Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why we are not seeing PROCESSING in my commission?

Posted 2 months ago

I know you are working with new changes, we still can not see our earnings on scoreboard tab, but we are patient. But also we can not see PROCESSING in my commission. Is that mean that we will not receive our commission today?
I know you are working with new changes, we still can not see our earnings on scoreboard tab, but we are patient. But also we can not see PROCESSING in my commission. Is that mean that we will not receive our commission today?
6x SUPPORT
Brankica B.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yam17Eg.jpg[/img] If you just take a look at the SFI Official time, you will see that FOR THEM the working day HAS NOT started YET.

If you just take a look at the SFI Official time, you will see that FOR THEM
the working day HAS NOT started YET.
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,480 | Followers: 1,101 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Brankica Start time is 9:00 CDT, still about 1 hour from now. Then any time in the next 8 hours if everything goes as planned. They work while you sleep. You can wake up to the happy news. Al
Hi Brankica
Start time is 9:00 CDT, still about 1 hour from now. Then any time in the next 8 hours if everything goes as planned.
They work while you sleep. You can wake up to the happy news.

Al

2x SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi" Brankica Just excersise little patience as they are curiously on thier duty for serving affiliates All the best
Hi" Brankica
Just excersise little patience as they are curiously on thier duty for serving affiliates
All the best
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1440861]I know you are working with new changes, we still can not see our earnings on scoreboard tab, but we are patient. But also we can not see PROCESSING in my commission. Is that mean that we will not receive our commission today?[/quote] SFI is now processing our May 2018 commission . . .
Brankica B. posted:

SFI is now processing our May 2018 commission . . .
4x SUPPORT
Melvin V.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Brankica! Our commissions are being processed right now. Please note that commissions are processed on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month's earnings. Also, a report is typically posted to your account on the 10th of each month[b][u] (or the closest following business day, if the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday)[/u][/b].
Hi, Brankica!

Our commissions are being processed right now.

Please note that commissions are processed on or around the 10th of each month
for the previous month's earnings. Also, a report is typically posted to your account
on the 10th of each month (or the closest following business day,
if the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday)
103x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1440861]I know you are working with new changes, we still can not see our earnings on scoreboard tab, but we are patient. But also we can not see PROCESSING in my commission. Is that mean that we will not receive our commission today?[/quote] Commissions have now been processed...
Brankica B. posted:

Commissions have now been processed...
6x SUPPORT
Liezel T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I was told by support that commission will be available from the 10-15th. I just got mine today. You should get yours soon.
I was told by support that commission will be available from the 10-15th. I just got mine today. You should get yours soon.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Vera T.

Posted 2 months ago

I think they are working on new progress in scoreboard tap, it all take time so we have to be patient, as we always have to be in business.
I think they are working on new progress in scoreboard tap, it all take time so we have to be patient, as we always have to be in business.
Gudmundur J.

Iceland

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, I do not understand what you are saying. The new compensation plan is in place. I already received my commission for last month. I received an email informing me about it. Why don't you check your SFI inbox?
Hi, I do not understand what you are saying. The new compensation plan is in place. I already received my commission for last month. I received an email informing me about it. Why don't you check your SFI inbox?
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Vera T.

| Edit settings