Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Updating the Commissions Part of the Scoreboard Page.

Posted 9 days ago More by Mihai I.

Hi! I know it takes time to update the Scoreboard Page, to replace the following of the commissions during the month! I find that I am missing it! I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month. Especially now that the commissions are going to be paid right away! I think that missing part of the Scoreboard Page that needs updating, is the only way we can follow on our commissions during the month! So, I want to let SFI know that the updating of the Scoreboard Page is important and the sooner the better to happen!
Hi! I know it takes time to update the Scoreboard Page, to replace the following of the commissions during the month!

I find that I am missing it! I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month. Especially now that the commissions are going to be paid right away! I think that missing part of the Scoreboard Page that needs updating, is the only way we can follow on our commissions during the month!

So, I want to let SFI know that the updating of the Scoreboard Page is important and the sooner the better to happen!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago More by Parameswaran K. 1 Reply

Hi, I do agree with. In the meantime, you can access your TC Sales Report located on your 'People Tab' and you can view your PSAs/CSAs commissioned earned. Hope this helps. Cheers
Hi,

I do agree with. In the meantime, you can access your TC Sales Report located on your 'People Tab' and you can view your PSAs/CSAs commissioned earned.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

Please read Mr. Gery there https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1440999#post-1440999
Please read Mr. Gery there
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1440999#post-1440999
31x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

i see reality in what you are saying
i see reality in what you are saying
Steven O.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1441028]Hi! I know it takes time to update the Scoreboard Page, to replace the following of the commissions during the month! I find that I am missing it! I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month. Especially now that the commissions are going to be paid right away! I think that missing part of the Scoreboard Page that needs updating, is the only way we can follow on our commissions during the month! So, I want to let SFI know that the updating of the Scoreboard Page is important and the sooner the better to happen![/quote] Don't think commissions are going to be paid right away. Without trying to find the post I think Gery said that they could pay immediately with the software rewrite, but they had not yet decided when or even if they were going to do it. Happy to be wrong if anybody knows for sure and the situation has changed and I missed it. Phill
Mihai I. posted:
Hi! I know it takes time to update the Scoreboard Page, to replace the following of the commissions during the month!

I find that I am missing it! I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month. Especially now that the commissions are going to be paid right away! I think that missing part of the Scoreboard Page that needs updating, is the only way we can follow on our commissions during the month!

So, I want to let SFI know that the updating of the Scoreboard Page is important and the sooner the better to happen!

Don't think commissions are going to be paid right away.

Without trying to find the post I think Gery said that they could pay immediately with the software rewrite, but they had not yet decided when or even if they were going to do it.

Happy to be wrong if anybody knows for sure and the situation has changed and I missed it.

Phill
3x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Gery 4 Replies

[quote=1441074][quote=1441028]Hi! I know it takes time to update the Scoreboard Page, to replace the following of the commissions during the month! I find that I am missing it! I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month. Especially now that the commissions are going to be paid right away! I think that missing part of the Scoreboard Page that needs updating, is the only way we can follow on our commissions during the month! So, I want to let SFI know that the updating of the Scoreboard Page is important and the sooner the better to happen![/quote] Don't think commissions are going to be paid right away. Without trying to find the post I think Gery said that they could pay immediately with the software rewrite, but they had not yet decided when or even if they were going to do it. Happy to be wrong if anybody knows for sure and the situation has changed and I missed it. Phill[/quote] Right. We COULD do, but we definitely have not decided if it's the best thing to do or the best way to do it. Quick example: Last month you were a Silver Team Leader...but you haven't yet requalified yet this month. We're going to pay you on what your rank status is when we pay you of course. I'm pretty sure you would not like missing out on all the Team Overrides generated during the time you're not yet requalified. I'm sure no one would! We also have to have a way to do it that couldn't be exploited (e.g. place a big order, generate a big commission for your buddy, then ask for a refund). So, again, as the announcement stated, no Executive Pool means we COULD pay instantly, but that's a critical change that much thought will have to go into before it's actually implemented.
Phill R. posted:
Mihai I. posted:

Without trying to find the post I think Gery said that they could pay immediately with the software rewrite, but they had not yet decided when or even if they were going to do it.

Happy to be wrong if anybody knows for sure and the situation has changed and I missed it.

Phill

Right. We COULD do, but we definitely have not decided if it's the best thing to do or the best way to do it.

Quick example: Last month you were a Silver Team Leader...but you haven't yet requalified yet this month. We're going to pay you on what your rank status is when we pay you of course. I'm pretty sure you would not like missing out on all the Team Overrides generated during the time you're not yet requalified. I'm sure no one would!

We also have to have a way to do it that couldn't be exploited (e.g. place a big order, generate a big commission for your buddy, then ask for a refund).

So, again, as the announcement stated, no Executive Pool means we COULD pay instantly, but that's a critical change that much thought will have to go into before it's actually implemented.
Gery

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1441088][quote=1441074][quote=1441028]Hi! I know it takes time to update the Scoreboard Page, to replace the following of the commissions during the month! I find that I am missing it! I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month. Especially now that the commissions are going to be paid right away! I think that missing part of the Scoreboard Page that needs updating, is the only way we can follow on our commissions during the month! So, I want to let SFI know that the updating of the Scoreboard Page is important and the sooner the better to happen![/quote] Don't think commissions are going to be paid right away. Without trying to find the post I think Gery said that they could pay immediately with the software rewrite, but they had not yet decided when or even if they were going to do it. Happy to be wrong if anybody knows for sure and the situation has changed and I missed it. Phill[/quote] Right. We COULD do, but we definitely have not decided if it's the best thing to do or the best way to do it. Quick example: Last month you were a Silver Team Leader...but you haven't yet requalified yet this month. We're going to pay you on what your rank status is when we pay you of course. I'm pretty sure you would not like missing out on all the Team Overrides generated during the time you're not yet requalified. I'm sure no one would! We also have to have a way to do it that couldn't be exploited (e.g. place a big order, generate a big commission for your buddy, then ask for a refund). So, again, as the announcement stated, no Executive Pool means we COULD pay instantly, but that's a critical change that much thought will have to go into before it's actually implemented.[/quote] quote: [b]"Quick example: Last month you were a Silver Team Leader...but you haven't yet requalified yet this month. We're going to pay you on what your rank status is when we pay you of course. I'm pretty sure you would not like missing out on all the Team Overrides generated during the time you're not yet requalified. I'm sure no one would!" [/b] Having this in mind, I agree...it doesn't seem like the best idea...
Gery posted:
Phill R. posted:
Mihai I. posted:

Phill

Right. We COULD do, but we definitely have not decided if it's the best thing to do or the best way to do it.

Quick example: Last month you were a Silver Team Leader...but you haven't yet requalified yet this month. We're going to pay you on what your rank status is when we pay you of course. I'm pretty sure you would not like missing out on all the Team Overrides generated during the time you're not yet requalified. I'm sure no one would!

We also have to have a way to do it that couldn't be exploited (e.g. place a big order, generate a big commission for your buddy, then ask for a refund).

So, again, as the announcement stated, no Executive Pool means we COULD pay instantly, but that's a critical change that much thought will have to go into before it's actually implemented.

quote:
"Quick example: Last month you were a Silver Team Leader...but you haven't yet requalified yet this month. We're going to pay you on what your rank status is when we pay you of course. I'm pretty sure you would not like missing out on all the Team Overrides generated during the time you're not yet requalified. I'm sure no one would!"

Having this in mind, I agree...it doesn't seem like the best idea...
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,951 | Followers: 1,470 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

Tanja, in my opinion, what Gery said, doesn't anything to do with updating the Commissions Part on the Scoreboard Page! Because the figures can be updated with any change in Status! He is talking about Paying the Commissions right away! And I agree with him, it's not feasible!
Tanja, in my opinion, what Gery said, doesn't anything to do with updating the Commissions Part on the Scoreboard Page! Because the figures can be updated with any change in Status!

He is talking about Paying the Commissions right away! And I agree with him, it's not feasible!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1441102]Tanja, in my opinion, what Gery said, doesn't anything to do with updating the Commissions Part on the Scoreboard Page! Because the figures can be updated with any change in Status! He is talking about Paying the Commissions right away! And I agree with him, it's not feasible![/quote] Mihai, I have quoted and BOLDED the part of the Gery's post I was commenting on... no...it was not about the Scoreboard.
Mihai I. posted:
Tanja, in my opinion, what Gery said, doesn't anything to do with updating the Commissions Part on the Scoreboard Page! Because the figures can be updated with any change in Status!

He is talking about Paying the Commissions right away! And I agree with him, it's not feasible!

Mihai,
I have quoted and BOLDED the part of the Gery's post I was commenting on...
no...it was not about the Scoreboard.

106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,951 | Followers: 1,470 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1441028]I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month.[/quote] I'm not 100% sure this could be done accurately with compression as a major part of the plan. The compression part of the plan will not be figured until the actual commission run takes place. This means it's impossible to have an accurate total until the commission run actually takes place. Also, the amount of computing power required to go through all the generations, look at all the purchases and then determine commissions across the entire company would be tremendous even on a daily basis! I don't envy IT at this point as this is all a tall order. I've done a good amount of consulting over the years and I've never seen a company able to accomplish this level of coding, but our IT folks are actually very creative :thumbsup: Leon McKee
Mihai I. posted:
I like to see what I am making at every moment in the month.

I'm not 100% sure this could be done accurately with compression as a major part of the plan. The compression part of the plan will not be figured until the actual commission run takes place. This means it's impossible to have an accurate total until the commission run actually takes place.

Also, the amount of computing power required to go through all the generations, look at all the purchases and then determine commissions across the entire company would be tremendous even on a daily basis! I don't envy IT at this point as this is all a tall order. I've done a good amount of consulting over the years and I've never seen a company able to accomplish this level of coding, but our IT folks are actually very creative

Leon McKee
55x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Gery, but people, SFI is in the process of some major changes. Gery has told us that they are working on it as quickly as they can! We WILL get all of the information back when it is ready. Have Patience!!! Gery has never steered us wrong in the past! Why would we think he would now? Keep up the GREAT work and we all look forward to seeing the new and improved Scoreboard...
Thank you Gery, but people, SFI is in the process of some major changes. Gery has told us that they are working on it as quickly as they can! We WILL get all of the information back when it is ready. Have Patience!!! Gery has never steered us wrong in the past! Why would we think he would now? Keep up the GREAT work and we all look forward to seeing the new and improved Scoreboard...
Michael W.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you, for your post! Yes, I agree, the company is loyal and stick to its rules, which will be beneficial for every member of SFI ... Greetings!
Thank you, for your post! Yes, I agree, the company is loyal and stick to its rules, which will be beneficial for every member of SFI ... Greetings!
Maria Irena Z.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings