Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The old Matching VP Program!

Posted 9 days ago More by Mihai I.

Hi everybody! This is going to sound a little strange! And outmoded! I liked it very much when it was in force, though! I am talking about the Matching VP Program! Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that we were paid very little in that concept. And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and, of course, I want it to keep going. But, I was wondering, is there a possibility, that the Matching VP Program could be revitalized in a form or another, without hurting the actual Commissions System? Because, when we had it, it was something special, that made SFI different, compared to other MLM (I am talking about Team Building) businesses. Probably not! Regards!
Hi everybody!

This is going to sound a little strange! And outmoded! I liked it very much when it was in force, though! I am talking about the Matching VP Program!

Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that we were paid very little in that concept.

And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and, of course, I want it to keep going.

But, I was wondering, is there a possibility, that the Matching VP Program could be revitalized in a form or another, without hurting the actual Commissions System?

Because, when we had it, it was something special, that made SFI different, compared to other MLM (I am talking about Team Building) businesses.

Probably not! Regards!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

Leave the past in the past, Mihai... I am not Gery...but, the New Compensation Plan is totally DIFFERENT... so, my guess would be a SOUNDED NO! Please, try to understand the New Comp Plan in it's fullness... Gery might say : try to see the BIG PICTURE...and DO NOT LOOK BACK! Carpe Diem! Get the most from the PRESENT!
Leave the past in the past, Mihai...

I am not Gery...but, the New Compensation Plan is totally DIFFERENT...
so, my guess would be a SOUNDED NO!

Please, try to understand the New Comp Plan in it's fullness...
Gery might say : try to see the BIG PICTURE...and DO NOT LOOK BACK!
Carpe Diem!
Get the most from the PRESENT!
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,951 | Followers: 1,470 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago More by Phill R.

[quote=1441100]Hi everybody! This is going to sound a little strange! And outmoded! I liked it very much when it was in force, though! I am talking about the Matching VP Program! Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that we were paid very little in that concept. And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and, of course, I want it to keep going. But, I was wondering, is there a possibility, that the Matching VP Program could be revitalized in a form or another, without hurting the actual Commissions System? Because, when we had it, it was something special, that made SFI different, compared to other MLM (I am talking about Team Building) businesses. Probably not! Regards![/quote] Already tried - not going to happen https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1434058#post-1434058
Mihai I. posted:
Hi everybody!

This is going to sound a little strange! And outmoded! I liked it very much when it was in force, though! I am talking about the Matching VP Program!

Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that we were paid very little in that concept.

And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and, of course, I want it to keep going.

But, I was wondering, is there a possibility, that the Matching VP Program could be revitalized in a form or another, without hurting the actual Commissions System?

Because, when we had it, it was something special, that made SFI different, compared to other MLM (I am talking about Team Building) businesses.

Probably not! Regards!

Already tried - not going to happen

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1434058#post-1434058
3x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Mihai, Listen to what you said: "Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that we were paid very little in that concept. And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and, of course, I want it to keep going". Now from your words; do we still need to be kicking a dead horse? we are all happy that ...Gery ...has put a new program that would give everyone more benefits and dividends,,,,..so, why not join hands with him to run the new concept to actualize the dream! The old concept is gone and like a new wine, the new program would be a bang!
Hi Mihai,
Listen to what you said:
"Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that
we were paid very little in that concept.
And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and,
of course, I want it to keep going".

Now from your words; do we still need to be kicking a dead horse?
we are all happy that ...Gery ...has put a new program that would give
everyone more benefits and dividends,,,,..so, why not join hands
with him to run the new concept to actualize the dream!

The old concept is gone and like a new wine, the new program would be a bang!

2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1441100]Hi everybody! This is going to sound a little strange! And outmoded! I liked it very much when it was in force, though! I am talking about the Matching VP Program! Like you, I didn't like the very low value of the VPs! Because of that we were paid very little in that concept. And I am sure that the new Commissions System is much better and, of course, I want it to keep going. But, I was wondering, is there a possibility, that the Matching VP Program could be revitalized in a form or another, without hurting the actual Commissions System? Because, when we had it, it was something special, that made SFI different, compared to other MLM (I am talking about Team Building) businesses. Probably not! Regards![/quote] Just curious...what would the Matching VP represent? What benefit would it provide? Keep in mind that you'll still be able to monitor as closely as you want all the VersaPoints being earned by your entire organization at the Genealogy and My Movers tab.
Mihai I. posted:
Hi everybody!

Probably not! Regards!

Just curious...what would the Matching VP represent? What benefit would it provide?

Keep in mind that you'll still be able to monitor as closely as you want all the VersaPoints being earned by your entire organization at the Genealogy and My Movers tab.
Gery

United States

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

As an entrepreneur business owners we need to learn and accept the changes and see the "big picture" before judging and being skeptical about the changes. Looking back isn't gonna help anyone, forget the past and start looking into your present and future. I am sure when you get to know the new Comp Plan better you'll know that it was the bestdecision that was made and implemented. So instead of looking back, try to read, learn analyze and see the "Big Picture" give it time. I honestly really love the new changes. Wish you all the Best Zhumagul A.
As an entrepreneur business owners we need to learn and accept the changes and see the "big picture" before judging and being skeptical about the changes.
Looking back isn't gonna help anyone, forget the past and start looking into your present and future.
I am sure when you get to know the new Comp Plan better you'll know that it was the bestdecision that was made and implemented.
So instead of looking back, try to read, learn analyze and see the "Big Picture" give it time.

I honestly really love the new changes.
Wish you all the Best
Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Phill R.

[quote=1441135]As an entrepreneur business owners we need to learn and accept the changes and see the "big picture" before judging and being skeptical about the changes. Looking back isn't gonna help anyone, forget the past and start looking into your present and future. I am sure when you get to know the new Comp Plan better you'll know that it was the bestdecision that was made and implemented. So instead of looking back, try to read, learn analyze and see the "Big Picture" give it time. I honestly really love the new changes. Wish you all the Best Zhumagul A. [/quote] Hi Zhumagul, I think I'm loving these changes too, but only time will know for sure. In England we say " The proof is in the eating" Not sure where the saying comes from, but it definately fits our current circumstances. Phill
Zhumagul A. posted:
As an entrepreneur business owners we need to learn and accept the changes and see the "big picture" before judging and being skeptical about the changes.
Looking back isn't gonna help anyone, forget the past and start looking into your present and future.
I am sure when you get to know the new Comp Plan better you'll know that it was the bestdecision that was made and implemented.
So instead of looking back, try to read, learn analyze and see the "Big Picture" give it time.

I honestly really love the new changes.
Wish you all the Best
Zhumagul A.

Hi Zhumagul,

I think I'm loving these changes too, but only time will know for sure. In England we say " The proof is in the eating" Not sure where the saying comes from, but it definately fits our current circumstances.

Phill
3x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

I don't want to answer to the Affs. who accuse me of skepticism or not understanding the changes. But I am going to answer Mr.Gery. The Matching VP Program represented for me something original in Compensation! In my professional life I worked once for an Insurance Co. that created a money pool for each agent, but was paying in percentages. Of course, in a way is the same thing as paying in shares. What I liked about SFI was a new Compensation Concept that put together a Money Pool and a Floating Share Value! Based on that, the Matching VP Program made SFI different! I hope Mr.Gery, Mr.President, that I answered your question. And here comes a suggestion: why doesn't SFI commemorate the Floating Share Value of the VP with a series of Badges, based on the total # of VPs one has? Personally, I would like to see it.
I don't want to answer to the Affs. who accuse me of skepticism or not understanding the changes. But I am going to answer Mr.Gery.

The Matching VP Program represented for me something original in Compensation! In my professional life I worked once for an Insurance Co. that created a money pool for each agent, but was paying in percentages. Of course, in a way is the same thing as paying in shares.

What I liked about SFI was a new Compensation Concept that put together a Money Pool and a Floating Share Value! Based on that, the Matching VP Program made SFI different!

I hope Mr.Gery, Mr.President, that I answered your question. And here comes a suggestion: why doesn't SFI commemorate the Floating Share Value of the VP with a series of Badges, based on the total # of VPs one has?

Personally, I would like to see it.
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1441155]What I liked about SFI was a new Compensation Concept that put together a Money Pool and a Floating Share Value! Based on that, the Matching VP Program made SFI different![/quote] Agreed, and as I discussed in the post that Phill provided the link to, I loved the Executive Pool concept, really hated to have to kill it, and even tried to keep it around in a lesser degree. But the minuses all were ultimately outweighed substantially by the pluses of fully removing. One more quick thing: The processing power and server overhead to calculate Matching VP was a BEAR! Our IT guys are sooooo glad to have that gone with the benefit being less cost, less overhead, more power for boosting Genealogy search speeds, rendering webpages, game play, and more.
Mihai I. posted:
What I liked about SFI was a new Compensation Concept that put together a Money Pool and a Floating Share Value! Based on that, the Matching VP Program made SFI different!

Agreed, and as I discussed in the post that Phill provided the link to, I loved the Executive Pool concept, really hated to have to kill it, and even tried to keep it around in a lesser degree. But the minuses all were ultimately outweighed substantially by the pluses of fully removing.

One more quick thing: The processing power and server overhead to calculate Matching VP was a BEAR! Our IT guys are sooooo glad to have that gone with the benefit being less cost, less overhead, more power for boosting Genealogy search speeds, rendering webpages, game play, and more.
Gery

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Mihai I.

You are right, of course! Thank you, for answering me!
You are right, of course! Thank you, for answering me!
14x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

I kinda agree with Mihai,but only in a nostalgic way of missing the VP matching... I'll also miss the "stress" at the end of the month,all that thinking "am I going to fail this time" 😊 Anyway,I'm sure that much better times are in front of us,and no matter I'm the type of person who doesn't like changes in anything,I can't wait to see how will all of these look like and what will they bring us 😊
I kinda agree with Mihai,but only in a nostalgic way of missing the VP matching...
I'll also miss the "stress" at the end of the month,all that thinking "am I going to fail this time" 😊
Anyway,I'm sure that much better times are in front of us,and no matter I'm the type of person who doesn't like changes in anything,I can't wait to see how will all of these look like and what will they bring us 😊
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 9 days ago

We embrace changes for the better of SFI and us, the workers. It should be a win-win situation. Bear in mind that to be EA and TL, we need to invest financially. We will be happy to receive a fraction of what we have invested every month. Let's wait and see in July for June commission for any variation occurred as compared to May payout with the present scenario.(May). For us who are active in SFI for years, we will know the difference.
We embrace changes for the better of SFI and us, the workers. It should be a win-win situation. Bear in mind that to be EA and TL, we need to invest financially. We will be happy to receive a fraction of what we have invested every month. Let's wait and see in July for June commission for any variation occurred as compared to May payout with the present scenario.(May). For us who are active in SFI for years, we will know the difference.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings