Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What happens to excess Team Overrides?

Posted 2 months ago

What happens now that Team Overrides pool 48% of CV, but only 4% is distributed to [b]each[/b] "compressed" VIP Upline (up to 12-Maximum)? For example, I only have two (2) Upline Generations (excluding Corporate). This creates a defacto 'excess pool' of 40% of my unallotted CV. I suspect that MOST VIP affiliates will contribute only slightly less to this potentially huge 'pool' in the near future. Can this defacto Pool be distributed, based on our AVP + SVP, [u]Personal[/u] VP Shares, similar to the former [u]VIP[/u] Shares, which were paid to EAs & TeamLeaders? Thank you for your consideration. Stephen Dick
What happens now that Team Overrides pool 48% of CV, but only 4% is distributed to each "compressed" VIP Upline (up to 12-Maximum)?

For example, I only have two (2) Upline Generations (excluding Corporate). This creates a defacto 'excess pool' of 40% of my unallotted CV.

I suspect that MOST VIP affiliates will contribute only slightly less to this potentially huge 'pool' in the near future.

Can this defacto Pool be distributed, based on our AVP + SVP, Personal VP Shares, similar to the former VIP Shares, which were paid to EAs & TeamLeaders?

Thank you for your consideration.
Stephen Dick
10x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I answered this in the official comp plan upgrade announcement thread. Just go there and click the "more from Gery" link to find it quickly.
I answered this in the official comp plan upgrade announcement thread. Just go there and click the "more from Gery" link to find it quickly.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings