditures. Some of my team members have also started duplicating me. One of my a2a friend's PSA wanted to buy a smartphone from Indian ECAs but couldn't find one. He asked me for advice and I suggested him the Localvantia Merchant route ( my strategy). He too registered one such store and received lots of Rewardicals which helped his PSA to qualify as BTL. I had posted a thread regarding this in Forum few days back I am sure will help you too: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1438096#post-1438096 Please take time out to read the entire thread and replies. It will definitely help you. I searched in www.localvantia.com the major cities in Cameroon and found quite a few Localvantia Merchants. These are present in Yaoundé and other major cities in Cameroon. You and your team can buy from these Localvantia Merchants and get lots of Rewardicals. Hope that helps you.
Hello Edmund,

You have asked 2 distinct questions:

1) Strategies we use to buy or sell ( generating sales in the team)
2) You want to buy products for your professional use like camera, tripods and Macbook etc.

I use a strategy which solves both of the above problems. I take Localvantia route to generate sales in my team. I show them by example. I have registered quite a few Localvantia Merchants in my locality ( 15 km radius). Most of them are within 5 km radius because it makes easier for me to visit these owners frequently for follow ups.

I buy my groceries from one such Localvantia Merchant. I purchase clothes for my personal use from another registered and finally approved Localvantia Merchant. We regularly use clothes and why not register our local vendors in Localvantia?

I wanted an inverter/UPS for our home use. So I talked to a local vendor and registered him in Localvantia. I got lots of Rewardicals from him.

I frequently send weekly team mails to my PSAs and CSAs guiding them how to pre-register a prospective Localvantia Merchant and take advantage of their daily expenditures. Some of my team members have also started duplicating me.

One of my a2a friend's PSA wanted to buy a smartphone from Indian ECAs but couldn't find one. He asked me for advice and I suggested him the Localvantia Merchant route ( my strategy). He too registered one such store and received lots of Rewardicals which helped his PSA to qualify as BTL.

I had posted a thread regarding this in Forum few days back I am sure will help you too:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1438096#post-1438096

Please take time out to read the entire thread and replies. It will definitely help you.

I searched in www.localvantia.com the major cities in Cameroon and found quite a few Localvantia Merchants. These are present in Yaoundé and other major cities in Cameroon. You and your team can buy from these Localvantia Merchants and get lots of Rewardicals.

Hope that helps you.

42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 4 months ago More by Gyanendra P.

[quote=1440474]Hello Everyon:raised_hands:e. [b]Secondly I'm a Cinematographer and[/b] I find it difficult to convince my colleagues ..... Suggestions pls [img]https://i.imgur.com/tqfiQTw.jpg[/img][/quote] If you are a professional cinematographer ( having your own business or company), then you can also pre-register your business as Localvantia Merchant and offer your services locally. If you have an office then you can take a photo of your office or storefront and submit for pre-registration giving all details. If you do not have any office or store then ask someone to take a good photograph of you behind your camera and a banner in front of you displaying the name of your company or business with your address clearly visible with telephone numbers and submit for pre-registration. Here are some important links for your benefits: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690&referrer=search]How do I pre-register new Localvantia merchants in my area?[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232158&referrer=search]LOCAVANTIA TRAINING: How to approach prospective Localvantia merchants[/url]
Edmund N. posted:
Hello Everyon
e.

Secondly I'm a Cinematographer and I find it difficult to convince my colleagues .....

Suggestions pls

If you are a professional cinematographer ( having your own business or company), then you can also pre-register your business as Localvantia Merchant and offer your services locally. If you have an office then you can take a photo of your office or storefront and submit for pre-registration giving all details.

If you do not have any office or store then ask someone to take a good photograph of you behind your camera and a banner in front of you displaying the name of your company or business with your address clearly visible with telephone numbers and submit for pre-registration.

Here are some important links for your benefits:

How do I pre-register new Localvantia merchants in my area?

LOCAVANTIA TRAINING: How to approach prospective Localvantia merchants
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Andre R. Jessie M.

Posted 4 months ago More by Gyanendra P. 1 Reply

[quote=1440651]Try rewardical ECAs. Mhd. Sadique[/quote] Rewardical ECAs are also good option to get sales in team and get lots of Rewardicals. For fast delivery search for local RECAs from your own country. You may even consider buying from foreign RECAs if the shipping time given is comfortable with you and your team. The idea is to inculcate in your team, the habit of buying via Zing Network properties. And the best way is to show them by example. I received 84 Rewardicals by RECA purchase. [img]https://i.imgur.com/F8l6uLK.png[/img]
MOHAMED S. posted:
Try rewardical ECAs.

Mhd. Sadique

Rewardical ECAs are also good option to get sales in team and get lots of Rewardicals.

For fast delivery search for local RECAs from your own country. You may even consider buying from foreign RECAs if the shipping time given is comfortable with you and your team. The idea is to inculcate in your team, the habit of buying via Zing Network properties. And the best way is to show them by example.

I received 84 Rewardicals by RECA purchase.

42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by MOHAMED S.

[quote=1440762][quote=1440651]Try rewardical ECAs. Mhd. Sadique[/quote] Rewardical ECAs are also good option to get sales in team and get lots of Rewardicals. For fast delivery search for local RECAs from your own country. You may even consider buying from foreign RECAs if the shipping time given is comfortable with you and your team. The idea is to inculcate in your team, the habit of buying via Zing Network properties. And the best way is to show them by example. I received 84 Rewardicals by RECA purchase. [img]https://i.imgur.com/F8l6uLK.png[/img] [/quote] As per the new compansation plan, in addition we get direct commi, cosponsor commi and override commission on rewaedical ECA purchase. So i suggest regular house hold products buying from RECA stores. Mhd. Sadique
Gyanendra P. posted:
MOHAMED S. posted:
Try rewardical ECAs.

Mhd. Sadique

Rewardical ECAs are also good option to get sales in team and get lots of Rewardicals.

For fast delivery search for local RECAs from your own country. You may even consider buying from foreign RECAs if the shipping time given is comfortable with you and your team. The idea is to inculcate in your team, the habit of buying via Zing Network properties. And the best way is to show them by example.

I received 84 Rewardicals by RECA purchase.

As per the new compansation plan, in addition we get direct commi, cosponsor commi and override commission on rewaedical ECA purchase. So i suggest regular house hold products buying from RECA stores.

Mhd. Sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings