Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can I have my own team

Posted 9 days ago

How can I have my own team?
Lorraine N.

South Africa

Posted 9 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Hi Lorraine, Welcome to SFI and to the forum. Have you completed your launchpad lessons yet? If you haven't, thats the best place to start, in these lessons, everything is explained on how to market our business and grow our teams through advertising. Get in touch with your sponsor and cosponsor and ask them for help . Start inviting your friends and family to join, that way you will be starting your on team. I repeat myself, LaunchPad lessons, very important. All the best. Kind regards Ethel Mtungira
Hi Lorraine,
Welcome to SFI and to the forum.
Have you completed your launchpad lessons yet?
If you haven't, thats the best place to start, in these lessons, everything is explained on how to market our business and grow our teams through advertising.
Get in touch with your sponsor and cosponsor and ask them for help .
Start inviting your friends and family to join, that way you will be starting your on team.
I repeat myself, LaunchPad lessons, very important.
All the best.
Kind regards
Ethel Mtungira
7x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

Posted 8 days ago More by Sead Š. 1 Reply

Hi Lorraine ! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! You have several possibilities to build your own Team and the best thing is to combine some of them. Some of usual ways to acquire PSAs are: # direct recruiting through advertising campaign on social media and Internet : free and/or paid advertisement # purchasing through Builder Bundle or S-Builder or PSAs to go # winning on PB auctions or EZ Games as reward # in Opti Build program through spillover from your uplines Read this Lesson too: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54&referrer=search Happy Growing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z6ATsKn.jpg[/img]
Hi Lorraine !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

You have several possibilities to build your own Team and the best thing is to combine some of them.

Some of usual ways to acquire PSAs are:

# direct recruiting through advertising campaign on social media and Internet : free and/or paid advertisement

# purchasing through Builder Bundle or S-Builder or PSAs to go

# winning on PB auctions or EZ Games as reward

# in Opti Build program through spillover from your uplines

Read this Lesson too:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54&referrer=search

Happy Growing !

266x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Welcome to SFI Lorraine Our job is building a team, higher Tm is higher our earning The first thing is to learn the basics about our business, and it's easiest to learn by reading the Launchpad lesson: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Each day read two to three lessons with understanding The second thing is to be regular, log in to your SFI office every day, make Daily, Weekly and Monthly Tasks. These tasks are important because through them we learn about our business, about change, novelties, updates. The third thing is to create your Blog / Web site on one of the Blogging Platforms. Most blogs can be made completely free and have a professional look. Make your effort, edit your blog as it will help you begin building your Tim. Once you've made a blog, put in it your getaways link that will bring new members to your Team. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList The Getaways link is great because it contains your ID number and based on that ID the system knows that you have brought that member. You can subscribe to social networks for free, by dividing the text of your ad and adding a link to your Blog. There is paid advertising, when you make a campaign and invest a certain amount of money. You can start building a team by participating in Auctions on Triplclicks and through competing with other members to win PSA and CSA members : https://www.tripleclicks.com/indexAuctions Collect 1500 VPs and become EAs, which will reward you with 20 CSA members https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan I wish you a lot of success Mirjana
Welcome to SFI Lorraine
Our job is building a team, higher Tm is higher our earning
The first thing is to learn the basics about our business, and it's easiest to learn by reading the Launchpad lesson:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
Each day read two to three lessons with understanding

The second thing is to be regular, log in to your SFI office every day, make Daily, Weekly and Monthly Tasks. These tasks are important because through them we learn about our business, about change, novelties, updates.

The third thing is to create your Blog / Web site on one of the Blogging Platforms. Most blogs can be made completely free and have a professional look.

Make your effort, edit your blog as it will help you begin building your Tim.

Once you've made a blog, put in it your getaways link that will bring new members to your Team.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
The Getaways link is great because it contains your ID number and based on that ID the system knows that you have brought that member.
You can subscribe to social networks for free, by dividing the text of your ad and adding a link to your Blog.
There is paid advertising, when you make a campaign and invest a certain amount of money.
You can start building a team by participating in Auctions on Triplclicks and through competing with other members to win PSA and CSA members : www.tripleclicks.com/indexAuctions

Collect 1500 VPs and become EAs, which will reward you with 20 CSA members
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

I wish you a lot of success
Mirjana
4x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Ma leticia R.

[quote=1441229]How can I have my own team?[/quote] Hi Lorraine! Here are my tips in answer to your question, “How can I have my own team?” As you know, new affiliates through Smart Start, begin their SFI adventure with up to 50 CSAs. This is how you can build your team of CSAs and PSAs: 1. Team of CSAs Upgrade your rank from Affiliate to Executive Affiliate (EA) and you will immediately have a team of 10 CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) from whom you can earn 8% of CV on their purchases and earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn. Increase your number of CSAs from 10 CSAs up to 20 CSAs by upgrading your rank to a Team Leader (BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, OR DTL). Sign up for a monthly auto-delivery of the Builder Bundle and you will earn 10 CSAs. Attain BCQ status by placing one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month and you will receive 5 CSAs each month you gain BCQ status. Become a Team Leader (TL) to qualify for shares of "Second Home CSAs," CSAs forfeited by inactive affiliates and who need a NEW co-sponsor. CSAs can be won via Pricebenders Auctions. Become the E365 Champion for your class and you will get 10 CSAs every month. You might also receive CSAs from your sponsor thru CSA Reassignment tool. You can also win CSAs from contests and games. 2. Team of CSAs Promote and advertise your SFI business using your SFI gateway everywhere, anywhere, and every day to sponsor PSAs (Personally Sponsored Affiliates) from whom you can earn 20% Direct Commission and 4%Team Overrides on up to 12 dynamically compressed levels. I suggest that you also refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. That’s all I can think of as of now. Ma Leticia F. Rael
Lorraine N. posted:

Hi Lorraine!

Here are my tips in answer to your question, “How can I have my own team?”

As you know, new affiliates through Smart Start, begin their SFI adventure with up to 50 CSAs.

This is how you can build your team of CSAs and PSAs:

1. Team of CSAs

Upgrade your rank from Affiliate to Executive Affiliate (EA) and you will immediately have a team of 10 CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) from whom you can earn 8% of CV on their purchases and earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn. Increase your number of CSAs from 10 CSAs up to 20 CSAs by upgrading your rank to a Team Leader (BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, OR DTL).

Sign up for a monthly auto-delivery of the Builder Bundle and you will earn 10 CSAs.

Attain BCQ status by placing one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month and you will receive 5 CSAs each month you gain BCQ status.

Become a Team Leader (TL) to qualify for shares of "Second Home CSAs," CSAs forfeited by inactive affiliates and who need a NEW co-sponsor.

CSAs can be won via Pricebenders Auctions.

Become the E365 Champion for your class and you will get 10 CSAs every month.

You might also receive CSAs from your sponsor thru CSA Reassignment tool.

You can also win CSAs from contests and games.

2. Team of CSAs

Promote and advertise your SFI business using your SFI gateway everywhere, anywhere, and every day to sponsor PSAs (Personally Sponsored Affiliates) from whom you can earn 20% Direct Commission and 4%Team Overrides on up to 12 dynamically compressed levels.

I suggest that you also refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams.

That’s all I can think of as of now.

Ma Leticia F. Rael
Ma leticia R.

Philippines

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Ma leticia R.

Correction to my post, item #2: Team of PSA instead of CSA
Correction to my post, item #2: Team of PSA instead of CSA
Ma leticia R.

Philippines

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

[quote=1441229]How can I have my own team?[/quote] Here is what I tell my new affiliates to do from day one you want to start off doing the smart start program as soon as you can the faster you do it the more you will get and the more you will save https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=233016&referrer=search that will start you off with some CSA's then you will want to do the below Launch Pads A Must Do https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Rules To Success A Must Do https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index that is the key to your success hope that helps Richard Burger
Lorraine N. posted:

Here is what I tell my new affiliates to do from day one
you want to start off doing the smart start program as soon as you can
the faster you do it the more you will get and the more you will save
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=233016&referrer=search
that will start you off with some CSA's
then you will want to do the below

Launch Pads A Must Do
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Rules To Success A Must Do
www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

that is the key to your success hope that helps
Richard Burger
Richard B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

always tip them to do regularly complete the daily tasks. once they will win.
always tip them to do regularly complete the daily tasks. once they will win.
Mostagaosul H.

Bangladesh

Posted 8 days ago

Dear Lorraine, now is the time for you to make your own ads, make blog or site so you could bring your new members for building a team. THIS IS IMPORTANT, BECAUSE YOU CAN HAVE MORE EARNINGS WITH THEM AND IT IS BASIC FORM FOR YOUR JOB! For every ad you want to make YOU MUST PUT YOUR LINK; YOU CAN FIND IT ON -MY GETAWAYS-, there are numerous links for you, from job to selling products. Here are some tips and video how to make a blog: 1. Create 2 or more facebook profiles for advertising 2. Ask to join facebook groups for online job posting ads , work from home et... 3.Create free blog on blogger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiGJgiJuA0 4. Post at least 10 ads( from new profiles , then you grow with 20 ads then 30 then 40 then 50 after 1 month no more than 50 ads from one profile. i have 10 profiles and i posting 50 ads from each profile a day on facebook groups 5. You can of course put your ads where ever you can not just on FB, it could be Twitter, Pinterest etc, for start try to find links where you can put free your ads. 6. Also you can make your site for this matter, there are numerous links for making sites free When you made your blog or site for job, you only have to advertise wherever you can about the job, and interested members will apply and register! Here is one of my sites for job for examle surda528.wixsite.com/englishmpnetwork Best regards
Dear Lorraine,
now is the time for you to make your own ads, make blog or site so you could bring your new members for building a team. THIS IS IMPORTANT, BECAUSE YOU CAN HAVE MORE EARNINGS WITH THEM AND IT IS BASIC FORM FOR YOUR JOB!

For every ad you want to make YOU MUST PUT YOUR LINK; YOU CAN FIND IT ON -MY GETAWAYS-, there are numerous links for you, from job to selling products.

Here are some tips and video how to make a blog:
1. Create 2 or more facebook profiles for advertising
2. Ask to join facebook groups for online job posting ads , work from home et...
3.Create free blog on blogger www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiGJgiJuA0
4. Post at least 10 ads( from new profiles , then you grow with 20 ads then 30 then 40 then 50 after 1 month no more than 50 ads from one profile. i have 10 profiles and i posting 50 ads from each profile a day on facebook groups
5. You can of course put your ads where ever you can not just on FB, it could be Twitter, Pinterest etc, for start try to find links where you can put free your ads.
6. Also you can make your site for this matter, there are numerous links for making sites free

When you made your blog or site for job, you only have to advertise wherever you can about the job, and interested members will apply and register!

Here is one of my sites for job for examle surda528.wixsite.com/englishmpnetwork

Best regards
Milorad P.

Serbia

Posted 8 days ago

I deeply agree with you ETHEL M. At first I had the same problems when it came to my work until I made it a habit everyday to do some revision on the launchpad and things now seems well. It has been helpful. Actually its a powerful tool on SFI. Thank you
I deeply agree with you ETHEL M. At first I had the same problems when it came to my work until I made it a habit everyday to do some revision on the launchpad and things now seems well. It has been helpful. Actually its a powerful tool on SFI. Thank you
SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1441240]Hi Lorraine ! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! You have several possibilities to build your own Team and the best thing is to combine some of them. Some of usual ways to acquire PSAs are: # direct recruiting through advertising campaign on social media and Internet : free and/or paid advertisement # purchasing through Builder Bundle or S-Builder or PSAs to go # winning on PB auctions or EZ Games as reward # in Opti Build program through spillover from your uplines Read this Lesson too: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54&referrer=search Happy Growing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z6ATsKn.jpg[/img] [/quote] How soon should I be completing this lesson?
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Lorraine !

You have several possibilities to build your own Team and the best thing is to combine some of them.

# direct recruiting through advertising campaign on social media and Internet : free and/or paid advertisement

Read this Lesson too:

Happy Growing !

How soon should I be completing this lesson?
Ethan S.

United Kingdom

Liked by Sead Š.

Posted 7 days ago More by Sead Š.

[quote=1442037][quote=1441240]Hi Lorraine ! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! You have several possibilities to build your own Team and the best thing is to combine some of them. Some of usual ways to acquire PSAs are: # direct recruiting through advertising campaign on social media and Internet : free and/or paid advertisement # purchasing through Builder Bundle or S-Builder or PSAs to go # winning on PB auctions or EZ Games as reward # in Opti Build program through spillover from your uplines Read this Lesson too: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54&referrer=search Happy Growing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z6ATsKn.jpg[/img] [/quote] How soon should I be completing this lesson?[/quote] Hi Ethan! As soon as you wish ! However, I have to admit that I do not understand the very nature of your question. Maybe due to your British humor or something else?... I'm kidding of course; you can review any of your Launchpad lessons whenever you decide, and this particular one happens to be among the most significant lessons in our training process.. Use the links given in the lessons to widen your knowledge on this issue ! Best regards !
Ethan S. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Lorraine !

Read this Lesson too:

Happy Growing !

How soon should I be completing this lesson?

Hi Ethan!

As soon as you wish ! However, I have to admit that I do not understand the very nature of your question. Maybe due to your British humor or something else?... I'm kidding of course; you can review any of your Launchpad lessons whenever you decide, and this particular one happens to be among the most significant lessons in our training process.. Use the links given in the lessons to widen your knowledge on this issue !

Best regards !
266x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

| Edit settings